All Comments on 'Penny in Vegas'

by dougfirlarch

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hopefully

hopefully this idiot doesn't believe what he writes.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 13 years ago
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?

I enjoyed your story. It had a slow build up that accelerated as they went to Tom's room.

I found it a little odd that Doug would tell his wife that she did not need to use a condom. However, it was an interesting touch of realism that Penny washed so thoroughly when she returned to the room she shared with Doug. Obviously she was not totally sold on the idea of having sex with Tom. Doug might have been turned on by the physical evidence of her activity with Tom and might have wanted to do more than cuddle. However, cuddling in that situation did show his aceptance of what happened.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 13 years ago
Good story ...

Don't see where to vote, but I would have given it a "5"

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Well Done

No Humiliation, no wimp husband, no cheating, just a good open and loving relationship where they agreed "together" that she could/would experienced a bit beyond the accepted "norm". Thanks for a good hot story....a 5 for sure!

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Disapponting not to be able to vote, but...

You probably made a wise choice.

obscuredobscuredabout 13 years ago

Great story! Hot and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
no wonder

nobody can vote. zero points

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Not bad

For a story like this, they usually ruffle my feathers. In the real world, I can't quite fathom a husband being so giving in this extreme altruistic fashion, this is your wife, her pussy is hers of course but the husbands to enjoy exclusively, sex with another is a pretty big thing to share. I'll suggest that if she really loved her husband shed insist on him having a Vegas experience experience too, that's probably the only way most could survive the events of this story. Thanks for not making the guy a cream pie fetishist, or her a newborn humiliator of a giving husband, those stories are weak at best and don't belong in LW. Like to see a chapter two, why is he so willing to let her play?... what is the aftermath? The majority of us cannot live like Janet Mason or Brandilove, how do the characters in your story cope with this significant event... He'll I was happy with the cleavage, shorty shorts and the low cut club dress my bride wore in Vegas, sure didn't need a stranger to get our jollies ... Furthermore, after all the shopping and miles of walking, who has the energy to dance and flirt. What happened to the wives, shop till you drop philosophy?? Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

any excuse for some strange cock and recreational fucking. Doug is hereby named Father Teresa!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Obviously people who don't like stories like this don't like this. Guys, GO READ SOMETHING ELSE.

A good story, definitely makes me interested in seeing what else you have written. Some attention to the spelling (it's "tongue" not "tong") and punctuation would have added to the effect. When I read stories written in the female voice, they work better for me when the English is better. And do women really say "my titties" rather than "my breasts" or "my nipples"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The only reason Doug let his wife fuck another man is because he knew if he didn't, she would fuck around behind his back. And, Of course she gratful that Doug let her fuck another man because she risks nothing and is able to go back to her meal ticket, the guy she says she loves; but really doesn't or she wouldn't let anoher mans cock into her body, afterwards and probably force the spineless bastard to eat The othe rguys sperm out of her skanky cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Only Reason

I somewhat agree with the previous Anon. Doug, common sense would dictate, would know that if she was late getting in, dressed provocatively and wet that something had happened and that she had not come running back scared and/or angry.

He was a better man choosing this approach. Also, he may have just been real and trusted his wife to not leave him.

Anyway you cut it, Doug is not stupid, if another man got her hot once, she was allowed to enjoy it without worry, then - with time, she would wonder, day dream and at some point, she would do it again...why not, Doug loves her, it is okay and she is safe? Hotwife?

Good story, got more - keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Chapter 2

they both got AIDs and died. What a stupid idea for a story, Death.

erotikoserotikosabout 13 years ago
Good Job!

Oh, how tiresome are the small minds and miniscule vocabularies of the dolts who read these stories, and then protest loudly over their shock and dismay. PLEASE! Now on to more important matters.

This is a well written story, and you are to be commended for the interesting perspective from the woman's point of view. Nice characterizations, good little plot line, and good grammar. You do have some editing flubs, such as the incorrect spelling of 'mourning' and couple other words. All in all, a good job, well done. Keep up the good work.

And ignore the comments of idiots, for they wouldn't know talent if it bit them on the ass, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To the idiots who don't like this story

Fuck off Assholes. We don;t give a flyin fuck if you don't like this kind of story. We don';t give a shit if you rate these stories low. In fact, I don't even look at ratings of stories. I look at the title and description and if I like what I see, I start reading. at that point, it is up to the writer to keep my attention. If it is good, I read it all the way through, and if not, I stop reading.

This story was great and I read it to the end. I would give it a 5 easy. I only hope he writes a sequel and maybe more. I would love to read about them discussing this and maybe having more experiences. Nothing you sorry assholes say is going to change that.

You have a mental disorder if you waste so much of your time reading these stories and then commenting. There is no epidemic of hot wives that you need to wage a war against. Just fucking fantasy stories.

No go bother somebody else. We don't care what you have to say about these stories and nothing you can say is going to change that. the writers will still write them and we readers will still read them no matter how low the rating is or how many accounts you use to write negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Obviously a man hater woman or a man hater wimp or just a sicko

Animals do this but then they aren't married and have really small brains but at least theirs aren't sick ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hubby wanted a wild card

is my guess. Swinging lifestyle works fine for some couples and this looks like the start. Well written/edited, good story and even though some folks don't like slutwife stories it doesn't diminish the caliber of the writing which is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
RE: To the idiots who don't like this story.

WE dont give a flying FUCK what you think. You want to jerk off to these stories and dream of your wife doing this go ahead but SHUT THE FUCK UP and jerk off and stop youtr pathetic moaning about other people. It's a pity this story can't be scored 1 star would be given to counter idiots like the some commentators.

tranquility99tranquility99about 13 years ago
Loved it!

Now the REAL test, Penny, is for you to allow Doug to fuck someone, and do it freely without being overwhelmed by jealousy. Encourage him to have sex with another woman. It's only fair.

I will be anxiously awaiting a sequel to this story where Doug has his fun. And don't make the story into a disaster....make it as fun and free for him as your adventure was for you!

Jringo21Jringo21about 13 years ago
Funny how they read the story......then freak out

Who the hell reads a story, know full well what its about, then goes off on the person that wrote it. Fucking Idiots.

Great story.

dave110256dave110256about 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

I wish these fucking "Loving Wives" haters would just stop reading the stories. Most of us read them because they excite us, turn us on. If you're not turned on by these.....FUCK OFF!!!! Read something else.

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like your story. It was well written with a good buildup. I would have liked a bit of better editing, minor errors such as writing "your" for you are, which should be "you're."

I can relate to the husband's perspective, it's something I have done and enjoyed sharing with my wife.

Keep writing. I would have given a high score.

AND FUCK the haters. If you don't like the genre, then STAY AWAY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
no scoring on vegas

i'd give you a 5

but, there is no scoring offered for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

Hey what a beautiful story that was. it was perfect. I could really imagine that really happening. hope you write more along these lines. going to see what else you have wrote.

Lucioz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Chapter 2

Doug puts on some frilly panties, licks the cum out of his wife's sloppy twat and cops it in the ass with a strap on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous