Penny and Bernadette Work for Tips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,169 Followers

When he was satisfied he had given her everything he had, Randy finally pulled back. Penny gasped for air as Randy stroked his own shaft, forcing a few more droplets of spunk onto her cheek.

Randy stepped away to join his friends. Penny laid there on the table panting. Glenn stood up and handed his phone to Joe. "Here, hold this for a second." He had been jerking himself off and was now hard as a rock. He pointed his tool at Penny's face, which was still hanging over the side of the table. "Open wide, sweetheart," he said. Glenn hadn't paid for a second servicing but Penny was too tired to protest.

Glenn repeated what Randy did. He stuffed his cock into her open mouth and down her throat. Once again, her throat took the shape of his dick with each pump. Having nearly stroked himself to orgasm already, his rod was already throbbing before he had even thrown it down her throat.

It was only a few pumps before Glenn grabbed Penny's perky tits as if they were handles. Just as he had done in the booth, his head flew back and his chest popped out. Penny felt the warm, thick goo slide down her throat as Glenn pumped his hips deliberately, his balls bouncing off the bridge of her nose.

Glenn finally pulled out and smacked the shaft of his tool on her chin, coaxing several more droplets to shoot out onto her throat. He stepped back and tucked his beast back into its cage.

"Consider that your tip," he said. The men chuckled and high fived each other as they walked out of the darkened room and back into the restaurant, leaving Penny there on the table, breathless and subconsciously lightly massaging her own tits.

****

Bernadette had been sucking on the three cocks that surrounded her for fifteen minutes. She was taking turns, giving each cock equal amounts of attention. While she sucked on one she stroked the other two. All three men had sweat rolling down their faces and were breathing heavily. Bernadette had a mixture of cum and saliva running down her chin and dripping onto her uniform skirt. She knew this wouldn't take much longer.

As her head bobbed on George's tool, taking him deep into her throat with each motion, Paul replaced her hand with his own and began to pump his own rod with firm, deliberate strokes. Bernadette replaced the throbbing cock that had been in her hand with Paul's balls, cupping them and caressing them.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuck!" Paul cried out. His head flew back. A stream of thick white jizz shot out for the tip of his hose and hit Bernadette squarely in the temple. Bernadette didn't flinch, continuing to impale her face on George's stick while stroking Richard. A second spurt shot out, landing in her long blond hair just above her left ear. Paul continued to stroke himself, squeezing several more drops out that fell onto her shoulder. "Fuck," he panted, and stepped away.

George was the next to go. He pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and pulled her towards him by the back of her head. He grabbed her by the hair and tipped her head back with one hand while he stroked his shaft with the other. He inched forward and placed the tip of his tool against the lens of her glasses. His strokes were nearly punching her in the nose.

With a grunt a thick rope shot across her forehead and down the part in her hair. He continued to stroke, thick globs of cum oozing out covering the left lens of her glasses and sliding down her cheek.

After sufficiently painting the left side of her face, George stepped away.

"Turn this way! Turn this way!" Richard commanded as he replaced Bernadette's tiny hand with his own. "Now hold 'em up! Hold those titties up!" Bernadette wrapped her hands around and under her incredible breasts, doing as requested and holding them up to be used as cum catchers.

"Come on, baby, give it to me. Cover my tits with cum," Bernadette purred as she looked up at Richard.

'Here it comes! Here it comes! Here it...gggguuuuhhhhh!"

A thin, watery stream of cum shot out of Richard's hose as if he was a fireman trying to put out a wild fire. It hit Bernadette square in the sternum and splattered across her chest. A second, just as powerful stream shot out. Hitting the top of her right breast and shooting up her chest. Another stream spewed forth, landing in her cleaving and quickly streaking through it and down her stomach.

Bernadette took him into her mouth before he could continue his assault on her chest, taking the rest of his spurts down the back of her throat.

When the throbbing of his cock finally subsided, she pulled away and looked into his disbelieving eyes. She slowly, lustfully opened her mouth, revealing the cum she hadn't swallowed. She left it there, letting him admire it. Then she closed her mouth and, with a wicked smile and a twinkle in her eye, swallowed.

There was silence for a moment. The three men looked down at Bernadette and admired their handiwork. The left side of her face and hair was coated with cum. It was dripping off of her cheek and onto her should, running down her arm. Her breasts and stomach looked like someone had poured milk on them, the fluid dripping off of her erect nipples and onto her skirt. Then Richard broke the silence.

"Fuck...me," he said, clearly out of breath.

"Maybe next time," Bernadette cooed as she removed her glasses and licked the cum from them.

The other two men had already tucked their beasts away, which Richard began to do.

Paul spoke up. "I'll never look at cheesecake the same way ever again." The group chuckled.

"Let's get the fuck outta here, we need to hit the road, " George said.

As the men were leaving Paul could be heard saying, "She was way better than that bitch in Bozeman. Think we can take her on the road with us?"

"Hell no!" Richard replied. "If we did that I wouldn't have any dick left, she would have sucked it off, and not in a good way."

****

A little while later met back at the waitress station, where this whole night had started. They were about to settle their bet.

Penny was confident. She knew there was no way Bernadette would be willing to perform the tasks she had performed tonight. This was going to be almost too easy. Bernadette was nervous for the very same reason Penny was confident. She knew Penny was way more of a slut than she could ever dream of being.

"What's that all over your uniform?" Penny asked.

Bernadette was a mess. By the time the guys were done she was covered in cum from the top of her head to the waist of her skirt. Cum had dripped off her chin and tits onto her skirt, staining it terribly. She did her best to clean up but you can only do so much with paper towels and cold water. "Oh. Ummmm. I tripped and spilled gravy everywhere. I mean everywhere," she said sheepishly.

"I'll say," Penny said suspiciously, not totally believing it.

"What's that in your hair?" Bernadette asked, pointing at the side of Penny's hair.

Both Randy and Glenn had left splats of thick, white cum in Penny's hair after they had pulled their rods from her mouth. It looked as if she had too much mousse in spots of her hair.

"What? Oh, that? I ran my fingers through my hair earlier. I must've had something on them," Penny replied.

"Yeah, huh uh," Bernadette said with a crooked grin. "I'll bet you had something on them."

"Whatever," Penny said, dismissing Bernadette's comment. "Let's settle this thing and go home."

The two girls pulled out wads of bills from their aprons. Neither one could believe the amount of amount the other was laying on the table.

Bernadette was the first to count. "20...40...140...200..." She kept counting. Her final tally was $2,540! Even she couldn't believe how much she had. She looked at Penny's shocked face. "Let's see what you've got...bitch," Bernadette said playfully.

Now Penny was nervous. She grabbed a handful of bills. "100...200...300..." Bill after bill fell onto the table. "2,000...2,100...2,200...23, 24, 25...2,520..." She held the last bill. "You have GOT to be kidding me!"

Both girls had a final tally of $2,540!

The girls stood there in stunned silence for several moments. Penny finally broke the silence. "Not bad for one night's work, huh?"

"Not bad at all!" Bernadette paused. "And very...rewarding," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'll say!" Penny agreed. "Well, let's shut this sucker down and blow this popsicle stand."

"Yup." Bernadette looked at Penny and grinned. "Better luck next time...bitch."

Penny looked back at her with a wicked smile. "Better luck next time...slut."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,169 Followers