Penny Discovers BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh YES!" She shouted. Her short, pink fingernails dug into his forearms and her pert bubble butt lifted several inches off the bed. She pushed her greedy pussy up into him as orgasm rolled right over her like a freight train. Her pussy quivered and leaked sweet juices all over his invading cock, and he thrust with more authority, pushing himself yet deeper.

"Cum for me, slut," he growled. With his first cum out of the way, his stamina seemed limitless. He savagely pounded her pussy, brutally filling and stretching her through one earth-shattering orgasm after another.

"Yes Sir!" she gasped, thrashing under him. Her head swam as the multiple orgasms took their brutal toll on her consciousness. She had no idea how long he fucked her, or how many times she filled his ears with the shrill sound of her screams. She only knew that she'd never been fucked half as long or as well, and that she never wanted it to end.

"You're so good," she mewled as the sweating, grunting man jabbed deep and held his twitching mahogany cock balls-deep in her wet, married pussy.

"Told ya. Better than any white dick you ever had, huh, slut?"

"You're God damn right!" Penny nodded vigorously. It was a good thing Joe wasn't there that night, his ego would be crushed right about then! She blushed and came again, a cold, tingling little orgasm that made her shiver. It was the first time she'd thought about her husband since Marc had taken out his big black cock.

"You're hooked on black cock now, aren't you, babe?" he smirked, once again laying on the black voice thick and smirking down at her.

"Oh God, totally! How did I ever live without it?" she wondered, more than half-serious. She loved sex with her husband. It was fun and playful and she rarely failed to cum at least once. But this was another thing entirely. It was wild. It was animal. It satisfied her deep down in her very soul.

"Dumb slut didn't know what she was missing!" Marc chuckled before he resumed his relentless onslaught. "This won't be the last time you fuck a black man, will it?"

"Oh no, I'm going to want a lot more from now- Jesus Fuck!" she screamed. Her little legs snapped around him like the jaws of a trap, holding him deep as she came once more. It all came to a climax then. The pure physical pleasure, the racial taboo, the cheating. She clawed at his arms and slammed her slim hips up to meet his rapidly pistoning cock.

"God Damn, bitch! You're were made for this! Take it! Take my black seed!" he groaned and shuddered. His scalding load blasted deep within her tight little body. It filled her so deep, gushing into her womb and sending waves of warmth crashing over her. Marc pumped for a full minute more, sweat dripping off his chest to land on her flat little tits.

"That was amazing," Penny wheezed and finally relaxed. Her arms and legs fell limp to her sides as she lay back, spread eagle, under the enormous black stud.

"You're telling me. Made a beliver out of you, huh?" He chuckled before rolling off to the side.

"Oh you have no idea, Sir!" she sighed in deep contentment. She couldn't wait to tell Mona all about it. Joe too, though she wondered just how much detail she should pass along. She snuggled into Marc's broad chest. A problem for another night. For now, sweet sweet bliss filled her mind and put a big goofy grin on her pretty face.