Penny Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisting my head around, I stared into his eyes with disbelief. "You . . . but, you've never said--?"

"You can't blame me for that, either," Vic said gently, cutting me off further with a kiss. "I had to keep mum, honey. Can you imagine how you would've reacted, had you known before now?" He kissed me again, then slipped his other hand around to fondle my other tit; manipulating both with firm and eager touch.

Moaning, any other protest I might have formed died, even as a new, bigger ball of love-lust blossomed in my belly.

From beneath me, Penny arched her face up to smooch my extended neck, nibbling at my throat. "No more talk, baby . . . Tish, it's time you got loved by us both." She caressed my sides. "Especially by your brother!"

What followed next was a series of moments that I would never ever forget. Vic had only just fucked his first girl, but apparently his long-felt lust for me had allowed him to gain the knowledge he needed to make his second fuck something special.

Vic's hands flowed over my body like he'd had it copied from memory; fingers caressing, palms molding to every curve and finding every erogenous zone without fail. I felt there wasn't an inch of skin that didn't grow goose-pimples after every pass . . . leaving waves of bliss to follow as he worked on me from top to bottom. He kissed, licked and nibbled across my shoulders, neck and back with equal fervor, making me wetter that I'd ever felt before.

Penny wasn't idle during this all. She kept up a litany of encouragement; cooing at every mewl that slipped from my lips, moaning along as she watch my brother love me so well.

Eventually, I felt the top of Vic's cock pressing against my drenched cunt. His breathing had become heavy and pitched as he rubbed it up into my pussy. Arching my back, I groaned with frustration at the empty feeling inside my sex. The only thought in my head right then was that I didn't want to wait. "Vic . . . please," I moaned.

Penny trilled another sigh. "Baby, sounds like she wants to be fucked," she said.

Vic rose up, letting his fingers trail down my back as he settled down lower, putting his pelvis beneath my bottom. "Mm, she's so wet, sugar!"

Penny giggled lovingly at his lust-tinged words. "Don't tease her any more, baby," she prompted. "Put that cock inside her, show her how good you made me feel with that great dick of yours."

"Oh, please!" I pleaded. "Please, Vic, put it in me. Fuck me!"

Vic didn't reply with words . . . he just lined the thick tip of his cock with my pussy lips, stirring it around the wetness, coating his hard flesh with my cream. A moment later, I felt the entrance of my pussy stretch as he slowly pushed forwards. Gasping sharply, I felt it nudge against something just inside, sighing when the tip pulled back a bit.

"Oh, god . . . sis is a virgin!" The surprise in Vic's voice was unmistakable.

"Please, don't stop!" I wriggled, trying to push myself back onto his cock. "Vic, please . . . I want you to do it!"

Penny must've given Vic some silent encouragement, because the next thing I knew, Vic's hands tightened on my hips . . . then, there was a surge as his cock pressed forwards inside me, followed by a stinging pain that nearly made me jerk forwards onto Penny's face. "OH!" I squeaked, the pain nearly shocking me out of my lust.

"Hold on, Tish," Penny said quickly, moving up so that she had my face cradled into her bare breasts. "It's only gonna hurt for a moment . . . it'll go away, I promise." She hugged my shoulders, soothing me with her words. "It happened to me when Vic took my pussy, too."

I shuddered, nodding wordlessly as I tried to wait out the alien sensations in my cunt. Vic for his part stayed still, waiting for my body to adjust to him and for the pain to pass. Eventually, the sting faded, and I felt the fullness of his dick inside my entrance. "It . . . it's gone," I said, muffled against Penny's tits.

Penny kissed me on my hair, before I heard her tell Vic, "The worst parts done, baby . . . go on. Give her all of that dick."

Ever compliant at this point, my brother renewed his assault; pressing slowly inside inch by inch. The next thing I felt was his belly pressed against my bottom, and the slowly-growing sensation of pleasure uncoiling inside me. "Oh, my . . . it . . . he's inside me!" I wiggled my hips a bit, expecting new pain, but all I felt was more sparks of pleasure along my pussy.

Vic moaned. "Geez, Tish . . . you're so tight on me!"

Penny giggled. "Shouldn't be a surprise, you stud." She blew him a kiss, before she said to me, "Lucky dope, hm? Not every boy ever gets the chance to have two virgins in one night, right Tish?"

I just sighed and moaned, the pleasure was now rising in me as I slid forwards, feeling Vic's cock withdraw a bit. That must've been all the encouragement he needed, because Vic took up his grip on my hip bones and started to slowly thrust in and out of my newly-deflowered pussy.

"That's it, baby . . . mm, make love to your sister," Penny said. "Fuck her good, like you did to me."

"Won't do it any other way, sugar," Vic hissed. His thrusts were steady and rhythmic, the width of his prick scraping the sides of my pussy just right. With every pass, I felt the top ridge of his cock head nudge something inside me and that only escalated my pleasure. Moaning and sighing, I pressed back into him and braced myself against Penny's torso; arms wrapped around her, my face turned to the side on one breast as I panted for air. Oh, God! The feelings welling up from deep inside were nothing like I'd felt before . . . even the feelings I had fucking Penny's leg were pale by comparison, but nonetheless just as delicious!

"Oh yes . . . mm, fuck me, Vic! Oh, yesss, you feel so good inside me!"

Penny stroked my hair gently. "He is good, honey . . . just wait, it's only gonna get better."

I looked up at her, my eyes wide. "Better?" I shivered, licking my lips with unchecked hunger, awakened by the steady pounding from my brother.

"You betcha," Penny said. "Just you wait."

"Ooh, don't make me!" I spread my legs a bit more, my knees braced on the sheets. "Fuck me, don't stop loving me!" Vic continued to pump his cock into me, adding his own lustful sounds to accompany my own. Our bodies smacked together, making the wet slap of our genitals echo in the air. True to her word, our fucking only got better as time marched ahead. Without warning, I had a small climax that spilled hot juices on Vic's pistoning cock, and that only spurred him onto greater effort. Soon his thrusts were rapid, hard and constant, making the sensations literally drive the air from my lungs.

All too soon, despite the fact I wanted this to continue forever, I could feel the biggest orgasm ever spiraling up inside my cunt. I tried to tell Vic and Penny about its impending arrival, but I couldn't make the words come to my lips.

Penny, however, was watching me and caught the signs. "Vic, your little sister's about to cum," she said.

"Ah, hell . .. fuck, I'm so close, too!" Vic's body rained sweat down onto my back, the droplets feeling like they turned to steam the instant they hit my hot skin.

Penny whispered to me, "Your brother's about to cum with you, honey . . . want him to cum inside that sweet pussy of yours?"

I was too far gone to care. "Please, oh yes . . . Vic, cum, in me, please!" My cunt was rippling with waves against his hard column of flesh. I was going to pop at any second.

Vic hissed, slowing a bit but never losing the strength of his thrusts into me.

"Don't hold back, lovers," Penny prompted. "Just let it go. Cum for each other! Cum for your sister, Vic. Cum for your brother, Tish!"

At her saying my name, I tipped and fell off the edge of the world . . . sucking in one harsh, deep breath before I gave full voice to the scream I'd been holding back. My pussy felt like it was going to crush Vic inside me as my climax rocked me, robbed me of all thought and left me reeling from the sensation of fiery bliss inside. In the midst of this firestorm, I felt Vic's groan of release as he toppled onto my back; his hands falling to brace himself as his hips shoved hard against me, while his cock spurted his fuck-milk deep, deep into me.

Nearby, I barely heard the rapture in Penny's voice, encouraging us as she held us both against her. "That's it, baby! Oh, honey, cum . . . feel that hot love inside!"

For all that I could recall, the next few moments were a jumble of continued bliss, followed by the aftershocks of both mine and my brother's orgasms. Eventually, when my senses calmed and my vision cleared, I found myself pressed into Penny from Vic's weight above; turning me into the filling of a flesh sandwich of love and lust.

"Oh, God, I . . . mmm, I can't believe . . . what we . . . just did," I gasped.

From above my head, Penny's trill of a giggle was followed by a tender kiss. "Oh, Tish! You should've seen yourself! You and your brother . . . you both made such wonderful love together," she cooed.

Vic mumbled something from where his face pressed against my back, before he lifted his head and shook it slowly. "Believe me, sugar, it felt . . . mm, more than wonderful." Suddenly, he lifted off of me, and I felt a moment of disappointment as I felt his waning cock slip out of my pussy.

"No," I groaned. "Put it back!"

Vic laughed softly. "Geez, what do you think I am, sis? A machine?" I then felt his arms curl around my middle, picking me up from Penny's body as he shifted over to the side; laying down so I was right in the middle between them both.

Flopping down next to his nude body, I was weak as a kitten but that didn't stop me from doing my best to cuddle up next to his side. "Mm, no machine . . . could have ever fucked me . . . so well," I said, trying to get my breathing back under control.

Vic smiled, but there was a concern in his eyes as he reached out to touch my cheek. "I'm glad you enjoyed . . . but, you're not upset, now that it's over?"

Shaking my head, I said, "No, Vic . . . how could I be?" A small part of me said Because it's incest, Tish! . . . but I shoved it aside. Knowing that my brother wanted me, after all this time, I just couldn't care what society thinks it is. What I know is that it was love. "Vic, a girl couldn't ask for a better way to have her first time at sex," I said at length, running my hand over his bare chest. Leaning over, I kissed his shoulder. "Thank you for loving me, brother."

Behind me, Penny slipped up and cuddled into my back. "Hey," she said, a pout coloring her words. "Don't I get a thank-you too?"

Both Vic and I laughed, then I turned and looked at Penny over my shoulder with newly born love in my eyes. "Oh, you'll get more than that . . . after what you've done to me and my brother," I said fondly. Glancing at Vic, I gave him a conspiratorial wink. "How about it, Vic? Think we can show this 'slut' a proper thank-you for showing us how much she loves us both?"

Vic scrunched up his brows, then grinned. "Oh, I think we can show her well and good just how much we can thank her for tonight."

Penny popped up, leaning over to kiss us both on the cheek. "Honest and for true?" she chirped, before she felt back amid a torrent of giggles, just as both Vic and I turned to tackle her plush body and drag it between us both . . . .

*** *** ***

Needless to say, Penny Anderson proved she was kind of a 'slut' after all . . . mine and my brother's!

The End