Penalty for Shoplifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure in my balls started to increase again so I slowed down. I had to decide which of the available six holes I wanted to shoot my load into. I decided on Cynthia's mouth so I pulled out and walked around the table. As I climbed up on the table Cynthia lifted her upper body revealing Sophie's cunt between her wide spread legs. She had left a thin line of hair just above her cunt.

I changed my mind and inserted my dick into this beautiful body. Now I had one hand on Sophie's free breast and my head was pushed into Cynthia's boobs. I started licking and biting Cynthia's nipples which made her react very intensely. She moaned loudly and her body started making small convulsions.

I thought I would try it so I leaned up and gave her a kiss and she immediately went into a French kiss but still gasping for air. Sophie was doing a good job on the licking. After only a minute she could not hold back anymore and started kissing, screaming and squeezing her breast at the same time.

I could not hold back my pressure and came while kissing one beautiful woman and fucking the other. It was a wonderful orgasm and it lasted for what felt like minutes. When my dick finally felt spent I pulled out and told Cynthia to lick it clean. If I could not come in her mouth at least she could clean it. She did a good job and I climbed down from the table and started dressing.

"Can we use your bathroom" Sophie asked. I nodded and watched these two beauties walk out of the room. They would bring me some pleasure in the future.

TO BE CONTINUED

12