Penny & Ryan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy lined Ryan up, and he leaned forward into the now-familiar head-only position.

"Ready?" Suzy asked.

"Yeah," Penny said. "Start pushing, and don't stop unless I tell you to. I want to feel your hard cock all the way up my ass, balls deep!"

Ryan pushed his hips forward, and as Suzy watched, mesmerized, his cock stretched his step-sister's ass hole open, and his hard cock disappeared inside of her.

Penny let out a squeak of pain as the fattest part of his dick spread her wide open, but then she let out an, "Ahhh!" as he finally got all the way inside of her, with his hips and balls pressed hard against her ass.

"You want me to just hold it there for a minute?" Ryan asked her.

"Yeah. Let me get used to it," she answered.

"Does it hurt?" Suzy asked.

"It's that stretch-pain thing that actually feels good, you know?" she said, as she wiggled her butt a little. "I like it, though." She rocked her hips a bit, then asked Ryan, "How about you? How's my ass feel clamped around you're cock?"

"Your gorgeous little ass is the tightest thing my cock has ever known, Sis!" he said, moving it in and out about a half inch. "I couldn't even squeeze it this hard with my hand, I don't think!"

Suzy reached under Penny, and rubbed her fingers around in her wet pussy lips. "You ready to get your ass fucked?" she said.

"Yeah. But let's start slow," she said. "All the way out and all they in a few times, okay?"

Ryan slowly withdrew his cock from his step-sister's ass, enjoying the incredible tightness all the way. When the head popped out, and her little ass hole closed up, Suzy leaned over, and kissed the puckered opening, flicking her tongue around it, and wetting it with more spit.

She moved her face away, guided Ryan's cock back in place, and he rocked forward.

It entered much easier this time, but still gripped his cock like a vise, all the way until his balls were against her ass.

Penny moaned her pleasure at being stretched and filled, and then, as Suzy pushed two fingers up her cunt, she let out an, "Oh, yeah!"

As Ryan pulled back out of her ass, Suzy also withdrew her fingers from her cunt.

When Ryan shoved his cock up Penny's ass, again, Suzy shoved her fingers as deep into her cunt as she could, mashing her fist against her wet pussy lips, and grinding it around.

After three more slow ins and outs of cock and fingers, Penny finally said, "Okay, I'm ready. You two start fucking me like you mean it!"

Neither of them needed to be told twice.

Ryan held his step-sister's hips, and began fucking her ass with long, deep strokes, that left only his cock-head inside her on one end, and his balls against her ass cheeks on the other. Every once in a while, he would pull all the way out, and then spear her little hole wide open on the way back in.

With her face and the camera just inches away from the action, Suzy encouraged Penny, "Oh, yeah, Pen! Take your brothers fat cock up your ass! God, that is so hot to see your tiny little butt hole stretched around it! Does it feel good? Do you like having your ass fucked?"

"Yeah, I do! I really do!" Penny said, lifting her face from the pillow. "Keep pounding my cunt with your fingers; I'm gonna cum soon."

Although she said she wasn't going to do it, Suzy couldn't resist crawling her way under Penny, and sucking on her clit while she continued to mash her hand into her juicy cunt.

The added stimulus put Penny over the edge, and with a face in her pussy, fingers up her cunt, and a hard cock fucking her ass hole, she grunted, tensed, and started to cum all over Suzy's face.

After several hard gushes, Penny collapsed forward onto the bed, pulling herself off Ryan's dick, and leaving Suzy's upturned face trapped between her legs. Ryan bent down, and kissed his girlfriend passionately, savoring the pussy juice that soaked her face.

Catching her breath, Penny turned her head on the pillow, and said, "You have got to try that, Suze. If you liked my fingers up your butt, you are going to love his cock!"

When Ryan went to wash off his still-hard dick, Penny rolled over onto her back, and pulled Suzy on top of her. Penny spread her legs wide, and Suzy rubbed her pussy against Penny's.

They kissed, and as Penny ran her hands down Suzy's naked back, stopping to grab her ass cheeks and pull her tighter into her pussy, Suzy said, "So, was it as good as regular fucking?"

"I'm not going to give up having a stiff cock up my cunt over it," she replied, "but it was really good. Different, but good. And with you pounding your fingers into my pussy, the whole thing was great! I can only imagine what a cock in each hole would feel like."

"So, it really didn't hurt?" Suzy asked, obviously still nervous about trying it.

"When he first spread me open, I'd have to say that the pain/pleasure scale was tipped a bit towards pain," she answered. "But once he was all the way inside me, and I could relax, they evened out. After that, when he started to fuck me—and you had your fingers jammed up my cunt, the scale tipped all the way to pleasure."

