Pennies From Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could see the strain on your face as your rapidly approached your orgasm, and I doubled the speed of my thrusts to get there at the same time," Sylvia read. "I missed by maybe a few seconds, but no matter. I felt you stiffen and heard you cry out in passion as the climax swept you away and I cried out in my own pleasure as I thrust deep one final time and unloaded a humongous load of cum deep in your twitching box. We just clutched at each other tightly as the waves of lust took us to paradise.

"It was only after we finished that I got the horrendous realization that I'd just fucked you and come in you with no protection, but you smiled and told me you'd gotten on the pill a few weeks earlier. You knew almost from the start that we'd end up as lovers, and, typically, you prepared ahead of time."

Sylvia was close, close, close, so she reread that passage again as she pumped two fingers in her boiling box and swirled her thumb around her clit. When she go to the part where he'd talked about his "humongous load of cum," she arched her back stiffly and convulsed in a terrific orgasm, the first one she'd had since the last time they had made love.

For the first time in weeks, Sylvia smiled – really smiled – and she began to see where her husband was going with this message from heaven.

Sylvia sighed as she recalled the rest of that night. After a brief rest, they had made love, slow and sensual, and this time she got on top and rode him. She'd never done that before, but it just seemed so natural.

She slid a hand to her tits and squeezed one of the plump orbs as she recalled how Richard had pulled her down and nursed her, sucking her nipples and caressing her flesh.

After the second time, they had slept a bit, then went at it again. By the time Richard delivered Sylvia to her dorm early the following Sunday, they had fucked five times, and they knew they were in love.

In spite of the glow she'd gotten from her self-induced orgasm, Sylvia could feel the melancholy coming back on her, so she picked up Richard's letter and read on.

"I could never get over how giving you were when it came to sex," he wrote. "You never refused me anything, and you were always ready for me. Unless you were really sick, you always said yes when I suggested a roll in the sack. I knew so many men, people you wouldn't believe, who were green with jealousy over that.

"And sex seemed to be the spark that got us through some rough patches. Remember 'The Dress' at the restaurant that night?"

God, did she, Sylvia blushed as she thought about the night she wore the red dress that became infamous in their marital lore.

It wasn't especially revealing, although it did have a nice long slit up the skirt below where it buttoned together and a bit of a plunging neckline. But what they did the first time she wore it made it a legend in their lives.

They had been married just over nine years, and they had hit a bit of a rut in their sex life. Richard was at a key point in his career where he was traveling a lot on a major job his company had working at the time, and he was spending more time at work than he ever had before – or ever did again.

And his work was leaving him physically and emotionally drained. Sylvia had let it go during that school year, because she was busy as well, but when summer came and she was home alone with her thoughts and frustrations, she got to a breaking point.

One night in early July, when Richard had come home about 8 o'clock, missing dinner yet again, she told him they had some things that needed airing – immediately. After putting the kids to bed, they talked, really for the first time in quite awhile.

In blunt terms, Sylvia told her husband that he was putting his job ahead of his family, and for the first time in their relationship, he was leaving her sexual needs unmet.

"Richard, I don't ever want to think about cheating on you," she said. "But this is how those things start. Husband starts to work long hours, spends more time and energy on the job than at home, wife feels neglected, and before you know it, she's thinking dangerous thoughts. You need to get back to taking care of business at home, or the time may come where I'll start entertaining the notion of having a lover. I love you too much, and I don't want that, so that's why we're having this conversation now, before it becomes a real problem."

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry," Richard said as he took his wife in his arms. "You are so right, as always. I've just been so focused on this project that I haven't been paying attention to you. Look, I've got two weeks of vacation coming up at the end of the month. Why don't we take the kids to stay with your folks for at least part of that time and let's spend that time together, just you and me."

At the time, Jim was 6 and Ann was 4, old enough to spend time at their grandparents for a few days without being too much of a burden, and they had gotten back that afternoon feeling a little giddy.

Sylvia, in fact, was as turned on as she could ever remember being at the prospect of a week alone with her man with nothing to do but fuck him half to death.

And as she picked up Richard's narration, she realized that he was recounting every delicious detail of that momentous night. She felt her pussy swelling and moistening again as she read about possibly the most outrageous incident of their life together.

Then she stopped momentarily, got off the bed and walked over to the closet. She rummaged around in there until she found the box of sex toys she'd put away months ago. She pulled out her favorite vibrator, a nice long silver missile that had always come through for her.

She twisted the base to make sure the battery was still good, then plopped back down on the bed, turned on the vibe and worked it between her legs with one hand while reading her husband's letter with the other. She gasped as she felt the tingling sensations of the vibrator working on her cunt.

"I was already dressed, in slacks and a nice shirt, and I was waiting for you to finish getting ready," Richard had written. "But when I saw the look on your face when you came into the kitchen wearing nothing but your garter belt, stockings and heels, I momentarily forgot about dinner. Or, more precisely, I thought about another kind of meal.

"You had the most intense look of lust on your face I ever did see. Your nipples were stiff as nails and you had shaved your pussy. As you stood there in front of me, just staring down at me, I noticed how wet you were, My God, woman, you were literally dripping cunt juice onto the floor in a big, fat pool. 'I want you to fuck me. Now,' you said.

"But I had a better idea. I couldn't let such a juicy pussy go by without getting myself a taste, so I slid off the chair, onto my knees, pressed my face between your legs and set to work devouring you. I lapped up the flow of fluid that was pouring from your dilated hole, and swung my tongue up to roll your clit. At that point, you put both of your hands on my head to hold me in place. Trust me, I wasn't going anywhere, but it was good to feel the depths of your passion through your hands, and the way you were clutching my hair.

"I was sucking your clit between my lips, almost like a small cock, and tongue-fucking you with everything I had, your juice smeared all over my face as you rocked and rolled on your high heels. You were moaning incoherently as your climax built to a white-hot frenzy. I had a firm hold on your ass cheeks as your breath quickened and your body stiffened. I pressed my attack because I knew you were right there, and seconds later you cried out sharply as your whole body shuddered in orgasm.

"Of course, my cock was like an iron bar, and you weren't even though twitching before I stood up, got behind you, unzipped my slacks, pulled out my dick and rammed my way right up your flooded hole. You just bent over the kitchen table, laughing wantonly as I fucked you like a runaway locomotive. It seemed like all the months of frustration that had been building between us exploded in one sensational coupling.

"And when I jerked a ferocious cumload deep in your womb, I did something I'd never done before, but came to like. I knelt back down, clamped my mouth on your gushing gash and sucked out every drop of semen that was flowing from your hole. They weren't called creampies back then, but it didn't matter what they were called. All I know is I was in such a frenzy that I wanted to consume you. You squealed in delight as I licked you clean and you came again."

Sylvia had to stop then, because she was coming again from Richard's description of one of the most memorable sexual encounters of her life. This one was much harder and much more intense than the first time. Her whole body went rigid and she seemed to hold her breath seconds before she gasped in her climax.

Finally, the waves of orgasm melted away and Sylvia slumped back on her reading pillow, feeling better than she had in months. She began to feel even better when she recalled what happened after they pulled themselves together and went to dinner.

It was a weeknight, so there weren't many diners at the restaurant, a cozy Italian place known for its intimate atmosphere. Sylvia had worn her new red dress but didn't put on a bra or panties.

Their waiter's eyes nearly bugged out when Sylvia casually leaned over next to her husband and flashed her fat tits, showing him all but the very tips of her beautiful breasts.

She laughed as she remembered how Richard had slid his hand up her skirt and started feeling her up right there in the booth. She kissed him lasciviously, kneading his resurgent cock through his slacks as he worked her to a fever pitch.

They didn't care that the entire staff at the restaurant was peeking around the corner staring at them lustfully. It was almost like they fully expected Sylvia and Richard to climb up on the table and fuck right there, and they were pretty close to doing just that.

As it was, she spread her legs and gave them all a real good view of her smooth and very wet pussy. Minutes later, they paid their bill, giving the waiter an extra-big tip, then they'd gone home and fucked the night away.

By the time they picked up the children a week later, Richard's dick was red and chapped from overuse, and whatever problems they'd been having in their sex life had been thoroughly resolved.

There was more, but Sylvia needed something to drink, so after going downstairs and getting a glass of water, she lay back down and resumed reading.

"It seemed like sex always brought us through the tough times in our lives," she read. "Well, not necessarily sex itself, but the intimacy that went with it. There were so many times when we needed to just fuck our brains out and then hold each other tight afterward to let off all the stress of whatever happened to be vexing us at that particular time.

"That was especially true that night out at the parking spot. I can't ever forget how we frolicked that night, and it came at such a crucial moment, when so many bad things were happening that we had no control over."

Indeed, it had been six years almost to the day; a warm night in early October, when they had gone out on another date that etched itself on their memory.

For some reason, everything seemed to happen all at once, just when they seemed to be at the peak of their lives together. They both had rewarding careers, they had just finished paying off the house, Jimmy and Ann had gone off to college, and Jim had, in fact, gotten married two years earlier.

But in July, their son had called with troubling news. His wife, Julie, had been pregnant with what would be their first grandchild, but now there were complications, major complications.

With good medical care, they had a fighting chance to get through it, but the possibility still remained that he could lose his wife and the baby if things went wrong.

The whole family had sat on pins and needles for six weeks, until Sylvia got the call that they were going to take the baby by C-section. There were some anxious moments, but mother and child ultimately came though relatively unscathed.

But they had no more gotten over that crisis when Richard's father collapsed in his garden. He was taken to the hospital where they learned he'd had a stroke. His dad had lingered for three weeks, into September, before he slipped away.

Richard had taken it hard, because he and his father had tried to have a close relationship, but it seemed like there was so much they never could say to each other.

While he was close with his mother, there always seemed to be a barrier between himself and his father. They both recognized it and both worked to bridge it, but they had only partially succeeded, and it left Richard feeling empty, even a bit guilty, when he died.

Then, just three days after his father's funeral, a close friend of Sylvia's, a fellow teacher from her school, was shot and killed in a carjacking incident.

And throughout that whole two-month period, Ann had been having trouble at college with an ex-boyfriend who wasn't ready to accept that status. He'd continually harassed her until the police finally got involved.

The guy eventually faded away, especially after she started seeing the man she ultimately married. But it had put a damper on her senior year of college, and the fact that she'd bought a pistol and learned how to use it robbed their daughter of some of her innocence.

So it was with that background that they decided to go out that Saturday night. And Sylvia picked up Richard's narrative:

"You can only imagine the things that flashed through my mind when I saw you emerge from the bedroom with 'The Dress' on. You hadn't worn it in years, but you did that night, and you smiled lustfully when you asked if the dress gave me any ideas. I just stared when you unbuttoned the dress to show me you were dressed the same way you had been on that earlier occasion, without panties or bra. I just laughed, and we spent some time remembering that night.

"We weren't as brazen or as crazy this time, but the glances you gave me let me know you were thinking the same way you had so many years earlier.

"We got in the car and you snuggled up close to me, the way I always liked it. I put my arm around you and you responded by reaching for the zipper of my slacks. You opened the fly, fished out my cock and began softly stroking. I was already more than half-hard from the banter at the restaurant, and it didn't take long for you to have a hard, throbbing boner in your hands.

"You licked my ear and told me to drive out to our little spot, that you wanted to go parking, just like in the old days. Then you bent your head down and slid the head of my cock into your mouth. You sucked and licked me for a little bit, nothing serious, just keeping me on full alert, until we got to our spot."

Sylvia reached for her vibrator again as the tingle of renewed arousal rang through her body. Their little spot was well out of the city; an area where a road had been laid back into the woods for a prospective subdivision that never materialized.

"Fortunately, the place was deserted, and I remember it was quiet away from the city, and we could hear the night sounds of the birds and crickets that were still lingering," Sylvia continued reading. "I reached over for you, but you pulled away and got out of the car.

"'Come on,' you said. So I climbed out of the car and saw you walk behind the vehicle. My cock got a real jolt when I saw you unbutton your dress, take it off and drape it across the trunk. There was a full moon out that night and I could see your heaving breasts glowing in the pale light as you strutted toward me.

"I was a little apprehensive, because I knew there could be big trouble if we were caught out there like that, but as usual the little head did the thinking for me and I reached for you and we kissed powerfully. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths and our hands were all over each other as we stood there in the moonlight.

"When you got my slacks open, you pulled them down so that they were bunched around my ankles. You winked at me, then squatted down so that your legs were spread to where I could see your wet pussy gleaming in the light. Your tongue darted out and you licked up the underside of my cock, then worked it back down in a spiraling motion, so that every bit of my shaft was coated with your saliva.

"After the third trip up and down my shaft with your tongue and lips, you licked up over the crown and flicked the ball of pre-cum that was flowing from the tip. You drew that taste into your mouth, then did that twice more before you followed your tongue with your lips and sucked me in.

"I realized then that I was in for a treat, because I knew you were never a big fan of fellatio. Your mouth is a little on the small side and you were never able to get over your gag reflex. But if I asked you for it, you always delivered, but now you were sucking me without my asking, which made it all the more special.

"You worked my meat as deep as you could into your mouth, then squeezed the rest with your fist, as if you were feeding me past your lips. This time, it was I who wrapped my hands in your hair to gently guide your motions. I was holding back because I wanted the sensations to last, but it wasn't easy because your mouth felt so good.

"But it got better. Abruptly, you pulled your mouth off my cock and told me to turn around. I did as I was told, and you spread my ass cheeks and began to lick my anus, while still slowly jacking my cock. It felt wonderful, and the crackling sensations drove my lust ever higher. You just did spear your tongue past my sphincter a couple of times before you pulled back again, and told me the words I wanted to hear.

"'I want to taste your cum,' you said in a husky voice. 'Come on, baby, fill my mouth with your hot cream.' I was about ready, and you plunged your mouth back onto my throbbing cock and really went to town. You sucked me and jacked me hard and fast. I looked down to see your right hands furiously diddling your clit, and you had such a look of reverence on your face. You were doing this for me, for us, and my love for you just soared.

"I could feel the sizzle of my orgasm beginning to reach critical mass, and when you pulled your hand from your cunt, reached back and slid a finger into my ass, I lost it. I gripped your head hard as I exploded with a half-dozen hard, hot cumshots. You swallowed as much as you could, but I still saw little trickles of sperm rolling out the corners of your mouth.

"You milked every drop of cum from my cock, then slid me out of your mouth. I staggered back and stared as you resumed fingering your pussy with one hand while you cleaned up the cum from your chin. I watched as you shuddered hard in your climax.

"'Let's go home,' you said. 'I'm not done with you tonight.' Then you grabbed your dress, got back in the car, tossed the dress in the back seat and I drove us home with you sitting there naked."

Sylvia was thrashing on the bed as she read Richard's story and played the video of that night in her mind. Her vibrator was plunging in and out of her squishy cunt, and she was maneuvering the buzzing tip over her swollen clit.

As she climbed the ladder to yet another orgasm, she recalled that she had fingered her bubbling pussy all the way home that night. Then she walked into the house – still naked – took Richard up to their bedroom and they had made love, long and slow, but with a hard and fast finish.

Sylvia came twice more before Richard cried out in one his more intense orgasms, then he slid down the bed and sucked out their commingled juices, until she finally had to push him away from her super-sensitive pussy.