Penis Feeding Daughters at School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a tap on my shoulder from behind the sofa. Prue is knelt there with her perfumed face beside mine. "I don't mean to interrupt Craig, but Ms Compton has had to leave for the rest of the afternoon for a meeting. Here are some condoms."

Vanessa's eyes are wide open. She was never asleep. "You can feed from me too," she says faintly and raises one knee to welcome me into a sixty-niner embrace.

My forehead falls between the tops of her thighs, still warm from being trapped in that diaper. Below all the pubic hair I saw when I was sitting up straight, she is perfectly waxed. I don't think it's because she's sexually active—not very. I think these days it's just what girls in school do.

It's warm, wet and pungent down here. I have no intension of being vigorous either. I just want to lap her. I want enough of her lubricant in my mouth that it becomes all I can smell through the back of my nose.

As I move my tongue to her clit she clenches her arse cheeks to press herself hard. Unlike us fathers, daughters aren't briefed about humping. In any case she's too inexperienced for any of us in our forties to expect such self control on her part. So I force my chin down on her clit to give her something to press against. There's your hard pressure Vanessa. I'll be returning to the office with a cunt-scented five-o'clock shadow.

Never mind the condoms. I think we can do it like this. Actually, we can do even better.

"Vanessa," I say, "settle down honey. Let's nurse each other and both go to sleep lying like this." I'm soothing her milky white bottom with long gentle strokes.

This is better. We're both gently suckling. I'm seeing Vanessa at home in bed with me and my wife. It's 3am and Vanessa complains she is hungry. "Craig," my wife says, "that's your job these days."

"I've got it," I say, and put my pillow half way down the bed to turn into feeding position.

I'm having a wet dream. My penis is shooting. I open my eyes to see Vanessa's sphincter convulsing. We've both cum in our sleep, at my girl's school! I'm in a goddam fucking school having sex with my daughter! How on earth could this be!

What time is it? Did she have her feed? I don't want to disturb her but I've got to know.

I see Prue's nurse's uniform in front of our sofa and look up to see her smiling.

"Did she?"

Prue simply nods and gestures by tilting her head on a pillow made with her hands that I should close my eyes now and sleep.

Tonight I'm going to do some work in my man-cave at the back of my shed. My wife never comes down there. I would only have to move a few tools and put a bed there, and Vanessa would only have to say she wants to go out for walks in the evening. We're going to start fucking. I think that's essential. And I'm going to keep penis-feeding my daughter at school.