Penny and Bernadette Work for Tips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,179 Followers

Bernadette took a deep breath. If she had been wearing her panties they would've been soaked. "Okay guys, now that you've had your fun, what would you like to order?"

****

Penny returned to her table after freshening up. "Okay, boys, ready to order?"

"Almost," Glenn said. "You walked away pretty happy," he said grinning. He pushed back the table cloth from his lap, revealing a thick, hard cock in his hand. Penny's jaw dropped. The three other men at the table chuckled. "How about making me happy?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" He shook his penis at her.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with that?"

"How about a hand job?" He pumped his cock.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked again. He shook his head, still grinning. "This could put me miles ahead of Bernadette," she thought. "Where at?" she asked.

"Right here. You got your rocks off in front of the guys. I want to get my rocks off in front of the guys."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked for a third time. He shook his head and shook his tool at her again. She thought about it. "$300 and I'll do it."

"$200" Glenn shot back.

She thought about it again. "$250." Two crisp $100 bills along with a $50 appeared in front of her. She looked at it, at the cock in his hand, and back at the money. She grabbed the money and put it in her pouch.

She looked around the restaurant. All she could see were the tops of the heads of the four men at Bernadette's table. She took a breath and knelt down. She replaced Glenn's hand with her own. She could feel it throbbing in her grip. She leaned over the beast and dropped a stream of saliva onto its tip. She rubbed it around the tip then slowly slid her hand down its shaft. It was thick and veiny. She imagined how good it would feel buried in her cunt. She could feel herself getting wet again.

Glenn closed his eyes and leaned back in his seat while the other three sets of eyes at his table watched intently. Penny's grip tightened and her pace picked up. She enjoyed giving hand jobs. She liked giving blow jobs, too. But, with a hand job, she could watch the man's face contort, watch his entire body react to her touch, without being bothered by a cock sliding in and out of her face.

It wasn't long before his breathing became more labored. His jaw clenched. His thighs began to tense. Penny leaned over the throbbing cock again and dropped another stream of saliva upon it. She reached up and began to give it firm, hard strokes with both hands.

She leaned her head into Glenn. "Come on, Glenn, cum for me. I want to see you cum for me," she whispered.

His hips bucked slightly. His chest flew out, his head fell back against the padding of the tall booth seat. With a grunt, a gob of thick spunk spurted from the tip of his tool, shooting in a small arch and back down across Penny's knuckles. She continued to stroke, coaxing more cum from him. It dribbled out, across the tip of his throbbing cock, and down his shaft, lubricating Penny's hands as she continued to give slow, hard strokes.

Once she felt the throbbing in her hands stop she released her grip. She stood up, grabbed a napkin from the table, and wiped her hands. Glenn was panting and looked totally spent. The other three men took long sips from their drinks, their mouths parched from what they had just witnessed. Penny smiled.

"Okay, guys, let's get your orders placed and I'll bring you some refills and more napkins."

****

Bernadette returned to her table with their orders. Three of the four men were gone. Only John remained in the back right corner of the booth.

"Where'd everybody go?" she asked as she put the plates of food in front of the empty seats.

John chuckled. "George ran out of money and the other two went to the ATM with him." They both laughed.

"I'll check back with you when they get back to make sure everything's okay." She turned to leave and John stopped her.

"Hey, listen, while the guys are gone, how would you like to make some serious cash?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"I'm listening," she said.

"Listen, you got me all worked up with those magnificent tits of yours." He paused. "How about helping me, shall we say, get un-worked up?"

"That depends. What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking a blow job. Under the table." His lips curled into an evil grin.

"Holy shit!" she thought. "What would Penny do?" The answer to that question was obvious. "500 bucks," she said.

John looked straight into her face as he pulled his money clip out. He pulled five, folded but crisp $100 bills from it and confidently placed them on the table in front of Bernadette.

"Oh my God!" she thought to herself. "Am I really going to do this?!" She looked around the restaurant. Still empty. She looked at the money in front of her. John was already unbuckling his pants. She heard the zip from underneath the table. He lifted off of his seat and pulled his pants down. He looked at Bernadette with a sparkle in his eyes.

She grabbed the five $100 bills and stuffed them into her bulging tip pouch. She took one last glance around the restaurant, then dropped to her knees. Her tiny frame allowed her to fit under the table easier than most. Once under the table she saw John waving a long, thin, stiff cock that was begging for attention.

She crawled to the back of the table. A sliver of light slipped under the table cloth to light her way. She stopped in front of John's wand waving in front of her. Between school and work it had been quite a while since she'd had a cock in her hand, let alone in her mouth. She became moist thinking about it.

She replaced John's hand with her own and gently stroked it. She felt it twitch in her hand. She moved in closer and took the head into her mouth. She heard John lightly moan. Her head began to bob on his pole, taking more and more of it into her mouth with each bob. It wasn't long before she was taking him into her throat. Eventually she was able to take his full length in, her nose touching his stomach. His hands slid under the table and found their way to the back of her head, pulling it towards him.

Almost involuntarily, one of Bernadette's hands slid down under her skirt. She began to flick her excited clit. Her body shivered at the touch of her own hand. With John's hands holding her head steady as he pumped his cock in and out of her throat freed her other hand to grope her own massive tits. She slipped two fingers into her soaked slit as she pinched a hardened nipple through the thin material of her blouse.

It wasn't long before the pulsing of her pussy matched the racing beats of her heart. Her body become iron hot. The pace of her fingers that were sliding in out of her own gash quickened. She pinched her nipples hard. She closed her eyes in the darkness. Try as she might to suppress it, a long, low moan escaped from her lips and around the cock that was gliding in and out of her face as her body shook from the orgasm that was racing through her tiny body. Her pelvis grinded against the palm of her hand, riding the wave of pleasure for as long as she could.

Above the table, John felt the rhythm of hot breath around his cock change. He heard the low moan from under the table. He knew she was fingering herself under there. Knowing that she had fingered herself to orgasm was enough to send him over the edge. His grip on the back of her head tightened. The thrusting of his hips became more deliberate. With a grunt and one final thrust, he drove his cock deep into her throat and held it there. Bernadette felt his cock throb in her throat, she felt his thick cum emptying into her. She tried to pull way, but his grip was too tight. Her body begged for air. Just when she thought she was going to gag, the grip on her head released and she pulled away.

Both participants took deep breaths. Bernadette crawled out from under the table. She looked into John's satisfied face as she wiped a droplet of cum from the corner of her lips and tucked it back into her mouth. As she straightened the hem of her skirt she could see the other three men coming back into the restaurant.

As John hiked his pants back up she grinned and said "I'll be back in a little bit to check on you guys."

****

Penny returned to her table with the men's orders, the buttons of her blouse still unbuttoned as far as possible. All four men were grinning ear to ear. She placed the plates in front of the appropriate customer, making sure to bend at the waist much more than needed.

"Can I get you boys anything else?" she asked with a crooked smile.

Don spoke up from his seat at the back left of the booth. "Well, now that you mention it..." Penny felt a hand sliding up the back of her left thigh. The hand belonged to Joe, seated next to Don. Don continued. "How would you like to make some serious cash?"

"I'm listening," she said. Joe's hand was now caressing her ass. Three $500 bills appeared on the table in front of her. Her jaw dropped. Her mind raced. She gathered herself together. "And what exactly do I have to do to earn that? I'm guessing more than get you refills on your drinks."

The men chuckled. "What do you think you need to do?" Don asked.

Penny looked around the table at Randy seated to Glenn's right, who hadn't said a word yet, Don, and Joe, who's hand had slid between the crack of her ass, his finger pressing against her asshole that had suddenly come to life. She looked at the money on the table. "If y'all want what I think you want, you're gonna have to cough up more than that."

"What's gonna take to get three dicks inside of you?" Don asked bluntly with a wicked tone in his voice.

"Three?" Penny asked.

Glenn spoke up. "I'm gonna sit this one out," he said, winking at Penny.

Penny thought about it. She'd been gangbanged before, but she had a chance to make some serious cash. She nodded at the money on the table. "Double that."

"No way!" Joe croaked from his corner seat. He looked at the other three. "$600 a piece."

Penny thought about it. "$800."

The men opened their wallets and emptied their money on the table. Don shuffled through the crumpled bills. "$2,190 total. That's $730 each. That's it. That's all we've got." The men looked at her on the edge of their seats waiting for her reaction.