Penny massaged Suzy's ass cheeks, pulled them apart, and teased her little butt hole with her finger tip. "Don't worry," she said. "We'll use the lube, and I'll get you ready with my fingers, like in the shower. And if you don't like it, just say stop."

When Ryan walked into the room, his dick was completely soft. He crawled onto the bed, and moved over so it was right near their faces.

"All clean," he said.

Suzy moved her head out of the way, and pulled Ryan in closer to Penny's face. "Take his whole dick in your mouth while it's squishy, and feel it grow! I love that!"

"Me, too!" Ryan said as his step-sister opened her mouth, and he leaned forward.

Within ten seconds, Ryan's cock was hard enough that it no longer fit in Penny's mouth, and the two girls began working on it, together, lapping and sucking, while kissing each other around it.

After a while, Penny pulled away, and said, "Well, one of us seems to be ready." She gave Suzy a light smack on the bottom, and added, "Now, let's get you ready."

Penny crawled out from under, leaving Suzy on all fours, with her face in a pillow and her naked white ass up in the air.

Penny leaned over, spread Suzy's cheeks, and tickled the tip of her tongue around the puckered little hole. As she felt Suzy relax, enjoying the feeling, she pushed her tongue as far as she could into the tight opening.

This was obviously not new territory for Suzy, but Penny wanted her to relax, remembering how good ass-play felt.

After a little while, while Ryan stood watching and slowly stroking his ready hard-on, Penny reached over and picked up the bottle of lube. When she dribbled a little of it onto Suzy's ass hole, she sucked in her breath at the sudden coldness of it.

Penny dribbled some on her fingers, and then handed the bottle to Ryan. "Get your dick nice and slippery," she told him.

As Penny slid one finger into Suzy's butt, she let out a soft, contented, "Mmm" into the pillow.

Penny worked the single digit in and out, and turned it back and forth, for a little while, then added a second finger. She pushed them in slowly, all the way up to the third knuckles.

Suzy wiggled her ass, and let out an "Ahh."

Again, Penny worked the two fingers around for a bit, before adding the third.

She pushed the trio in even slower, and rotated them back and forth as she did.

As she had in the shower, Penny soon had all three fingers knuckles-deep up Suzy's ass, only this time she could see the effect they had on the tiny opening ... and she loved it!

After a squeak of pain when Penny's knuckles were mashed into Suzy's cheeks, stopping any deeper—any wider—insertion, Suzy relaxed, and began to enjoy the stretched feeling, once again.

Penny took her time, pushing her fingers in and out, and twisting them around. After a little while, she could feel on her fingers that Suzy was much more relaxed with the stretching she was giving her.

"Okay," Penny said, slipping her fingers from Suzy's ass, "Time for the real deal. You ready?"

Ryan, slippery cock in hand, relied, "Yeah!"

Penny laughed, and said, "I knew you would be! I was asking Suzy."

Suzy laughed, too, and said, "Yeah, I think I'm ready. Just go slow, all right?"

Penny kissed one of Suzy's smooth ass cheeks, and said, "Don't worry; I've got your back ... side."

Suzy chuckled, as Ryan crawled into position behind her.

Penny dribbled a little more lube on Ryan's cock, stroked it a few times, and then lined the head up on Suzy's little rosebud.

As Ryan began to push against the tight sphincter, both he and Penny could feel Suzy tense up.

"You've got to relax, Suze," Penny told her. "Trust me, you'll be all right. You were okay with my fingers; his cock is just a little bigger."

He pushed, again, but again, she clenched her butt muscles against the intrusion.

"Keep your dick right there," Penny told Ryan as she picked up some tissues and wiped the lube off her hand.

She moved around, and lifted Suzy's head from the pillow, took her face between her hands, and kissed her passionately.

"You can do this," Penny said to her. "Just relax. He's going to go slowly."

"I'm afraid it's going to hurt like when we tried it before," Suzy said.

"But you want to be a three-way-girl, don't you?" Penny asked, still holding her face.

"I think so, but ..."

Penny cut her off by holding her face more firmly, and kissing her more aggressively.

"No buts about it!" she said sternly. "This isn't an option, girlfriend! You're going to take his cock up your tight little ass hole, and you're going to like it!" She then reached around, and gave her a hard smack on her ass.

Suzy jumped at the sting on her ass, but when she did, she involuntarily relaxed her sphincter, and Ryan's cock head spread her open just a bit wider.

Back in her face, Penny said, "I don't want to have to get rough with you, but I know how if that's what it takes to get a hard cock up that cute little ass of yours!"

She then kissed her tenderly, smiled at her, and said, "Come on, Suze, you can do it."

Suzy smiled back, and said in mock submission, "Yes, Mistress."

Penny chuckled, and said, "That's my pretty little cum slut."

She looked up at Ryan, gave him a nod, and mouthed, "Easy!"

He nodded in reply, and began a gentle push.

Again, she locked up.

"Slap my ass, again," Suzy told Penny. "That helped last time you did it. ... and I kind of like it."

"My pleasure!" Penny said, and moved around to a better ass-slapping position.

She gave Suzy's other cheek a smack that was even harder than the first one, and it elicited a yelp into the pillow. But it also allowed Ryan's cock head to slip all the way into the momentarily-relaxed opening.

She gave her another stinging slap, and Ryan was able to slide almost half way in.

"Oh, God!" Suzy groaned, muffled by the pillow. "Has he got his arm in me?"

Penny decided that some dirty-talk stimulus might be in order, and she leaned down near Suzy's ear, and said, "That is a nice hard cock fucking you up the ass, my little cum slut, and it looks so fucking hot to see the tight little ass hole that I had my tongue and my fingers inside of stretched out to welcome it!"

She gave her another hard slap, and Ryan slid his cock all the way into his girlfriend's unimaginatively tight ass hole.

As Ryan held still, with cock up Suzy's ass, and his balls against her cheeks, Penny went around to her face, again, cupped her face, kissed her, and said, "You're a three-way girl, my little cum slut! I am so proud of you!"

Suzy let out the breath she had been holding, and said, "Couldn't have done it without you."

Penny kissed her again, and then said, "Are you okay? Does it hurt? I mean too much?"

"At first," Suzy answered. "It gives stretched a whole new meaning. But I'm kind of used to it, now. The scale's starting to tip toward the pleasure side, finally."

"You want him to start fucking you, yet? Slowly?" Penny asked.

"Yeah," she said, "but real slow, okay? And you're going to play with my pussy, right?"

"You bet!" Penny said, and gave her another passionate kiss.

She moved to where she could reach under her easily, and then gave Ryan a nod.

As Penny began to rub her fingers gently around Suzy's pussy lips, Ryan began to slowly withdraw his cock from her ass.

"You want me to take it all the way out, Suze?" Ryan asked. "Or should I leave the head in?"

Suzy thought for a moment, and then said, "All the way, I think."

When the head finally popped out, and Suzy's sphincter closed up, she let out an "Ahhh" into the pillow.

"Okay to go back in?" Ryan asked.

As the cock head pressed against the opening, Penny felt Suzy tense up, again. Using the hand that was not massaging her pussy, she smacked her ass, again, and said, "Relax, cum slut!"

Penny jumped and laughed at the same time, and Ryan's cock slipped inside her.

"Do that," Suzy said. "Just poke the head into me; in and out, okay? I kind of like that feeling."

"You want me to slap you, too?" Penny asked.

"I think I can do it by myself," she answered.

Ryan withdrew his cock until the head just barely appeared, and then he pushed it right back in, before Suzy could get used to it not being there. It worked, and it slid right in! He pushed it about an inch deep, and then repeated the out and right back in motions.

Suzy said into the pillow, "Oh, yeah! That's it; just like that! That feels good!"

She lifted her face from the pillow, looked back at Penny, and said, "Okay, Mistress; I hope you're happy. Now, stick a finger up my cunt while you're brother fucks my little ass!"

"Ecstatic, my little cum slut!" Penny said with a laugh, and complied with a pair of fingers.

As Penny fingered Suzy's pussy, and she watched Ryan shallow-fucking her ass, a thought occurred to her.

Removing her fingers from Suzy's cunt, she rolled over, and was able to reach the end-table drawer, where she took out her dildo.

In a few seconds, she had her fingers and the plastic cock wet with lube, and Ryan expected her to start fucking Suzy's pussy with it.

To his surprise, Penny wiggled her slippery finger between his butt cheeks, and found his tight little pucker.

But she didn't push it in. Instead, she just rubbed the lube all over and around it.

Looking at the slippery dildo in Penny's other hand, he guessed what she had in mind, and said, again, "I don't know about this!"

"Just shut up, and fuck your girlfriend's tight little ass hole," Penny said, and gave him a smack on the ass. "Have I steered you wrong, yet?"

He flinched at the smack, but said, "Okay, but go easy!"

"What's going on?" Suzy asked.

"I'm about to fuck your boyfriend up the ass with my dildo," Penny answered. "You're okay with that, aren't you?"

"Yeah!" she said, "But I want to watch. Film it for me."

With Ryan's phone in one hand, Penny slid the smooth plastic cock between Ryan's cheeks.

Kneeling, and trying to keep his dick in Suzy's ass, Ryan couldn't spread his legs much, so Penny had to go by feel to find his butt hole. Moving the dildo up and down his crack, she finally felt the tip find its mark.

"Ready, Bro?" she asked.

"As I'll ever be," he answered.

With that, she pushed and rotated the plastic cock forward, and Ryan was surprised at how little it hurt as it spread him open.

Hearing no complaints, Penny continued to push the dildo deeper into Ryan's ass—adjusting the angle a bit as it followed his canal—until there was barely enough to hold onto sticking out from between his cheeks.

"You okay, Bro?" Penny asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, Sis, but I actually like the feel of a hard cock up my ass," he answered. "Of course, the fact I have my cock up Suzy's tight little ass probably helps."

"No doubt," Penny laughed. "You want me to fuck you with it?"

"Go for it," he said.

As Penny began working the rigid make-believe dick in and out of Ryan's ass, he found himself unintentionally pushing his own cock deeper and deeper up Suzy's butt.

When he realized he was almost balls deep inside her, he stopped, and said, "Oh, sorry, Suze! I kind of lost control there. You okay?"

"It's good, actually," she answered. "Go ahead and fuck me all the way; I think I can take it, now."

As Ryan began long, but still slow thrusts in and out of his girlfriend's tight little ass hole, Penny began to fuck his ass, just as deep, but faster. They quickly got a rhythm going to where Ryan was getting two fucks up the ass to every one that he gave Suzy.

Finally able to enjoy the fucking that Ryan was giving her ass, Suzy reached back under herself, and started fingering her Pussy.

When Penny saw that, she said, "Oh, sorry, Suze; I was supposed to be doing that, huh?"

"That's okay," she said. "I know you're busy."

"Not too busy for a sweet little pussy!" Penny replied. She then pushed the plastic cock deep up Ryan's ass, took one of his hands and brought it around behind him, placed it on the end of the dildo, and said, "Hold onto that."

She then pushed his hips forward so his dick was buried out of sight up Suzy's butt, and told him, "And hold that pose for a few seconds."

She quickly rolled onto her back, and slid under Suzy in a 69 position, then reached around and took control of the dildo back from Ryan.

"Now, where were we?" she said, as she started to fuck Ryan's ass, again.

As she pushed the plastic cock in and out of her step-brother's ass, and felt him rocking back and forth filling his girlfriend's ass with his real cock, Penny lifted her head, and buried her face in Suzy's warm wet pussy, alternating between shoving her tongue as deep inside as it would go, and sucking on her clit.

At the same time, Suzy began to eat her pussy while shoving two fingers up her juicy hole.

It didn't take long, and Suzy said, "I'm getting ready to cum, Pen! You think you can get a finger inside me, and rub my G-spot?"

It was awkward, but Penny managed to get both arms over her head, so that she could fuck Ryan with one hand, and finger Suzy with the other. Once she contorted her hand to get to Suzy's G-spot, she began to rub it hard, while tonguing and sucking on her clit.

Suzy lifted her face from Penny's cunt, and said, "Oh, God, yeah! Fuck my ass, Ryan! Fuck your stiff cock up my tight little ass, and I'm going to cum all over your sister's pretty face! God, yeah!"

Needing no further incentive, Ryan quickened his pace, and began to give Suzy a hard and fast ass fucking, which was just what she wanted to send her over the edge.

With a groan of pleasure, Suzy stiffened, and her cunt began to gush her hot juices all over Penny's face.

As Suzy came, her ass tightened its grip on Ryan's cock, and he felt his orgasm approaching—a personal-record-tying fourth in one day!

"I'm getting ready, too, Pen," he said. "See if you can find my prostate with that thing!"

She rocked it around to where she thought it should be, and after a few tries, Ryan groaned, and said, "Oh, yeah! That's it! Hold it right there!"

Finding it hard to keep the dildo on target while Ryan continued to fuck Suzy's ass, Penny said, "Take your cock out of her ass, and jerk it off. Squirt you cum all over her cute little ass."

With the plastic dick up his ass pressing on his prostate, and his own hard cock still slick with lube, Ryan jerked off as hard and fast as he ever had, and in a few seconds, his balls tightened, and forced what little jism they could produce out through his cock head, and onto Suzy's ass.