Penny & Ryan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

After cleaning up with tissues, they were relaxing for a few minutes before they all went to take another shower. As they cuddled on the pull-out bed—with Ryan in the middle and a girl under each arm—he was idly running his fingers over their tits, silently comparing their sizes and shapes, and even the differences in their nipples.

Suzy's nipples were about the size of a quarter, pink, and soft. They swelled into wonderful "puffies" when she got excited.

Penny's were half-dollar size, dark, and almost leather-like compared to Suzy's. They had pronounced tips that could almost always be seen through her tee-shirt if she went braless, but became stiff "pencil eraser" nubs when she was hot.

If asked, Ryan would not be able to decide which he liked better. He would probably reply with the French line, "Vive la différence!"

Each of the girls had a hand on Ryan's stomach, and their fingers were gently intertwined with each other. For the first time in several hours, no one was trying to get anyone else excited. They were all just enjoying a bit of comfortable serenity.

"So, what do you think would happen," Suzy said, her mind obviously not too far from sex, if your folks knew what we were all doing in their family room while they were away?"

(To Be Continued in Part-5)