Penny Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, Tish . . . gawd, you feel great! So . . . mm, so wet on mah leg," Penny cried, her Texas twang coming stronger as her own passions climbed in harmony with my own.

Rocking back to match her pump for pump, I dug my fingers into her cheeks, sighing as our cunts were dripping a virtual river of cream. "You feel . . . ah, ugh, so . . . good to me, too, Penny!"

Penny must've been coming close to her peak. For myself, the quiver in my pussy heralded my own release, but this one was going to be an orgasm to beat the band! Bigger than anything I'd ever done in my own solo explorations of my pussy. Our simpatico rhythms were starting to get out of synch, but neither Penny or I cared as our climaxes were tipping nearer and nearer to the edge with each second.

I felt hot. I felt so out of control . . . yet, I felt loved. Writhing on my bed, with my arms wrapped around the one girl who'd become a friend, my brother's girl and now my lover in the span of nearly one year's time I felt the passion in my belly and pussy spiral out of the reins of control. Unable and not wanting to check it, I let the orgasm rocket outwards, crying in unfettered passion as I heard and felt Penny join me for the ride. Our thighs were drenched with the outpouring of honey, and the fires sparked with our release threatened to burn us both to a crisp!

Literally sobbing -- and I could feel the trails of tears running down the sides of my face -- I collapsed back onto the bed in exhaustion as the aftershocks of my climax wracked my body to the core. Penny held herself above me, arching back for a few moments more, before she drifted down to settle on top of me; her gasps and pants in time with the tremors racing over her own curvy form.

We lay like that for an eon . . . until I felt Penny's arms relax a bit to shift up and encircle my shoulders. "Oh, gee-zus," she moaned, a last shudder rippling over her as she put her face into the middle of my chest. "Gawd, Tish . . . I . . . I never . . . ."

I smiled, eyes closed at the sound of awe in her voice. "Yeah," I said thickly, "me too . . . ."

Nuzzling her nose against my chest, Penny giggled tiredly before she kissed me there. "Mm, but it . . . was so good, to do . . . to make love to you," she said, that dreamy quality of her voice making both my heart and my pussy melt.

I raised my arms and stretched, before wrapping Penny up in both of them to hold her slowly-cooling body to my own. "It was . . . incredible, no doubt." Raising my head, I looked down at her red-haired head and placed a fond, loving kiss on its crown. "I also know . . . that I couldn't have asked for . . . anyone else, to do that with."

Tipping her head a bit, Penny looked up into my face -- her hazel eyes turned practically golden -- as she smiled and said, "I love you, Tish."

"Love you, too, Penny." From the way I felt, holding her just then, I knew we just weren't done with each other.

Oh no, not by a long shot!

*** *** ***

We were relaxing on my bed, having just made each other orgasm in a glorious sixty-nine and afterward had cuddled up together, when I sensed someone at my bedroom door. Penny had her back to my front, both of her arms wrapped around my right one - cradled between her breasts like a cherished Teddy-bear -- and my leg draped over both of hers as we lay nude on the sheets. Looking over her shoulder, I focused on the tall shape, looming in the half-light streaming in through the window behind my bed.

"I wondered why it was taking the two of you so long to come to Endleman's." His voice was deep, but not angry or accusing.

The memory of where we had planned to be tonight made me wake up more. "Vic?" I shook my head, clearing my eyes as I stared over Penny.

Vic was leaning against the jamb, his arms crossed over his chest. "Well, at least you remember who I am." Vic tipped his head, arching one eyebrow at the two of us. "You want to explain why you're in bed, naked . . . with my girlfriend?"

I felt Penny stirring, so I dipped my head down to kiss her exposed shoulder. "Mm, that will need some time to get everything out, bro . . . but, the short answer is this. Penny didn't just fall in love with you. She's fallen for me, too." I shook my head to silence Vic as he tried to talk. "Save it for later, Vic . . . right now, your girlfriend needs you." I gave Penny a lingering caress as I freed my arm from her embrace, before motioning Vic to come inside.

I could see him hesitate. "How can you tell me that, after she's with you, like this?" I could see his face draw up into iron. Clearly he was feeling betrayed by both of us, but he wasn't turning away from the both of us, either.

I challenge any red-blooded male to deny that not one of you would just turn around and leave, if confronted by the sight of two naked women, clearly in the afterglow of having sex with each other. My brother clearly was turned on by this, but it wasn't his libido I was worried about just then . . . it was his heart. If I didn't handle this right, there was a chance it and possibly Penny's would be broken before this night was over.

"Vic, don't leave her like this," I said, coaxing him closer as I ran a hand gently over Penny's body. "She doesn't want to lose you . . . she's just someone who gave her heart to two people." I shrugged a bit, seeing the skepticism in his eyes. "If you don't believe me--?"

"Tish . .. don't." That came from Penny, who was slowly waking up, sighing under my caress as she opened her eyes. Turning, she reached up and pulled my face close, kissing me softly before she said, "Let me talk. Vic needs to hear it from me, not his sister."

I started to protest, "Penny--!"

"No, Tish," she said firmly. "Lover, let me handle my boyfriend. He's got to understand how I feel for you both . . . because this isn't about just me, or you or him now."

Vic's voice sounded tense. "Just what is that supposed to mean?"

Looking up at my brother, Penny said, "It means just that, Vic. I love you, and I fell for you first, Vic, but I can't deny my feelings for Tish, either." She glanced at me with a fond smile. "Your sister's friendship showed me how special she is to me."

"But . . . how can you not chose--?"

"Because I just can't, and I won't so don't even think of asking me to do that, Vic." Raising up on one elbow, Penny fixed Vic with a level gaze. "Vic, do you love me?"

Vic swallowed, but his posture hovered between defensive and compliant. "Penny, I . . . oh, sugar," he said softly, finally losing all the iron in his face. "Do you even have to ask me that?"

"Then you should know this; I couldn't stop myself from loving you, nor loving your sister, than you could ever stop yourself from loving me." Penny looked at me, seeing the concern and love in my face. "Tish feels the same . . . you can just see it, can't you Vic?" Facing him again, she pushed herself up to sit on the edge of the mattress. Unconcerned with her naked body, she said, "Babe, this is who I am. I'm a girl who's got enough room in her heart to love two people at the same time." She gave him a half-smile, before reaching back to take my hand. "I'll admit, I never expected to fall for a brother and his sister . . . but, that's what's happened."

I felt confidence from her words and her gesture of love. Clutching her hand, I smiled back, then looked expectantly at my brother. Vic looked torn, but not as much as he did before. Penny clearly had his heart, but was her love for him enough to let him love him . . . and me, as well?

"I won't force you to stay, if you can't share me with Tish . . . but, I don't want to lose you, Vic." Her smile faded as she gazed into his eyes. "Please? Don't go . . . don't leave us?"

I heard Vic groan with despair. He needed to make up his mind. That's when I decided it was time my brother needed just one small bit of coaxing.

"Vic . . . if you really didn't want Penny, you'd have been out that door by now." I squeezed Penny's hand, and rose from the bed, not caring if Vic could see my nudity. "I know you better than even she does, brother. She's the first and only girl you've ever loved."

He just smirked. "Not true," he murmured, looking at me as I closed the distance between us.

"Still, you love her," I said, taking his hand in mine as I focused on his eyes. Please, don't run away after tonight, I thought. "She may love me, but you're her first love, Vic." I nodded towards her; looking so small on my rumpled bed, as she looked at the both of us. "Let her prove that to you, bro . . . get over there and love your girl."

Vic swallowed, his throat moving in the soft light of my bedroom. "Tish, I--?"

I cut him off with a touch to his lips. "Vic, either go make love to Penny, or I'll knock your block off!" I said with a mock scowl, which fell into a laugh as he recognized the old playful threat I used to give him years ago.

*** *** ***

After that, I became a spectator to an unfolding sex act in my own bed.

Vic's tension broke with my use of a childhood jibe, and he impulsively hugged me before he turned and moved to join Penny on the bed. For a while, there wasn't more than whispered words between them; asking forgiveness, seeking affection and confirming the feelings they both had for each other.

Then, while I stood there watching, Penny got Vic out of his clothes and down to bare skin in seconds. I knew he was fit, but seeing him bare made both my heart and pussy twinge. His legs, butt and back were lean and cut with muscle; like a marble statue carved by the Greeks. I didn't get to see much of his front, as he slipped in next to Penny and proceeded to make out with his girlfriend, but she must've enjoyed what she saw if her gasps and a brief smile I saw was any indication.

At first, I thought I should leave and give them their time to be alone together. Reaching out to my nightstand, I scooped up a button-up sleep shirt and tugged it on, turning towards my doorway. However, I only got one step towards the door, when I heard Penny call to me: "Tish! Stay with us, please?"

I turned and looked back at the bed. Penny was now on top of Vic, who was looking at me with some trepidation, even as his large hands were rubbing over her curvy body. "I . . . are you both sure?"

Penny gave me a loving look. "Girl, you're not going to leave me alone with your brother! Not after what we did together," she said, giggling at the sharp look Vic gave her. With a kiss to his lips, she added, "Besides . . . I had my first with you, it's only right that you share in my first with him."

I glanced at Vic. He had his mouth half-open . . . but then he closed it, smiled and just nodded towards the bed.

That was all the confirmation I needed.

I slipped over to the end and made myself as comfortable as possible; Vic was large enough to take up most of the available space on my bed as it was! Leaving my night shirt open, I watched with love as both Penny and Vic started their own journey of exploration with each other. Unlike my turn, it was clearly a whole new world of sensation for Penny, what with Vic's athletic body under her fingers, lips, teeth and tongue. For his part, Vic was relishing the feel of his girlfriend's ample curves, soft skin and delightful textures. His face was wreathed with wonder -- clearly I'd forgotten he was as much a virgin as Penny was.

In time, they moved from one phase of their loving sex-dance to the next, eventually coming to the apex as Vic took Penny's virginity. I was there, holding onto one of her hands as her head was cradled against my lap as I looked into her eyes in the exact moment he thrust his hard cock into her. She gasped and stiffened, even though we had both known about the possible pain of deflowering . . . but in moments she was smiling with bliss as she and Vic began to fuck with slow, steady motions.

I felt blown away by the sheer absurdity, yet the obvious heat of this moment; my brother and his girlfriend were making love, while I sat with them and watch their lovemaking grow. With each passing moment, inexperience transcended by love made them move with more confidence, lust and assurance. Vic's face was rimmed with sweat, yet filled with awe at the feelings linked to him through his turgid dick, deep inside Penny's cunt. Penny moaned and cried with every thrust and withdrawal, clinging to my brother and me as they both climbed to the summit of bliss. At the apex, they both fell from the dizzying height and plunged onwards.

Penny cried fresh tears as her release trigged my brother's; his cock planted deep into her intimate flesh, where I knew it was spurting warm sperm into her waiting womb. His groan rumbled, to where I could feel it in my own chest.

When it ended, Vic tipped back and came to rest on his knees; panting as his softening dick hung down over his wet balls. Penny was sprawled against me, her legs still spread as her body quivered with the aftershocks.

Looking at my brother, I saw the utter contentment in his smile; a young man who thoroughly enjoyed his first fuck. "Feeling good, bro?" I asked rhetorically.

Vic couldn't even form words. He just groaned, shivering as his own body reacted to the aftermath of their lovemaking.

Penny was gasping softly as she shifted and curled up towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I stroked her hair, letting her snuggle into me. "I take it you like it, too?"

"Nah . . . ah-hmm, I luved it," Penny said, her voice thick and sweet. Suddenly, with energy I didn't think she had, she popped up and swiveled towards Vic, putting a hand on his chest as she leaned up to kiss him tenderly. "Thank you, baby . . . thank you for luvin' me so good!"

Vic lazily returned her kiss, smiling from his mouth and eyes as he gazed at her.

I thought that the night might start winding down at that point . . . how wrong I was, when Penny turned back to me with equal fervor, drawing me into a deep kiss. Surprised, I nearly balked but before Penny's intense passion I was quickly melting into her.

Pulling back a bit, she smiled and giggled at the deep desire sparkling in my eyes. "I just can't help it, Tish. I gotta have you again."

Who was I to deny her? With her spunk and sexy body, I doubt anyone could refuse her charms.

It must've been something for my brother to see; his girlfriend and sister kissing with building lust and love, just a scant measure of distance in front of him. As Penny and I slowly twisted around each other, I snuck a quick glance in his direction. Vic was now sitting with one leg curled up, the other propped in the air, leaving his crotch exposed and his prick, which was at half-mast.

Soon, Penny had my night shirt off and cast away, before she had us positioned with her back to my headboard; her buxom body under mine as she lay beneath me, hands and feet caressing my warm skin with slow-yet-eager motions. I was partially up on my elbows and knees, feeling her hard nipples graze my own as I swayed back and forth, rocking to make the sensitive flesh spark new waves of pleasure inside me. Adding to this was the long, lingering kisses we shared, that only added to my own building lust for this wonderful, redheaded girl.

Pulling back, I murmured against Penny's cheek, "Oh, God . . . you didn't have to do this to me."

Penny bussed my other cheek. "No, but how I can I not give back some of the pleasure you've let me have tonight?"

I chuckled. "I'd say you've gotten more than your fair share . . . from me and my brother!"

With a giggle, Penny moved her hands to hold onto my upper arms, before she slipped her legs around to hook them behind my knees. "Mm-hmm, but I'm not so sure you two have gotten your fair share tonight." Before I could decipher that cryptic remark, Penny tipped her head to the said, staring at Vic from beneath my quivering body. "Babe, you like it when I love your little sister like this?"

I heard Vic's voice get deep with fond lust. "Can't you tell, sugar?" I heard a soft slap of flesh behind me. "God, you two look so . . . so . . . damn!"

I heard Penny make a puckered sound -- a blown kiss towards my brother -- before she asked, "So, you like the way your sister looks with your girlfriend, hm? Never did see her like this before . . . all naked and horny, all exposed like this?"

I heard a hiss as Vic sucked in a deep breath. "Uh-huh," he said.

God, this was a new element to the twists and turns this night was taking! Penny's talk and the knowledge my brother was getting turned on anew, plus the constant touch from my redheaded lover was making my pussy open up and go positively molten.

"Mm, she's a hot lil' gal," Penny said, breaking my thoughts as she turned her face back to me. "Too hot for just one person to handle, all alone." She kissed me quick, before dropping her head back, licking her lips with a wicked grin as she suddenly tightened her hold on me.

Gazing at her, I frowned for a second . . . then her words sunk into my lust-filled head!

Before I could say anything, Penny trilled a moan and then called out to my brother. "Vic, come help me make love to your sister . . . help me show her how much we both can love her, together!"

No, way . . . he wouldn't! I thought. I just knew my older brother wouldn't even consider--!

"You sure, sugar?" Vic's presence suddenly loomed in behind us; the heat from his buff body radiating like sunshine against my bare skin as he knelt at my backside. I tensed at this completely unexpected turn, but all Vic did was stay on his knees. "You want me . . . to, um . . . you really want this?" There was a soft tone of hesitant-yet-eager awe in his voice. As he waited for Penny's reply, his hands fell down onto my hips, cupping them gently.

Shocked to the core, I couldn't stop myself from shivering . . . but the groan of protest I should've given was overwritten by a moan of heat and longing. I felt my pussy twitch, a spurt of honey oozing from my nether-lips . . . oh God! I didn't think it was possible for me to feel this hot! For Penny, but for my own brother?

Penny kissed me again, doing in lovingly as she relaxed her grip to let me slowly setting onto her plush body. "Yes, baby, I want this . . . but it isn't for me alone," she cooed, talking to Vic, but staring into my eyes with warmth. "Your sister . . . she deserves this. If she hadn't been my friend, or let me become your girl--." Biting her lip, she shivered as her own body was wracked with a mini-orgasm, she made herself that hot. "Vic, please . . . don't wait. Help me. Help me love your sister, now!"

Unable to speak, I just lay there -- my heart racing, my mouth dry and my pussy getting wetter with every moment -- and waited.

With a moan, Vic moved in close behind me and bent over our entwined bodies, running both hands up my sides to brace them on my shoulders. I felt his body crowd in close, his cock -- newly aroused -- tapping against my bare thigh. I felt his firm, soft lips press into the nape of my neck; his kiss making a ripple of fresh heat race down my body to pool in my sex. "Tish, forgive me . . . but, I can't help myself," he said softly, almost purring as he trailed more kisses down onto my neck and up to my ear. With a whisper, he added, "God, I can't deny it, but I want to fuck you, little sister." Moving one hand from my right shoulder, down over my rib cage and underneath to cup the breast that dangled there.

I gasped with the thrill of his breath in my ear. "Oh!"

Penny sighed with a giggle. "Vic, you naughty boy! You really wanted to fuck Tish?"

I couldn't believe my ears, but that didn't stop the sparks flying across my body.

"Can you blame me, sugar?" Vic caressed my tit, pinching the nipple until it turned to stone. "Tish may be my sister, but I can't help but notice how she's grown up . . . grown so lovely over the years we've lived together."