Penis Feeding Daughters at School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago when my wife argued that Vanessa should start school a year late, I wasn't convinced. I'm sure glad my wife won the day. Vanessa turning eighteen with almost a whole year of school remaining means I get state assisted incestuous blow-jobs and time off work for the pleasure—but let's not let anyone suspect that I see it that way. I'm into the nursing and care side of things of things too. If it brings my daughter and I closer together, that's surely a bonus.

I took my Cialis at the office before driving over and can feel the darned stuff is working. I guess there's no shame though, meeting Ms Compton with a tent in my pants. After all it's what I am here for, to be stiff for up to two hours. My only fear is being told Vanessa has said no, then having to drive back to the office and my boring existence.

Ms. Compton brings me into her office. I'm dying to know.

"Mr Ivanov, I have very good news."

"She said yes?"

I've never met this Compton woman face to face. She's pretty darned hot, for her age. Of course I would prefer an eighteen-year old, if I could get one. But didn't she say there's good news? I hope so!

She turns her computer so I can see it. "This is the CCTV footage from when the video had only just started."

"What is she doing?"

"Using the tissues because she is wet. She's in the room ready for you so I'll fast forward to the end. She's a vigorous masturbator, your daughter."

Did Compton say my daughter is ready for me? Does that mean Vanessa said yes?

"What was she watching at this point?" I ask.

"An ejaculation scene right at the end."

It's my Vanessa on screen riding her hand like a bucking bull.

"I'll show you the footage from the camera on the computer," Ms Compton tells me.

I see my Vanessa with her eyes rolling back, then trying to focus them, then rolling them back. She looks like she's eating her lipstick.

"I'll turn up the volume, so you can hear."

...oh... ooooohhh... oh fuck, fuck, fuck me daddy, d-a-a-a-d-y-y-y...

"As you can see Mr Ivanov, she has no compunctions. We will just need to steer her away from her libidinous tendencies so she can develop a good feeding pattern and properly rest."

"Of course Ms Compton." I'm shaking with excitement. I have to try and look calm or I'll blow this.

"I have one niggling concern Mr Ivanov, that I'm sure you will understand is a concern with many fathers, and that is that an interest in sex could be a motivating factor for you. I mean, is this libidinous tendency in your daughter something she may have inherited from her father?"

I know what I have to say here. "I have absolutely no sexual interest in my own daughter. I can give you my solemn word!"

"It is a vindication of my life's work to hear you say that Mr Ivanov. Thank you. Let's go and see her."

The room is air conditioned, darkened and tranquil. At the back I see Vanessa, flashing me a cute wave and a smile. I've never seen her at the school, the place she goes every day while I go to work. I always see her looking so pretty and fresh when she leaves, and hot and disheveled when she gets home. Right now her hair is mess.

There's one other man and schoolgirl in the sofa beside my Vanessa. They're in the nursing position I know very well from the many penis-feeding websites I've bookmarked.

"We have to be quiet," Ms Cummings whispers. "The other girl Sharon has only been with us a week and her and her dad haven't one-hundred-percent worked everything out. Go have a seat with your daughter. I'll be with you in a moment."

"Hi baby, everything okay?"

Vanessa leans on my shoulder. "I'm wearing a diaper."

I put my arm around her and jokingly say, "It can be your mother's job to change that."

"Daddy! You have to."

"I was joking babe. I know what we do here."

Ms Cummings is here with a nurse. What a knock-out! The girl looks barely a day over twenty and is showing a gallon of cleavage and two miles of leg. The nurse's uniform looks more like something from a costume hire shop. She's got everything going on except the clichéd red cross. She's wearing rubber gloves though and clear safety glasses.

"Nurse Findlay and I are going to help you get started."

"Hey there," Nurse Findlay says with a high pitched voice as though she's working at Hooters. "If you want to just pull your trousers and underpants down to the floor Mr. Ivanov, and Vanessa, if you will just undo the top three buttons of your blouse and take off your bra, that will help your dad develop a teat. Oh, that's good Mr. Ivanov," she says, her eyes widening at my throbbing erection.

"It wouldn't normally be like this," I say, mainly for the benefit thought-policewoman Compton, watching my every move like a hawk. "I took a Cialis pill before I came over."

"That's a very good drug," the lovely Nurse Findlay informs me. "I would recommend taking a minimum dose every two days for as long as you're nursing. I can recommend a reliable seller in India too if you need to get them more cheaply. Now sit down and Vanessa, you make yourself comfortable with your legs at this end and your head in Dad's lap. Good girl. Now Dad, if you want to stoke her legs and her buttocks and remind yourself of how much you adore her, that will help your teat stay in the form she will need it. If it should ever go soft, remember, I'm here to help. I try and dress nice, or we have magazines, or there's wifi if you want to bring your own laptop. And of course, if she hasn't used her diaper we can always undo that for you to look there. There's milk down there that you can drink too."

"But Vanessa," Nurse Findlay says, "you've got to help your dad, okay? When you're ready I'll get you to take just the very last tip of your dad's penis in your mouth and we'll talk about suckling so you can have a nice feed then a nap. And after that you can loosen your bowel and do a wee, if you like, then we'll get your dad to clean you so you can go back to class nice and fresh."

Who knows what Compton is thinking at this point? Vanessa is looking at me with a wicked glint in her eye. She looks nothing like the doughy actress—Laura or whatever her name was—in the instructional video we have been shown. She looks like a school girl snuck into the broom store to give a guy head.

I'm meant to be offering my penis like a mother's heavy milk laden breast. But my bloody hips are involuntarily jerking in anticipation of the first illicit touch of her lips. I can't fucking breathe.

From the moment her lips have made contact she's expertly blowing me. I want to say Vanessa, stop, but Compton's too fast: "No. Vanessa. Stop that this instant," she scolds. "I don't know what you've learned for pornography or other girls but that is not how you feed from a penis. You're here to suckle and rest, not give a god dam head job to your father. And Mr. Ivanov, if I see your hips moving like that again in my school, I will show you the door sir."

Nurse Findlay intervenes, placing her palm on Vanessa's forehead. "It's okay. Ms Compton. It's a common mistake."

"I will leave you to it, but Nurse Findlay, I am a little concerned about this particular pair."

I look at Vanessa and mouth the word, phew! A fair bit is riding on this. My office is only giving me two-hour lunch breaks thanks to an official letter to them from Compton, simply saying I had fathering commitments and needed flexible working arrangements. Also, without this program there would be no way I could convince Vanessa to be my incestuous princess. Even if I could, where would we do it? At home with her bother and mother around? Hardly!

"Okay, we'll try something else," nurse Findlay offers. She passes me a wet-one. "Clean one of your fingers Mr. Ivanov and we'll start her off sucking on that."

This will not reduce my erection one bit. The sight of her sweet lips wrapped about the tip of my middle finger and her button nose and big eyes, could turn my unaccounted for erection into an unaccounted for garden hose with the tap turned on fully. Nurse Findlay would want a face shield, not just those glasses.

"I'll just tell you something," nurse Findlay whispers. "Ms Compton is only watching so close because you're both new. Don't get me wrong. I'm a believer in nursing. But at the end of the day, if your adult urges take over, don't be ashamed."

"What should we do if that happens?" Vanessa asks meekly.

"Look it varies. There's no simple answer. When she's away a lot of fathers and daughters just fuck on their sofas. And she can't stop you using the screened areas at any time. She doesn't like it, so don't do it, like, every day, but the official literature that goes with the program does acknowledge that need. Do you want my honest opinion though?"

I'm staring at her beautiful lips. "Yeah, what's that?"

"It's just a sense, but it comes from working here for a few years. I'm also a penis feeder myself and I would like to see you stay with the program. But if there is anywhere, at home perhaps, where you can do a lot of incest ASAP, it will flush your lust so you can actually progress with the nursing. What do you think Vanessa?"

"Well it could make it easier."

"What about you Mr. Ivanov?"

"Right now, I'll admit, there's a huge sexual dimension for me."

"Well look, why don't we put on our best show for Ms Compton, and I'll let you know when she's out to lunch and you can use the screened area. How does that sound?"

"What do you think?" I ask Vanessa.

"It sounds like a plan."

"What we'll do then is swap dad's finger for his willy. What's your favorite sundae topping Vanessa?"

"Caramel."

"Hmm. Mine too." Nurse Findlay steers my rod to Vanessa's wet lips that hook over my prominent mushroom cap. I'm like a ball in a socket. Without a second's delay Vanessa tightens the seal and is probing my urethra with the tip of her tongue.

"So imagine there's hot, thick caramel topping right at the back of the urethra. It won't come out if you suck hard. What you have to do is keep sucking gently, to warm it up so it becomes runny, and be patient and coax it. You know about pre-cum?"

Vanessa makes an ahu sound with her throat while she keeps sucking and licking inside there. In its own inimitable way this is a wonderful feeling. It's less like sex than, well, being suckled. I missed all that when my wife was breast feeding.

Nurse Findlay tells Vanessa, "think of the first trickle of pre-cum as a sign you've found caramel. Have you swallowed a load of cum before sweetie?"

Another ahu sound comes from her throat and she nods.

"Did you like it?"

Unfortunately, she has to spit out my cap to answer this time. The air conditioning on her spit leaves me cold. I want it back in!

"I could learn to," she says. "I just don't think it was the right guy."

Nurse Findlay kneels on the floor to be near us. She gives my penis a stroke before putting it back in the warmth. "This is the right guy here with you now. I've heard the only better cum is a brother's."

I grimace at the intimation that brothers and sisters would ever do that. I'm slow to realize others would do more than just grimace if they saw me now with my daughter.

"Try to stop moving your hips Mr. Ivanov."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Just trust the Cialis to keep the erection. The idea is to pet and adore her until your milk is let down and she gets her feed. And when that happens you really have to try, very hard, to keep your body totally still. No thrusting, at all, that's the key. Some dads take their leather belts for something to bite until the pain passes."

"Pain?"

"The pain of not moving. It's the hardest thing ever, but the goal is for her little afternoon feed to be her cue that it's nap time."

"I don't have to burp her?"

"No," Nurse Findlay says with a big smile and a shake of her head. "It's not like a full tummy of breast milk. There's rarely more than a tablespoon actually. Anyway, this is all looking very good. You're perfectly stiff and she's very nicely attached. How does that feel Mr. Ivanov?"

"Beautiful. Just pleasant enough. I just feel like I could sit here and never go soft, without that usual pressure of having to come or not come, or help anyone else come. I'm loving it."

"Well look, I've got a few little things to attend to, but I might just leave you to see how things play out this time." She pats Vanessa's shoulder, then stands. "There's no pressure. I'll make sure you get time to use the private room before the day's over. But you've still got nearly two hours and this space is actually available all afternoon if you want to call in sick and just stay here."

"Oh thank you," I whisper. Vanessa's eyes have closed over and I'm running my fingers through her fair locks.

"Don't forget," nurse Findlay reminds me, "I'm here as well any time you want to look at somebody else. But by the end of the year you'll have a room full of daughters so you won't care about me."

"I think I will, nurse Findlay."

"Oh that's nice to hear! Thank you. I think you've got a beautiful penis."

"That's the first time I've heard that!"

Gazing at it she says, "Not too big. And you've got a perfect glans for a girl's mouth to hold onto. I've got to say, looking at your girl, I'm a little bit jealous."

What does one say? 'Here, have a suck'?

"If I may say as well Mr. Ivanov," she says and stoops to stroke Vanessa's head with me, as though we're both patting one cat, "you do make very beautiful daughters."

"You should call me Craig."

"My name is Prue."

As our eyes meet I'm reminded of that old truism that women measure your attractiveness by the attractiveness of the women you're with. Starting as soon as I like I could be having an affair with a twenty-something leggy blonde nurse and it would have less to do with my own looks (that are fading real fast) than the fact that I bought the best looking girl in the school to this rest room and now have her sucking my penis.

"Well Prue, I'm going to give this a go," I whisper. "I've wanted to do penis feeding all of my life and here is my chance. What should I do?"

"Well when I go, you speak to her calmly about how beautiful and clever she is and how much you love her. Then it's all in the timing and your observation of cues. If she falls asleep she'll stop sucking and the cum will just run out of her mouth. But if you come too soon she'll be too conscious of having spoof in her mouth and she'll probably spit and get up. You want to deliver it to her just when she'll sigh and nod off."

"Is it better to let her go to sleep and gently wake her a little?"

"Some do that. The risk is she'll think it's time to get up. Given it's your first time I'd say you're better to come early than late."

"Okay, a question. How do I come if I'm not meant to thrust and if she's sucking so gently?"

