Pennies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,113 Followers

"Baby, you have the rest of your life to play with my titties. And I want you to, believe me. But I still have some things to tell you, including what I think is the best part."

"There couldn't be anything better than you being back, my love."

"But that was never a question, at least to me. I had every intention of walking out of there and coming back to you no matter what. It's the other things I got that are the surprise."

"'Chelle, if this is about money it doesn't matter. I'm not interested in your family's money or anything. If you father wants me to sign a pre-nup, that's fine with me. All I want is you. I'll work and take care of you and I hope that's enough for you."

"It's more than enough for me, baby. Wait a minute; are you saying you want to marry me?"

"I guess I did say that. The cat's out of the bag."

"I expect a proper proposal, but I guarantee the answer will be yes."

"Okay, so now that's out of the way. What is this 'best part' you were talking about?"

"Well, the thing about it is that, I know you'll take care of me and all, but you have to let me have a job."

"Honey, I don't own you. If you want a job you can have one. You don't need my permission."

"Normally I'd agree with you, but in this case I do."

"Then you have it."

I climbed off of his lap and climbed back on, this time straddling him, my legs wrapped around his back.

"Baby, I need you to listen to me, okay. I love you and I know you love me and will give me whatever I want, but this is serious and important and I need you to listen and I need you to be okay with it or its not gonna happen. Really listen, okay?"

"Okay, baby, but I won't deny you anything."

"I know."

I gathered my strength, worried about just how he might react to what I was about to say.

"Honey, it's about Liz."

His face went pale immediately and his breathing got shallow, but after a minute he calmed down.

"What about her?" he finally asked.

"One of the things I talked with my dad about was doing some real good with all this money he has stockpiled. I won't bore you with the entire conversation, but the end result is that, if you're okay with it, daddy will fully fund a homeless advocacy and support organization. I'd be in charge of it. I want to call it Liz's Pennies."

I held Henry tight as his eyes began to water, as I knew they would. I hoped that one day he would love me as much as he loved her, even though the love he gave me was more than I thought I dare ever hope for.

"I think...I think...that's a wonderful idea, baby. I wouldn't trust her legacy to anyone but you. I think you should do it."

<><><><><>

Epilogue

HENRY

I can't believe the changes that have gone on over the last 5 years. I completed my management degree and received the Maintenance Manager position when the previous manager resigned. I now report directly to one of the university vice-presidents. I'm only 31 and have achieved more than I would have thought possible in such a short time.

Rochelle and I were married 6 months after she returned from her dad's house that day. It was a small wedding and she was positively radiant. At the reception we had pennies scattered on every table. It was our way of having Liz as part of the festivities.

It took about a year of planning but Liz's Pennies is up and running and is now the preeminent homeless rights organization in the area. Rochelle is in charge but she has a lot of really good people supporting her, all paid for by her father so that any donations they receive go directly to helping the homeless.

We moved to a larger apartment about 6 months after we got married, in anticipation of the baby we made on our honeymoon getting ready to arrive about 3 months after that. Elizabeth (Liz or Lizzy for short) is 3 now (almost 4) and is one of the lights of our lives. We have vowed to tell her (and her younger siblings) all about her namesake.

Her little sister, Connie, just turned one and is giving us a run for our money and necessitated another move, to a much larger house out in the suburbs. She is repeatedly spoiled by her namesake aunt.

Rochelle is currently baking baby #3, though she's only about 3 months along. She's hoping for a boy this time. We do have a nanny that comes and helps sometimes so that we can both do our work, but we both make it a point to be home every night. Nothing is more important than our family.

All of Liz's clothes finally got put in the hands of people that could use them. Rochelle herself set up one small corner of our bedroom as a permanent shrine to Liz. I thought we should put it all away but she insisted that we honor the role she played in bringing us together. I thank God every day for both of the women I've married. I've been more blessed than one man deserves, and I strive every day to make sure I act in a way that Liz would approve of. I want so much for her to be proud of me.

<><><><><>

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,113 Followers