All Comments on 'Penny & Ryan Pt. 03'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Fricking AWESOME,

Except too much time on the male cock sucking.

I was going to drop to 4 stars, but the wife swapping was to good.

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Don't really like the parents getting involved. Would rather it just stay between the 3. To each his own I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm Done

I loved the first two chapters, but adding the parents is just too much. Too often, when the story adds multiple partners and orgies, the story gets diluted into a free-for-all fuck-fest and keeping track of who's who becomes too tedious to enjoy. Plus, my personal preferences, I don't enjoy bi-male stories; I skimmed over the parts where Ryan tasted his own cum in the previous chapter. To each their own and I don't take stars away based on my preferences.

I wish you the best with this continued story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No doubt !

No doubt that # 4 is going to be Awesome !

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

i liked the addition of the parents. makes it much more erotic. and nothing wrong with a little male bisex. adds to the story. it is fiction, after all!!! and a VERY good fiction. keep more chapters coming!!!! great writing, fantastic story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah no

Way to ruin what was built with a lame parents are swingers thread. Male bisexuality does nothing for me. I agree with previous comments I too ignored the earlier essentially lackadaisical cum swapping. Sorry but a large percentage of males aren't gonna be oh goody more cum to swallow. To each his own I guess if that does it for you but I'm done. in general theres been a lot of lame stories so far this year.

Geisha1Geisha1about 6 years ago
5 star++++

Great story. Love where it’s headed. Looking forward to the 7 of them getting together. Sorry if one of the prior commentators can’t keep track of 7 people. I thought the “mild” bisexual was fun and made the story sexier - although it is very sexy and erotic. Well written. Can’t believe this is your first story on Literotica. Keep them coming! A lot of fun and a really great read.

TheTunTheTunalmost 6 years ago
That guy

Sorry but dudes doing dudes turns me off didnt bother reading the rest hope i int miss need info

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the twist with the parents swapping. Adding in the video was a great touch. The role playing was very erotic. While not into male bi-sex this was mild and seemed to fit quite well. Looking forward to finishing this series.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

Oh yeah, the family that fucks together, stays together. Some friendly swapping can't hurt either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, so dam sexy. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg yes, a full blow multi fuck and suck fest, absolutely mind blowing. Cunt crazed sex maniac.

beardaddy150beardaddy1508 months ago

Another very hot story! Can't wait to read the next one!

Campus77Campus775 months ago

What a wild turn around! This could turn out to be a spectacular series. Wonder how I would have felt seeing my daughter and step son and girlfriend in that situation. Hope I would have handled it with the same excitement. Didn't have spy cams available back then. This is really hot. Hope for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES