All Comments on 'Penny Lane'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn, for a legend like HDK, this was 12 notches below cow dung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Handled his business like a real man should

Easy to see why this story has so many views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Afraid

Afraid I agree with the majority.This is a nothing story,hat shouldn't even have been published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Johnny1M

You're right! Hilarious! Good one HDK.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Anothet

Another good little story. Your humor can be twisted, but it always comes through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SIck puppy shit

He burns up the Boss's car. He KNOWS his wife has been fucking Dan. Dan's wife knows it. What is the point in fucking his own wife in front of Dan and his wife? He IS going to divorce the cheating slut and sue Dan and the Company right? Except you left those details out of the story. 1 star for unfinished nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why have his wife leave her job,why not sure Can and the firm?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good story until

screwing his wife in front of the others was silly. The story was quite good until that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too gay.

This author must have been high while writing this. Worse, the prick used a Beatle song title for this garbage. That's just sick.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

Damn right its his pussy. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To much

Fun I had with this one.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
A really stupid story

I thought hdk wrote good ones. Have your character buy shotgun shells next time. Ugh!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
A great, short, very funny story!

Wow. Talk about leveling the playing field. Genius!

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Yeah, this one was a lot of things...

Well written & sure to make many readers smile, especially the part where he flips up his wife's dress, exposing that she had been having sex with her boss, with the boss & his wife standing there watching. Is anyone embarrassed enough to leave? - Nope, they all stand there and watch the hubby reclaim the pussy, while making her tell the boss that it is not his as he, only a short time before claimed. Stupid, but funny.

We all realize that she and the boss had done this many times before.

What is the epilogue?

Does he and Penny live happily ever after? After what she did?

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
No

There was no revenge in the story,okay he torched Dan's car,but didn't assault him or sue him for fucking his wife.As for her, it looks as though he is going to keep the cheating slut.Where is the penalty in doing that.With the hours he works ,what's to stop her cheating in future.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago

This wasn't leveling the playing field, but it was good revenge. Denying Dan's claim on Ken's wife's body right in front of him was the ultimate revenge for this situation. It said Dan was less than nothing. Then making his wife quit her job on the spot was a masterstroke too.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
They both

Fuck his wife and the husband gets her to take back what she said to the boss and that is leveling the field? LOL have you got rocks in your head? He got off on the sloppy seconds i guess.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

Personally, I'd burn the car and go divorce, but he made his point. I can't see him trusting her again, but this is fiction and as fiction it was fun.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Does he really want to keep the slut. Seems like bad news to me. Unless he likes to go thru this excitement every once in a while.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

This was a brutal little short story. A 67 Corvette for a little side piece. Bad trade.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
so the husband gets sloppy seconds

as some form of punishment?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Going great until he became an idiot and had his little head do his thinking.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Never follow another man into your wife. Disgusting. Smash Dan’s face in front of his wife and kick them both out. Keep Dan’s wife in trade.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinover 3 years ago

It's honestly disgusting to put his dick into something filled with another man's cum

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

I think the Usual Suspects cut-and-paste the same comments into any RAAC or reclamation story!

ZharKhanZharKhanabout 3 years ago

Should have put the gas on the stairs and lit the fire. Force them to go out the 2nd story window nude to have a chance of escape.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"This man is no wimp! On to Gaul!" - J. Caesar 'Commentaries'

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Short, sweet, primal and awesome!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

There you finally wrote one about a man who takes back what is his. Perhaps that lawyer should have died though, what the hell it would be only another dead lawyer. No great loss to the world.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

What a joke of a story! And some of the idiots that read this think he was a real man? Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey Kirei8. You must be dumber than rocks. The whole story was a joke. Jesus did you ever even finish high school?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

get rid of the cunt, she has no morals and is swayed far too easily about whose pussy shes carrying around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You a cuck writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars for calling a Corvette a “ shit car” !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For anyone calling this a 'cuck tale'....

It's absolutely not. He took his wife back...IN FRONT OF the 'alpha male'. He made her scream how 'she was owned by him'. The 'alpha male' didn't even offer token resistance. And when he tried to accuse him of losing his precious car, he realized his wife was standing right there. Boss's wife may still divorce his ass....and husband may still divorce his slut of a wife.

So both cheaters got caught, but are too afraid to voice ANY displeasure because they're literally waiting for the axe to drop. I mean the husband came home, set the dude's car ablaze, fucked his wife IN FRONT of the guy (daring him to say anything) and then told him to basically fuck off. He made that guy a beta bitch in 5 minutes flat, and if he's smart...he'll run away before the husband asks the boss's wife if she wants to join in. And his slut wife was very easy to manipulate. He can easily post nup her, make her a FWB, a cuckquean, anything. She's desperate to be dominated. And he holds her reputation in her hands if that's not the case.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Another pos from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't get why some call Ken a "Cuck", he found out about Dan fucking his wife, so destroyed Dan's pride and Joy (the car).

Dan told Penny to deny Ken her pussy because it was his.

The reason Ken fucked his wife in front of Dan was to show Dan that wasn't going to happen and he made his wife tell Dan she no longer was going to be working for him.

Dan pretty much knows Ken torched his car, but Ken was at work, and it would be hard to prove other wise and Dan has his own worries Ken outed Dan to his wife, showed he wasn't at the car show and I think she knows what went down.

Not sure why Ken didn't just throw his wife out but he showed he wasn't going to put up with what was going on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not one of HDK's better offerings, I'm afraid. A little too surreal for my taste.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

She should've left the house with the front door hitting her used ass. This story could continue down many different paths. After using the slut, tell the kids, and family, about her wanton activities and let her wallow in her misery., With that, she and her boss, have to live together since both were seriously unwanted in their home. Another path that I don't like is after a divorce, she is unable to love another because she is pining for her ex-husband. After 18 months after the fiasco, she had the courage to ask him for lunch. She sincerely apologizes and asked to be friends, They become friends, and FWB, NOT lovers, just FWB

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

It's a damned shame that a 67 Corvette was harmed in the writing of this story.

While torching the asshole's car was gratifying and fucking his wife in front of the asshole and making her quit her job and loudly proclaim that she belongs to her husband was entertaining. That all seems to point to him keeping Penny. Then the abrupt ending leaves us wondering.

Considering the tremendous disrespect she shows towards her husband it's hard to contemplate him actually keeping her around.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Where

Where is the ending?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Begs for a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Foul cuck rubbish.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Had a chance of being a good story but unfortunately the ending was week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FTDS !

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh that’s a great one, good that he had his own back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak ending, getting sloppy seconds in front of the man that was just in there is not the power move you think it is, no matter how forcefully he’s doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I still hate cheating wives even if the husbands’s not a cuck. I needed another chapter cleaning up the mess to give this more than 3 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another stupid story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anything wrong in these sentences??

"“Yes, I won’t let Ken have any till next week, Dan,” Penny promised. “Please take me now!”

With that Ken drove his cock into my wife’s cunt all the way to the hilt."

How many other silly mistakes are there that PROOF READING should have stopped?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just..... Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

3 Stars on this one . Doesn't anyone think of STD's ? I sure as hell would not have had sex with her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it, and Congratulations on 200 stories HDK. I guess she won't be "working late" anymore. :-) I think he found out his wife likes rough sex, and will keep giving it to her from now on.

To anony above/below, yes I had an issue with that line as well, but even some of the best on here have a tendency to mix names at times, so I just let it pass. Thanks for sharing it with us HDK.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Why the hell did he not BTB? Some of your stories end like s___.

remb95remb958 months ago

Average at best 3

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He pushes mud??? Yuck!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This needed to be a whole lot longer.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

People who are wondering why Ken played it like this... well, let's just say that Ken discovered something interesting about his wife and decided to capitalize on it after he eliminated the competition. Sometimes when opportunity knocks, you need to take it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Doesn't pay to piss off Ken! Great tale HDK - thanks. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Kind of interesting, and slightly humorous, but stiring another man's porridge is just not for me, and I can't respect a man who does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@TrainerOfBimbos the only thing he should have capitalised on is the first letter in the divorce petition. But I accept that some people like whore's while others go for special needs.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 month ago

Nah the smug prick needed more of a cone to Jesus moment

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...