"This is where you're lucky to have such a beautiful daughter. If you open her blouse and fondle her breast, and keep telling her that you love her, certain feelings are going to well up inside you. She's got such a neat little bottom that I would think just opening her skirt and her diaper would send you over the cliff the second you're ready."

Looking at my daughter's school tunic, I say, "That would be a button, I'm sure. Okay, and then what? I guess I should let her sleep a while, but after that, is she really meant to take a dump like a baby?"

Prue checks the room to be sure there's no Compton. "If you want my advice, no. That's just for the psychotherapists writing the guidelines and a few perverts. You can still have all the fun of cleaning and powdering her on the change table without a nose full of her shit to clean up. And frankly, it makes my day easier if I don't have to smell it."

"And the private room?"

"I would say that is essential for anyone who can't fuck at home. If I couldn't fuck my dad every day, I'd go crazy! I'm lucky though that mom knows."

"Thank you so much for all of your help Prue, you're the best."

"You're most certainly welcome. Here, take this," she says, passing me a note with her name and her number before promptly leaving, looking a little embarrassed.

Right now I would say I'm committed to the program. Vanessa is in my lap gently suckling the head of my penis. "Oh, I love you so much Vanessa. You've grown to be such a lovely young lady. Smart. Friendly. Everyone likes you."

There's a tremor in my voice though, knowing what I need to do next. Opening a few more buttons on her school blouse will let me see something kept from my view for too long. My fingers are trembling as I slide my hand into the darkness for a first feel.

I have the nearest one cupped in my hand. There's some weight there. She was an early developer though, so for a long time I've known she has a firm handful. I've spent too much time, I am well aware, transfixed by her chest and her b-cup bras in the laundry.

Now she's completely exposed, like the daughter on the adjacent lounge, whose father's lead I am following.

Gravity and her sideways position has caused the creamy goodness of both breasts to settle too low for me to admire them. But I can rock her gently to distract her while I roll her over just a little onto her back.

"There's my good girl. Just you relax. Daddy just wants to tell you how lovely your breasts are Vanessa."

They feel so firm and fulsome. The good lord has given her the greatest little titties on earth. "Vanessa, one day, when you have your own baby, the milk from these nipples will be so sweet and thick." After this experience I'm confident she'll let me taste that myself when the time comes. Imagine if I get her pregnant!

I'm feeling a jet of pre-cum like electricity along my urethra. It is inspiring Vanessa to tighten her lips over my glans and double the vacuum. Her tongue is drawing love hearts on the nerves just under the head.

I gently stroke her cheek. "Oh you sweet girl."

The father on the sofa beside us has been perfectly silent until now.

"O-o-o-w... a-ye-e-eow... oh Jesus!" he says and I look and see the poor guy with his arms out clutching fists full of cushions. His head is arched back and he's biting his belt. Meanwhile his daughter looks half asleep in his lap, except for slight waves through her neck as she swallows.

After our false start before, I am confident I can get to that stage with Vanessa. I would love this to be a daily part of my life until she leaves home, and wouldn't care if she stayed living with me forever. Prue is right. I do make beautiful daughters—but then I've been told that so many times. It's not that her mother isn't beautiful too, and when we make love she always turns into the girl I first met when she was eighteen. But Vanessa is eighteen now, and there has not been a day in her life that I haven't witnessed. I just feel so much closer and more attracted, and horny around her. It's crazy, I know. She's my own daughter!

I'm looking at the fastener on the side of her pleated grey skirt. Be still my hips. I can't let myself thrust.

I never knew these catches were so easy to open. Whose idea was it to put schoolgirls' treasures behind skirts so short and so easy to undo? Surely the department of education is run by men with a fetish like mine.

Schoolgirls! Who doesn't love schoolgirls! Schoolgirls and cheerleaders. My daughter is both.

I've got to unwrap my girl's bottom. The girl on the next sofa has started snoring, polluting the air with her cum-scented breath. Even if Vanessa had pissed and shat herself—which she hasn't—the smell would be better.

"You don't need this diaper Vanessa. You're a big girl. I don't know what they were thinking."

Even shaky horn dog hands can peel back the adhesive holding this little heat pad around her.

"You've got so much fur here Vanessa. You're really a woman." I run my nails through the strands them raise them to my nostrils. It's beautiful and completely masks Little Miss Cum-Breath snoring on the lounge there beside us.