All Comments on 'Penance'

by Jazz_E_too

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very entertaining

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wacky do story

For those with sick minds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK, I get your plot. How Stella came to leave Garth, and for what reasons are . . .

irrelevant. Garth was a dumb shit and got what he deserved. Stella is better off without him. As to what happens next, who cares? Totally stupid woman-hating premise. Too strong, sorry. Really just juvenile and silly. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4*s

Started as a predictable story. Well developed characters. Realistic dialogue. Good build up to an emotional climax! Turns this story to better than average. Gave you 4*s.

Wish all of your stories were written this well, lol.

This could have an intriguing sequel. As Stella enjoys a promiscuous , physically satisfied, but ultimately emotionally unhappy lifestyle. The protagonist would end up unhappy also. Just an idea Jazz_E_too. Think about it.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A twist, not too hard to guess at in the early aragraphs, but engaging enough....

...to keep our interest until the inevitable departure.

My question? Now what is Mr. Narrator going to do with her? He was her guide into the depths and has been hooked. But she's now a full on slut. Won't be long happy with just his cock. Seems he now also has a dilemma.

Thank you.

erotikoserotikosalmost 8 years ago
Nice job!

Congratulations on quite a well-written and exceptionally entertaining story. Your unique plot twist and original variation on the familiar wife-sharing theme were most enjoyable. Grammar, word usage, spelling, punctuation and syntax are very good, with only a few minor typographical glitches and editing lapses. The dialogue and character development were nicely done as well. All in all, quite a good read I thought. Clearly a five star effort, so do keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
entertaining

Got to fault Darren as a piss poor buddy though. He does admit that he is a bit of an ass but he did not encourage Garth to reconsider his notion of Stella's guilt or press Stella to answer the question prior to behavior amounting to certain disaster. The text describes Garth reaching out for guidance which not only was offered by Darren but Darren actually took command of Stella's decent into slut hood. She didn't object much either. Now she's Darren's slut - eh? Garth is out - he had better rethink how he picks friends !

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Who has this friend doesn’t need enemies!

And he takes the whore as a woman? Like a garbage can digger. They look in the garbage cans of others for useful things that they have thrown away!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Dude does write some nasty whorewives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous