All Comments on 'Penis Feeding Daughters at School'

by LisaSmiles

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the actual f*ck

What the hell is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
at the beginning...

At first, I thought it was sort of funny. That passed, it was just stupid.

Mona_NovaMona_Novaalmost 7 years ago
Well done.

Your writing is excellent. Though I do think the story verged on the edge of being too weird/gross to be sexy at times, you held it together. This one would have been a better fit in the humorous category with some small tweaks. Still, a novel idea that was well written.

Please...a personal request - keep scat or even possibility of scat out of a story about Daddy/Daughter oral love. Even the mention of it can kill the best story.

Again, quite impressed with your writing. Please write more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great writing, not stupid, and very naughty in such a wonderful way!

SWIM21SWIM21almost 7 years ago
I usually don't like father/daughter incest, but this was a great scenario.

This whole idea was just so imaginative and kinky that it really turned me on. While I'm not into the diaper thing, I love age play and regression, usually with a mother breastfeeding and babying her needy adult son while lovingly stroking his cute little bottom similar to the way Craig does with Vanessa. I would love to read a follow-up or spin-off of this story where the mother is also involved. Wouldn't it be funny to find out that while Craig was doing this behind his wife's back, she was doing something similar with her son?

OzBushrangerOzBushrangeralmost 7 years ago
Excitingly Different

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was well written and, as with all good stories, built to an explosive climax.

Ignore what the negative readers have said. This story is just kinky enough to make it something more that the normal, run of the mill father-daughter tale.

Well done. Keep it up.!

I look forward to seeing more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very original

I cant say I've ever heard or read anything like your story which is a huge plus in my book. I'm always looking for new original ideas so I hope you continue this story, id love to see what happens next.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story...

Love your take on a naughty daddy/daughter relationship...especially bringing special attention to the daughter's sweet pussy and rosebud ass all wrapped up just waiting for her daddy's special attention. Hope to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Here Here, Good Show!

To all the naysaying reviewers I ask "why are you reading stories in the Taboo section anyway?!" Tis fantastic speculative fiction and could be given expanded context but stands alone in the imagination just fine! I read a lot of SF and am reminded of a rather dated book about gender prohibitive voluntary amputation (in a screwy human effort to eliminate war-scale violence) and how heterosexual copulation is changed due to only the women having any limbs. Anyway, my odd ball digression aside bravo I thoroughly enjoyed this piece!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Great idea, but a little boring

I hope it gets a little exciting.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Hot

Loved the building up to her sucking his cock. Can't wait until he gets to "feed" her young cunt his daddy cock.

Great story, kept my cock throbbing. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So sexy

I wish I was vanessa, it's one of the best incest stories ever, I'm so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

People on another site pay for this stuff?? Wow. I guess they're the low-brow type who don't notice or don't care about your very poor grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
51 HEHEHEHEH LIKE ANNONY

isn't low everything. This fool reads all of these LW stories and then bitches like the fag he really is. He became a fag when his dead ex wife fucked all those men and he licked her clean!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good build up

While I don't really care for age play, this was definitely a very original idea. I laughed about the 4 weeks leave in Denmark.

To the anon who commented on your grammar and scoffed at people paying to read your stories. News to you buddy, you are in the incest/taboo section and have no room to comment on Low-brow Vs High-brow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story, good premise.

I would suggest that if (and we hope you will) you write again you make any change in the narrator (here from daughter to father ) a bit clearer. You could use simple paragraph breaks. I also thought that change was unnecessary. The entire story could have been told from the daughter's point-of-view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy and original

One of the best taboo stories out there. Forget the sad people who wrote negative comments. Nobody forces them to read incest stories.

I wasn't really into the scat stuff and thank god you bypassed that. But there was humour and fun and likeable characters in this hot, sexy story. Great job. You have left me wanting a lot more. Please write a follow up or more scenes.

LisaSmilesLisaSmilesover 5 years agoAuthor
thank you all for your comments!

As my bio says, I'm a professional author with a catalogue at smashwords and other platforms. I just dropped 2 very old titles of mine here to see how they would be received. There is indeed a sequel, exploring penis feeding as practiced in Norwegian high schools. I'm sorry I can't post more of my stories for free, but can tell you all of my stories come with lengthy free samples with plenty to get you riled up without having to pay. I will say, I do agree with the person who said this story would have been better without the point-of-view change in the middle. I never do that with my stories for sale. It was because I have seen so many literotica authors do that, that I chose this particular story for here. So please, if you like my style, search my name at smashwords and grab some free samples. I intend publishing a book there telling how to make a nice paying hobby from fiction as well. I have certainly enjoyed the feedback I have received by publishing to literotica, and for many years have been a huge fan of this site. To the person who asked: "What's the matter with you?" Thank you! That is high praise :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love your writing

Fun story. I checked out your website. Would definitely be interested in a sequel to this story with some of the same characters!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Interesting...

But I got confused by the no outward sexualization of penis feeding. Yet it seems like it is encoraged out side of the feeding room. Then there is the curtained off area.

The idea that a fathers daughter is going to feed for an hour is pretty attractive though. Feeding is starting to look like foreplay at school with the sex coming later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part two??

Great, sexy story, will there be a part 2?

DdraigfachDdraigfachalmost 3 years ago

VERY ODD!!! But I like odd😋

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

awesome idea and School. Hope this works out really like the 3 AM feeding idea

m1km1n30m1km1n304 months ago

Such a weird and unique idea! Unexpectedly sensual with the slow build to suckling and then feeding from each other with so much satisfaction. Dad cooing to her and stroking her body was a nice change from the courser language most stories use. (Nothing wrong with dirty talk, just feels it should be softer between a father and daughter.)

Thank you for sharing. Will look at your site, also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous