All Comments on 'Penny & Ryan Pt. 04'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars again!!

love this story. very well written. the sex is great. love the 3 main characters - and the parents as well. i saw a comment that this is your first story on Literotica. excellent first story. Keep these chapters coming - i'm loving reading them. and i'm really looking forward to the next chapter hopfully with all 7 of them! you could write many more chapters. THANKS!!!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME Each chapter getting BETTER

My cock never got soft.

You have many more chapters waiting

Can't wait for the next chapter.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT!

Very hot story. I can't wait for the parents to get home!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Parents watching

I would have liked to see what the parents were saying and doing while this chapter was going on. How will they bring it up to the kids that they were watching at the same time with the hidden baby cam?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg you just get better and better, so fucking hot with mind blowing orgasms. More and more an soon you luscious sexy woman. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely mind blowing multifucking sex fest. Cunt crazed fucker.

Wiz1002Wiz10028 months ago

Wonderful story with do much descriptive narrative about how the three youngsters all developed a loving if anal sex.

5 stars from me, again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES