Penny and Megan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was embarrassed. And surprised that I was embarrassed. I took a breath, got hold of myself, and tossed the towel in the direction of the bathroom. I picked up my panties and stepped into them. As I stood, pulling them up, Penny got a good look at my crotch.

She said, "Ooooo!"

I froze, slightly bent over with my panties about six inches below my crotch, and looked at her. But she wasn't looking at my face. She got up, with those cat-like moves, and practically flowed across the bed towards me, her mouth open in a big "O." When she got to the edge, she reached out with one hand. Slowly.

Just before she touched me I said, "Penny." I noticed there was a slight quiver in my voice. She didn't stop. Didn't seem to hear me.

I said, a bit louder, "Penny. Stop." She jumped, startled, and stopped, but with her hand still out just inches from me. She looked up at my face and shut her mouth.

She asked, "No?"

I replied, "No," and pulled my panties the rest of the way up.

She backed up a little from the edge of the bed, laid down and put her forehead on the comforter.

I heard her muffled voice, "I don't understand what I'm doing here."

I almost patted her on the head. Instead I picked up my bra and put it on.

I said, "You will understand. Please try to trust me."

She shifted on the bed, but I was pulling up my jeans and didn't immediately notice what she'd done. As I pulled my t-shirt over my head I could see that she had her chest flat on the bed, both of her arms under her, and her behind slightly raised. I realized she was masturbating. She was looking at me and masturbating.

I said, "Uh..."

She rolled over on her back, her sex away from me, her head almost hanging over the edge very close to my crotch.

She said, "Pet me!" A pause. "Please?"

"No, Penny."

"You want me to stop?"

"If you want to... to... um... go ahead. It's all right."

"Will you watch me?"

"Until I finish dressing, I guess."

"Megan, please, if you don't want me, why am I here?"

I decided that I'd have to try the truth. Not that I'd intended to lie to her, but I hadn't expected to explain this soon.

I said, "Deena was mean to you, and Sonia was going to hurt you."

She stopped rubbing herself. Didn't remove her hands, just stopped, laying there on her back staring at me, her eyes gone wide. He mouth opened in a big "O" again while she searched my face.

I thought, later, that it was strange that she didn't doubt me. She just accepted what I'd said as fact. I had not used my Attention on her since that day at Deena's, and had never used my Influence. She just believed me.

She asked, "You bought me to save me?"

I answered, "Yes."

I let that sink in for a moment, then tried to continue, "I was afraid of what would happen to you, so..."

She cut me off, her voice full of awe, "I'm never leaving you. Ever."

I signed, inwardly. That was hardly what I'd hoped for. But, being honest with myself, I probably should have expected it. She started moving her fingers in herself, then apparently changed her mind. She rolled over onto all fours, still looking me full in the face.

On impulse I leaned over, quickly gave her a quick kiss on top of her head, and stood back up. And wondered why I'd done that.

I said, "I think you will, someday. When you're ready, you'll leave. But I won't push you out."

I stepped into my shoes and turned away from the bed.

She asked, "I can play with myself?"

I hesitated. If I said "yes," am I reinforcing that I'm the authority on what she does with her body? I'd have liked to say "no." She was on my bed, after all, but I thought that would be even worse than saying, "yes." So I settled on something else.

I didn't turn around, but said, "You can do whatever you like, Penny."

I'd wash the sheets later. I continued to the hall, saying over my shoulder, "Come down when you're ready. I'm going to make lunch."

I stopped a few steps down the hall and listened. She was definitely having a good time. My hand crept into the waist band of my jeans and I rubbed myself for a few seconds. I listened as she got herself more and more aroused. I turned and leaned against the wall, winding up with her. Getting more and more turned on.

I was breathing hard, just about there, as I could hear she was, when she yelled out, "Oh, Megan! Yes!" I came right then, biting my hand to keep from screaming out. But she didn't have any reason to be quiet. She screamed, and growled, and said my name over and over. Suddenly she was silent. I glanced towards my room, expecting to see her watching me from the door. But no, she was probably laying on the bed recovering. I pulled myself together and staggered down the hall, supporting myself on the wall.

I went to the down stairs bathroom to clean up. I found that my panties were soaked. I kicked off my shoes and jeans, removed them, then put them under the towels in the basket for the laundry. The crotch of my jeans were just a little damp, but it wasn't noticeable. Unless... I sniffed them. Thank goodness Penny wasn't being a puppy. She'd have had her nose in my crotch and known what I'd been doing.

Dressing again without panties felt very odd. I hadn't done that in as long as I could remember. Right! On to the kitchen to start lunch.

As I started gathering things to make sandwiches, I thought about what had just happened. I suppose it was good that she'd switched her orientation away from Deena. But I wondered if there would be trouble with her being so oriented towards me? And would it be her trouble? Or mine? Or ours?

And I'd really liked her calling my name while in a state of ultimate passion. Damn, I was getting aroused again.

12