Penance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned, I hiss, under my breath, "Brutal!" She's shocked everyone - even me. The room has gone completely silent for the moment. Finally, head down, with a pathetic sniffle, Garth turns. I almost feel sorry for him. But before he moves, a sudden flash of insight crosses Stella's face. "Wait a sec." She's speaking with a quiet intensity - a grit in her voice. "Was this, maybe," she hesitates, mulling a thought around in her head, "all some sort of set up. A way for you to realize some perverse fantasy - like watching your wife fuck other men?" She watches him, musing. "Maybe you actually planned all this, and my pub-night flashing was just the opportunity you needed to set it all in motion, eh wot?

"But then everything went awry? Then it turned out, that it, maybe, should have stayed fantasy? And you couldn't shut it off? Is that how it happened?"

Garth doesn't respond - doesn't raise his head, but looks at her through slitted eyes. He doesn't deny, either. Stella waits - the whole room waits; until, finally, Garth turns, and, with an audible sob, shuffles up the stairs toward their - his bedroom. As I watch it occurs to me, "Be careful what you wish for..." Surely this situation is an exemplar of that axiom.

As Garth disappears from view, Stella slowly turns back to her fans. "Well, boys," she breathes, slowly shaking her head, "so much for that." Holding open her hands, arms outstretched, she steps once again into the fray. For some reason I don't join in again. I know I would have trouble getting it up again anyway.

Stella takes on all comers for maybe another hour, until, finally, everyone is worn out, and heading home - everyone except, apparently, her. Covered with crusts and slime, Stella wraps herself in a throw and heads for the staircase. At the bottom she looks my way and whispers, "Wait for me." It's not a request. I suddenly realize that she's learned to read me like a tablet; she knows I'm smitten - totally enthralled with the new Stella.

A half-hour, 40 minutes later, she comes down, showered and dressed, with a small valise in her hand. Her eyes are red-rimmed. She's obviously been crying. "It's so sad," she murmurs, and lays her head on my shoulder. I take her bag, and we leave.