Penny thought about it. "Between this and the tips I'm gonna take from Bernadette...what the hell?!" She was getting moist at the thought of it. She looked at the men. "Fine."

Randy excitedly whispered "Yes!" as Penny stuffed the wad of money into her pouch.

"Wait a couple of minutes, don't follow me," Penny said. "Meet me back by the bathrooms," she said as she walked away.

****

Bernadette returned to her table. The four men had barely touched their food.

"Everything okay, guys?" she asked seriously, wondering if something was wrong with their orders.

"We can't eat," Richard said. "We're a bit distracted."

"Oh? Why's that?" she asked.

"John's been telling us about the excellent service he received while we were gone," Richard said with a grin.

"Oh, has he now?" Bernadette said playfully, looking at John.

"He has indeed," Paul said. "And we were wondering if we could get the same kind of outstanding service from our favorite hostess."

"What? All three of you?!" Bernadette asked, a little shocked.

"All three of us," Paul answered with an evil grin across his face.

Bernadette thought about it. She had never serviced more than one man at a time before. She wondered what it was like. She got a little excited at the thought she would be stepping up her game. And she wanted Penny's money, dammit! She's worked hard for it tonight.

"Fine," she squeaked. "Same deal as John. $500 a piece." Like magic, piles of money appeared on the table in front of her. She paused, looking at the excited faces of the three men. "But not here, not under the table."

"Okay. Then where?" Joe asked.

Bernadette thought about it. She grabbed the money and shoved it into her pouch. "Meet me in the ladies bathroom in 5 minutes." The three men nodded and she headed towards the back of the restaurant.

****

Two minutes later Don, Joe, Glenn, and Randy were at the back of the restaurant. Penny was unlocking a door that was just before the entrance to the bathrooms.

"Hey, the deal was for three," Penny said sternly.

"Don't worry," Glenn said with a wave of his hand, "I'm just here as an observer," he said with a smile.

The door had an "Employees Only" sign on it. Penny opened the door to a pitch-dark room. She flipped on a bank of lights that gave the room a warm, soft glow. It illuminated a room with three booths along the wall and a long table in the center large enough to seat six. Turns out it's a private room for VIPs that the general public knows nothing about. It had its own private entrance from the outside so that VIPs who have a taste for Cheesecake Factory but want to eat their meal in peace, without autograph hounds and star-struck people bothering them.

Penny had barely closed the door and she had three pairs of hands roaming her body and virtually ripping the clothes off her body. Once her clothes were removed hands were groping every inch of her tan body. Groping her tits, pinching and twisting her excited nipples, flicking her raised clit, pressing against her quivering asshole, even slipping into her soaked slit. Lips were kissing her back and stomach, sucking her neck, kissing her lips, and biting her ass.

All the while she being lead to the center of the small room. Don climbed onto the table in the center and lay on his back, his thick pole standing straight and tall. Randy and Joe lifted Penny onto the table. She lifted one leg over Don so she was straddling him. She lowered herself down until her dripping wet pussy touched the tip of Don's rod. Both bodies shivered at the touch. Slowly Penny lowered herself to the point the helmet of Don's brave soldier slipped through her pussy lips and into the promised land.

As Penny slid down his pole she moaned "Ohhhh balls!" Don groaned all the way down until she was sitting in his lap.

Penny had no sooner taken Don's full length in when she had a pair of hands pushing her shoulders forward. It was Joe, sliding in between Don's legs, his slight, skinny pole pointing directly at Penny's ass. He spread her ass cheeks apart and unceremoniously spit on her pink rosebud. He slid in closer until the tip of his tool touched her ass hole. Her body shivered at the touch, knowing what was coming next. Joe pressed against her. The bulbous head slid slowly into her ass and past her sphincter until his full length, short as it might be, had disappeared into her forbidden zone.

"Like that?" Joe asked with a devilish tone.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah," she purred.

Joe pulled back until he almost slipped out, then thrust forward, bringing a squeal from Penny. He pulled back again, paused, and threw his hips forward with all his might and a grunt.

"OH! Motherfu-gggggghhhhhh..." She didn't get to finished her cry. Randy had climbed onto the table and onto his knees. His balls hovering over Don's head. Randy grabbed her by her beautiful blonde hair, lifted her head up, and, in mid-cry, shoved his thick cock into her mouth and down her throat.

****

George, Paul, and Richard hesitantly entered the woman's bathroom. It was bright and clean, unlike the men's side. There were two stalls on the right. A double sink to their left. The sink counter had a vase with fresh cut flowers in it. The room smelled good. In the middle of the room, much to their delight, stood Bernadette. She stood there, her long blonde hair flowing past her shoulders and her nerdy black framed glasses on her face. She was topless, but still had her Cheesecake Factory skirt and flat shoes on. She was standing there with a devilish grin and a twinkle in her eye as she massaged her 36-inch breasts and pinching her erect nipples.

"I wondered if you guys were going to show up," she said playfully.

The room was filled with the sound of zippers being undone. Three beautiful, hard cocks flew out of their constraints and pointed straight at Bernadette. As the three men approached, Bernadette dropped to her knees on the cold tile floor.

In no time flat she was surrounded by cock. George was standing directly in front of her with Paul and Richard on either side. In one smooth motion she took Paul and Richard into her hands and swallowed George's sword. All three men moaned at her touch. Her tiny hands made the men's penises look larger than life. Her mouth felt like warm velvet. She began to pull and tug on the two cocks in her hands. George placed his hands on the back of her head, holding it still as he drove his meat deep into her throat.

This went on for a few minutes before Paul spoke up. "Don't be a greedy bastard, George." He grabbed Bernadette by the hair and pulled her off of George's tool. She turned her head and without being asked impaled her face on Paul's stick. She grabbed George's well moistened tool and began to stroke it as Paul began to shove his cock in and out of her throat.

****

Don, Joe, and Randy were still banging Penny's holes. Without Penny realizing it, Glenn was recording the whole thing on his phone.

"Jesus Christ!" Joe cried as sweat rolled down his face. "I've been bangin' her ass for 15 minutes and it's still tight as fuck!"

"You should try her mouth!" argued Randy. "I swear to God, she's about to suck my balls down her throat!"

"Fuck that," Don said, completely out of breath. "Her cunt is squeezing me so tight I'd swear it was her hand squeezing me! I'm gonna bust my nut!"

Penny, her body glistening in sweat, was in a world of her own. A wave of ecstasy was washing over her body like a huge wave. She moaned and groaned around Randy's cock in her mouth. Her body shivered, her holes clamped down on the cocks filling them.

The added grip and suction was more than the men could take.

"Motherfuck!" With one final, hard thrust of his hips, Joe gripped her hips and drove his cock into her ass. He drove it so deep he'd swear he was pumping his cum straight into her stomach if he didn't know better.

Don was the next to go. Joe had barely pulled his cum covered cock out of Penny's ass when Don started throwing her in the air with the thrusts from his hips underneath her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Grrrrrrrrr...FUCK!" Don grabbed Penny's hips to hold her steady and thrust his hips into hers as hard as he could. His cock throbbed as it pumped wave after wave of cum, filling her cunt with the sticky white substance. After several good, hard thrusts, he was spent.

Randy was next. Knowing that his friends were done, it was his turn. He pulled his rod out her mouth and began to stroke it. "Get up! Roll over!" he commanded.

Penny lifted herself off of Don. Don slid out from under her, his wobbly legs hitting the floor. He joined Joe and Glenn in the booth to watch the final fireworks.

Penny rolled onto her back. Now she was lying face up on the table. Her erect nipples were pointing straight at the ceiling. Randy pulled her closer, until her head was hanging over the edge of the table. She leaned her head back and opened her mouth. Randy shoved his throbbing cock into her face and down her throat. You could see her throat bulge as his tool entered it. Randy mauled her tits and grabbed her nipples, pulling them, up to the point of elongation, then letting go and watching her round tits snap back into place.

After a few pumps, Randy's body tensed. He threw his hips forward one last time and, with a grunt, emptied his ball sack down her throat. He held it there, with his balls throbbing and resting on her forehead. Penny began to gag. Her airways were full of cock and cum. She pushed back on Randy's hips.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,179 Followers