All Comments on 'Penny's Beach Adventure'

by likebadfun

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wish that was my Wife getting a Young Endowed Stud

I wish that was my wife riding that young stud's manhood! Ladies, a lot of us husbands would love to see our wives fuck a younger well endowed man while we watched you tell us how good you are getting it and listen to you orgasm. We know you love us, but it would be just sex with no strings and a opportunity for you to have another man inside you while still being married to your husband. We don't mind that your curious about size, after seeing the Sex In The City movie. We would love to see you browse through a Playgirl and we'd even order you a vibe as close to the size of your favorite young model's equipment as we could find. Then watch as you layout the Playgirl and glide the vibe in and out. It would get us so hot to know it's touching you in places we can't! Besides, wives in their forties have an ever increasing sexual appetite, and us guys hit our peak at 18...so we are trying to play catch up with you girls, lol. You can have the best of both worlds, married to a loving husband who supports you enjoying a young well equipped man to spice up your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
huh

ok, husband pays her too little attention, but to use someone that is not completely there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous