Penny Discovers BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something must be wrong with us. I'll make an appointment tomorrow!" he joked.

"With a hot black guy?" she teased.

"No, you freaky little tart!" he sat up, his cock pushing before him like the prow of a ship. "With a pyschologist! I'm hard as a rock and you're wet thinking about my brother's wife cheating on him with some black man!"

"I don't think she's cheating, Joe," Penny rose to her knees and rested her hands on her husband's strong arms. "He knows about it. And from the way they were talking, he gets off on it."

"That sick fucker!" Joe shook his head and reached out to fondle her tiny, teacup breasts. She moaned and pushed her slim chest out to him, loving the way his sensitive fingers made her puffy pink nipples tingle.

"Yeah, I think I'm sick too. I caught a fever just watching her with him. Can't you feel how hot it's making me?" she asked.

"A fever, huh? Do you think it's contageous?" he asked, pressing his forehead to hers and looking into her wide green eyes. His body was tense and he was starting to sweat. His cock was leaking steadily now, making a little puddle of precum on the bedspread. In the four years she'd known him she'd never seen him so horny.

"Let's hope so!" she whispered. She arched her neck and brought her lips to his. They shared a long, hot kiss, his tongue swirling in her mouth.

"This is so fucked up, but I wish I had been with you today!"

"Yeah, me too. His big black cock looked so good," she whined. "You wouldn't believe how sexy they were together!"

"Would you have fucked him, Penny?" he asked as he nibbled at her earlobe. "Would you have let that black man spoil your tight little pussy with his giant dick?"

"Yes. No. I don't know, maybe? I wouldn't do anything to hurt you!" she trembled against him, nearly overcome by her own lust.

"What if I said it was okay?" he asked after a moment, his voice so soft she could barely hear it over the sounds of her own lustful panting.

"Then I'd say..." Penny lay back and spread her slender little legs. Her pink pussy dripped with her husband's previous loads, the delicate lips tender and swollen. "I'd say fill me with your big black cock, stud!"

***

"Hi Mona, it's me, Penny," she said nervously into her cellphone.

"Hey little sis!" Mona responded cheerfully. "Fred and I were just talking about you. Or rather, you and Joe. You haven't been around in weeks! Not since you caught me in the act, anway!" she laughed. "You don't have to be shy. We're swingers, not vampires. We won't bite!"

"Yeah, about that," Penny licked her lips. "I told Joe what happened."

"I figured you would. How did he take it? He's not pissed at me is he?"

"No. Well, he was for a second, but something tells me he got over that!"

"Ha! He got off on it, didn't he?" Mona whispered knowingly into the phone. "It must run in the family!"

"Yeah, he did. So anyway, um, well..." Penny shuffled her feet as she paced through her kitchen. Joe sat at the table, watching her nervously.

"You're thinking about trying it, aren't you?"

"Yes, it's all I can think about," Penny sighed.

"What about Joe? Does he know how you feel? It's one thing to fantasize..."

"Well, we've been watching a lot of blacks on blondes porn," Penny said in a rush. "It's been three weeks and we can't stop talking about it. It makes us both so worked up!"

"It could ruin a good thing, if you aren't careful, Penny," Mona advised. "Do you think Joe can handle it?"

"Well, Fred does. Was it hard for him?" Penny wondered.

"It was actually his idea!" Mona laughed. "He whipped out the interracial porn on our fifth date! He actually had to bring me around!"

"Yeah? And what's it like, really?" Penny wondered. She looked straight into her husband's eyes as she waited for the answer. He smiled sheepishly at her, cocking his head to better hear as the two women talked.

"The best sex you'll ever have. The difference between white and black men, is... how should I put this? It's night and day. If you think Joe is man enough to handle a black guy satisfying you in ways he can't, then I say go for it!" Mona's enthusiasm was seemingly growing. "Actually, it would be pretty cool if you did! We don't want everyone knowing about it, so I can't share it with any of my girlfriends!"

"That seems smart, not to tell," Penny sighed. "I do want to try. Like right now!"

"I know, right? Tell you what, you already met Marc. He's a nice man, don't you think?"

"Very nice! I don't know if I could handle one of those, well..." Penny blushed, on the verge of saying something terribly racist.

"One of those ghetto thug types? Yeah, we stay away from them too. All my lovers are professional men. Clean and drug-free. Oh, and Marc thought you were really cute, too." Mona added with a giggle.

"Really? After he's had you why would he want a girl like me?"

"Oh, Penny! Guys like all types! Marc thought you were very sexy! He made a comment about your size, and wondered if you could handle all of him. He made it sound like he really wanted to find out first hand!"

"Oh God, give me a sec!" Penny put the phone to her thudding chest and looked to her husband. The volume was turned up enough that he had caught most of the conversation. He smiled and nodded without hesitation.

"Let's do it!" he said.

"Right!" Penny put her face back to the phone. "Mona, do you mind setting me up on a date with Marc?"

"Nope, I'll ring him up right now! Call you right back."

"We're really going to do this, aren't we?" Penny asked as she pressed the End Call button.

"Uh huh! I just hope it lives up to the fantasy we've built up," Joe said as he rose and folded her into his arms. She rested her head against his chest.

"I've seen it, remember. I've seen big black cock first hand, and I'm just dying to give it a try." she whispered.

***

This was it. The moment of truth. Penny and her husband and talked it through a hundred times. They'd fantasized, they'd explored ramifications. They'd even gone to visit Mona and Fred and had an extremely frank conversation about it all. At last they'd all agreed that it was time. She trusted her glamorous sister-in-law, and Mona and Fred trusted Marc. She'd gone on a date with him, of sorts. Drinks at a cozy little bar while they cuddled in a corner booth. He was a perfect gentleman, funny, intelligent, and oh so sexy. He was divorced and unattached. They got along so well, they soon wound up at his place. They hadn't been there long before she fell into his massive arms on the couch. For the first time in years, Penny kissed a man who wasn't Joe.

"I can't wait to see your cute little body, Penny," Marc said when broke the kiss. "Why don't you strip for me?"

"Okay, Marc," Penny nodded. Kissing another man had her feeling steamed up. And while she'd never admit it publicly, the fact that he was black was even more exciting. Good upper middle class girls like her from the white suburbs didn't mess with black guys. It just wasn't done. She stood on shaky legs and stood a few feet in front of the smiling man. Her blouse came off in a flash, followed by her loose skirt. She'd worn her best underwear that night, flimsy blue lace that barely covered her tiny breasts and tight little mound.

"Damn!" he grunted, licking his thick lips. She felt his eyes on her like a sensual caress. She swayed her slim hips from side to side before unclasping her bra. She barely filled out the A-cups, but he seemed to like the subtle curve of her breasts. Her skin was pale, lightly dusted by faint freckles across her chest. Her nipples were wide and puffy, and such a pale shade of pink they barely showed against the surrounding skin. She rubbed them softly.

"They're not too small for you, Marc?"

"Hell no! Now turn around and show me that booty!" he gestured with a huge hand before pulling off his tie.

"Okay," she said as she spun on her stiletto heel. Sexy shoes like that were hard to find in her size, but when she could, she loved wearing them. Having an extra four inches of height really helped when you just barely made five feet! Her waist was tiny, and her hips slim, but her buttocks were nicely rounded and firm. She bent slightly as she pulled her panties down.

"That's one fine booty!" Marc grinned.

"Thanks, Marc," she blushed as she turned back around. She kept herself trimmed to a neat little triangle of auburn hair just above her sex.

"Mmm, natural redhead," March chuckled as he whipped off his shirt. Not quite as tall as Joe, the black man was much heavier, with massive shoulders and bulging, toned muscles that rippled under his silky-smooth brown skin.

"That's right," Penny smiled. She could see in his eyes how much she turned him on. Perhaps Mona was right, not all guys only liked tall, busty blondes! She kicked off her shoes and padded nude to the edge of the couch. She bent over, helping him as he unbuckled his belt and opened his bulging slacks.

"That's it, get right in there," Marc encouraged her as he raised his hips and let the tiny woman pull off the last of his clothes.

"Oh my word, you're even bigger than I remembered!" Penny giggled in delight as her green eyes fixed on that black monster. It draped over his left thigh like a sleeping snake. Even soft, he was longer and much thicker than her husband. "Is it really a black thing, size I mean?"

"Not always," Marc shrugged. "But generally, yeah. We're just built different than white men. Do you like it?"

"Uh huh!" she nodded as she dropped to her knees. "Built different?" she cocked her head and giggled. "More like built better!"

"That's right. White dicks may make their owners feel good, but when it comes to pleasing pretty white ladies like you? That's what this was built for," he hefted his own meat, giving it a firm pump in his massive hand.

"Oh? Is that why black guys have such big dicks, Marc?" she asked coyly. She licked her lips, watching that heavy meat flop.

"It's just natural," he shrugged. "Now why don't you be a good girl and get me hard, baby?"

"Yes, sir!" she said stoutly and reached out eagerly for him. He let go, letting her have full access. She sighed as her fingers touched him. He was hot and ever so smooth. She heaved his cock up straight, and she could feel him pulsing to life.

"Sir? I like that," the big man caressed her cheek softly with the back of his hand. "You should call me that from now on," he suggested.

"Okay, Sir," she gulped, feeling a submissive thrill shoot down her spine. She squeezed his black cock harder, marveling that contrast it made against her pale hands. It swelled rapidly, and as it grew she found she couldn't wrap her fingers around his girth. She pumped a little faster, urging him to his full length. There was something so right about all of it. The contrast, the size, even the cheating. She'd been a good girl all her life, and finally letting herself be bad felt so good!

"Don't you like my cock, baby?"

"I love it," she said quickly, licking her lips. "Sir!" she added hastily.

"It'll come naturally soon enough," he stroked her short red hair. "Give it a kiss."

Penny nodded and moved her hands lower, taking a firm double grip right at the base of him. His cock towered above her hands, primal and powerful. She inhaled his masculine musk before giving him a soft, wet kiss right where his chocolate cockhead met the deep black of his shaft. He encouraged her to kiss more, and she pressed her face closer, planting sweet kisses all along the underside.

"I want to suck you, Sir," she admitted as she rose up and looked up at him over the top of his black cock.

"Spoken like a true white slut. You may suck," he nodded graciously, as if she'd been asking for permission! She could feel her pussy begin to drool, dripping her juices down the inside of her thighs as she realized that is just what she had done. The man seemed to have this magic power over her. If she wasn't careful, she'd soon be begging for it!

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered instead, and meant it. Her lips, painted dark pink, parted and she took her first taste of him. He sighed, leaning back and watching closely her as she slavishly tongued all around the fat mushroom. The skin was soft and rubbery, but beneath pulsed a powerful steely rod. She opened wider as she pulled his cock down so that it stuck out straight from his body. Her lips stretched and stretched. She swore she felt her jaw creak for a moment from his girth. And then suddenly, with a wet slurp, he was in her mouth.

"Shit! Good good good," Marc groaned. His praise thrilled her, and she sucked at his cock, wiggling her tongue underneath the tip as she pushed her head further down his shaft. Not even a quarter of the way down and he filled her mouth to the breaking point. She whimpered and began to bob, pulling hard at him with as much suction as she could manage.

"Keep that up, you don't have to worry about me losing control too soon," he assured her, watching her with a smug expression on his handsome face as she sucked his ebony tool.

Penny moaned around him, sucking up and down on just about a third of his cock. She wanted to go deeper. She needed to go deeper. But he was so thick she was afraid she would choke. She stroked her hands up and down on the shaft she couldn't suck.

"Keep going, my little white slut. You've got a lot to learn if you want to be as good as that blonde whore Mona!" Marc observed.

She looked up at him sharply at his words. They sparked something inside her. She'd always been so jealous of her sister-in-law. Mona was taller, bustier, leggier... The list went on. She was going to even the score, and she knew just how to do it. She pulled her hands away from that huge black cock and instead braced them on his muscular thighs. She gurgled, staring at him as she pushed down on him as hard as she could.

His cockhead tore into her throat, and she gagged around him. Pain lacerated her throat as the tight socket clamped down on him with enough force to make him hiss in pain. She trembled, her muscles locked as she focused every scrap of her willpower into holding still. She would not pull back, not until she had him all the way!

"Shit baby, be careful! Not even Mona can deep throat me!" Marc said, genuine concern in his rumbling voice.

Penny shook her head slightly. She growled fiercely, the sound muffled by the cock in her throat. Tears streaked down her cheeks and for a frightening moment she feared she would vomit. She sucked in air rapidly through her button nose and finally the gagging subsided. She swallowed hard and pushed down again, taking another inch, then another, until her wet lips were stretched into a wide O around the midpoint of his shaft.

"That feels incredible," Marc grunted as he clenched his fists at his sides. "I've always wondered what it would be like," he added. When he was taunting her, he'd layed his African-American accent on thick. As the tiny redhead choked herself over and over on his massive dick, the facade cracked. "You're doing amazingly well, Penny. I almost feel guilty about doing this to your husband. Almost."

"He's not here," Penny at last pulled back and panted. Spit glazed her lips and chin, and her mascara ran down her smooth cheeks. "It's just you, me, and your big black cock, Sir!"

"You don't have to go any further, Penny. I don't want you hurting your- FUCK!" He pounded his fists into the couch cushions as once again the married woman took him deep into her mouth and further into her hot, velvety throat. Her lips sank a bit further this time, and they both looked down as the line of wetness inched lower on his dark flesh. She pulled back and took another headlong plunge. Over and over she abused her own face on his cock, and each time she managed yet another fraction of an inch.

"Good God, you're actually going to make it!" he cried in awe. Sure enough, with her throat bulging outward obscenely and rough, raw pain filling her neck, Penny's lips sank all the way to the root of him. Her wet chin pressed against his massive nuts as her face nuzzled his toned abs. She held herself there as long as she could, swallowing to make her throat undulate around him. She pulled back, but not all the way, leaving his pulsing cockhead lodged into her throat. She began to bob, her eyes closed, a look of bliss on her face. Marc grunted and fidgeted on the couch, but despite her best efforts, it took him ages to finally cum.

"Can't take it! Oh sweet Jesus!" he shouted at last. Penny could feel that ebon pole jerking as it curled down her neck halfway to her stomach. She rocked back on her heels. His cock popped out of her throat for the first time in nearly half an hour, and the sudden emptiness made her long to swallow him whole once more. Instead, she grabbed his cock, pumping the spit-slicked shaft rapidly as she sucked hard on the head.

"Damn!" Marc grunted. His cock fired off into her mouth. Each creamy blast that splashed against her tonsils coated her tongue with is gooey tang. She swallowed faster and faster, barely able to keep up with the massive load his balls pumped into her. A dribble leaked out over her lips, and as his orgasm subsided, she let him pop out of her mouth and eagerly scooped up the excess cum with her fingers.

"You taste so good, Sir," she croaked, her voice grainy and hoarse. She sucked her finger, savoring the last of his load.

"Never before..." Marc shook himself like a wet dog. "That was real good, slut," he said, returning to the rough black accent he'd used before. "You suck even better than Mona! I might have to keep you and make you my own personal slut!"

"I'd like that, Sir!" Penny giggled. She stood up, her senses tingling and alive. The air smelled musky and sweet. The air felt warm, the lights almost too bright. Even the carpets were so soft against her toes she could barely stand it. Her mouth and throat hurt, there was no question of that. But the fire in her pussy drowned it out. It was a blaze that needed quenching. And now!

"Good slut!" Marc stood and scooped her into his brawny arms without further word. She squealed and playfully drummed her hands against his chest, as powerless as a babe against his might. He tossed her over his shoulder with her bare feet hanging out before him and her belly resting on his shoulder. He slapped her ass. "Time to take my new slut to bed!"

"Oh yes, please, Sir!" she giggled as he carried her upstairs at a near run. He kicked open the door to his bedroom and despite his earlier bravado, lay her down gently on his king-sized bed. He hovered over her tiny body, the bed squealing under his weight as he moved into position.

"Don't worry, Penny. I'll be gentle until you're used to me," he said in that sexy, gravelly voice of his.

"Thank you, Marc," she said quietly. The need within her was greater than ever before, but a shiver of fear danced down her back. His black cock was so huge, and she was so small! Thankfully, he was as good as his word. He reached between them and rubbed his fat cock up and down against her pussy, smearing her juices all over his hardness.

"You're ready for this, I think," he said. He shifted his beefy ass, and before she knew what was happening, he was sliding into her.

"Oh Fuck!" she squealed, arching her back. Her toes curled into the bedspread as she spread her legs wide, her knees bent slightly up. She watched his handsome face, his jaw set tight and his dark eyes focused on hers. Her pussy stretched slowly, the incredible tightness giving way inch by inch to his massive cock. Her slick walls plastered themselves to his shaft so tight, she swore she could feel every bulging vein on his shaft.

"God you're tight," he grunted. The head of his cock pressed deep within her, bottoming out before he had pushed all the way inside her. The feeling of him pushing her pussy back up into her, stretching her in as well as wider, set her off.