All Comments on 'Penny Discovers BBC'

by Sasha_Vogue

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank goodness

that this was not filed under loving wives because these 2 certainly are not, but there again whatever floats your boat. I know what I would say to mine should she ever suggest this stuff.......goodbye, enjoy.

JJ

SteelsMasterSteelsMasterover 7 years ago

I enjoy this wonderful BBC story and look forward to future chapters. There are some similarities to my marriage to my redhead slutwife and we too are taking our relationship to a new level.

In this story Penny and Mona seem to be so different yet Dominant BBC demonstrates their erotic primal needs.,,, Thanks,hope to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank Goodness moron

Yet you came here, read every word in a interracial site then had the stupidity to complain.Now who is the pervert??

BullwipBullwipover 7 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. My woman's name is Penny, that's what drew me to it initially. She's very sexy and adventurous- just not into black guys. I wonder what she would say after reading this ;-)

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I really loved this story. Poor Joe just did not realize the monster he was letting loose. Penny will never be satisfied with just his cock especially with the taboo factored in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
#1 Anonymous

you must not be at all interested in your wife experiencing great sexual pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

very real life story

i know bbc r so wonderufl i can not get enough now since i started

just like the all the girls on here

cannot sign in for some reason

kathy2b46

aherbaherbover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Left my cock dripping after reading this! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE!

Very hot story! Please make a sequel!

hard1roccohard1roccoover 6 years ago
sister-in-law

I think my sister in law is fucking bbc and her husband watches, reason being incident few years ago where it was a big cover up, I think my wife knows but she keeps it quiet .I would like my wife to tell me about or make up stories about it, even if its not true so that it gets and keeps me hard so that we can keeping on screwing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MY WIFE IS A BBC WHORE

My wife had become a whore for BBC about a year ago. I had been begging her to take a black lover for a very long time to no go. That until the other week when she called me from the bar that she was at with her girl friends. She had meet this guy and wanted to know if she could bring him home to fuck her while I watched. Ever since that night she has only had black cocks fucking her all the times. I've turned out to be her cockold/clean up boy for her and her black lovers. I love the life style and the wife is in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Cute"

Funny, my wife says my penis is cute, :) Sadly though, she doesn't want to cuckold me. We do play with dildos that are bigger than me though as I premature ejaculate. Her and her girlfriends have gone to numerous male reviews. She won't tell me about what she does, but her best friend tells me. My wife also told her about me wanting her to enjoy other men while I remain faithful. So I get a report on her stroking and fondeling the male dancers. I have always tried to cum too soon, I secretly hope she will get frustrated and try it on her own. If there are any wives out there reading this and they have a husband with a small pink penis, you could guage your husband's interest in cuckolding by seeing how he reacts when you go to a male review. I get erections at our local gym when I see black men in the showers. I once got so bold as to walk up and talk to a well endowed black man and I kept my towel around my shoulders. My "cute" pink penis was erect and throbbing as I engaged in conversation about a college football game the past Saturday. He was very nice and let me look. Funny, all the white guys grabbed their phones and asked if they could take a comparison photo as everyone in the locker room was talking about it. He teased me and said he wondered how long it would take for me to get up the courage to stand naked next to him. I mean I always carried my towel in the locker room, I love being small and letting other guys look at my penis. He gave them permission to take pictures and that's when I started dripping. He was such a gentleman about it! His only stipulation was that the photos be a crotch level. The color contrast of his beautiful ebony tool and my "cute" pink penis was mesmerizing and the size difference was just wonderful! Many of the guys openly talked about wanting to show their wife the photo of us two. We began a conversation with each other, the white husbands and all admitted to having a cuckold fantasy. Sadly we left New Jersey and I never got up the nerve to suck his beautiful black cock. I always remained erect when I was in the locker room, but I did allow all the guys who wanted to masturbate while watching me showering to jack off on me. Lol, funny it was only the small penis white husbands who gave such lavish attention to my "cute" pink one. Ladies, I promise you this is happening everywhere, guys really get excited to see an erect penis when their wife isn't around.

Miguelin58Miguelin58over 3 years ago
Phenomenal.

Thank you for the story. I enjoy reading erotica while edging myself on an almost daily basis in order to arouse my sexual energy, learn control of my ejaculations, and experience the pure bliss of feeling the subsequent orgasmic energy course through out my body. Your stories help me in this practice. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Great story! Really well written. Captures the BBC hot wife phenomenon beautifully. Love the way Penny enjoys herself with no shame and just sounds like she is having fun. I was definitely left hoping for a continuation of this story and more BBC stories by this very talented writer. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a great story i cant imagine what my wife or any white women must think after reading this erotic story there pussies must be soaked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story really hot

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

Brilliant - so very well written, 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice hot story. My best friend from high school and I shared the same BBC FWB when we were in our thirties, sometimes a gal just wants NSA sex.

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

Two days later she was served divorce papers and her adultery with a black man was outed to the family!

How stupid must Mary be to marry a man even though he has a penis that is too small for her? This brings the saying back to the fore: "Stupid women fuck well"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous