Penny's Lover and His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment Penny was sure Marlene was going to slap her. Then an evil smile blanketed her face. “How about I tell your husband what you’ve been up to tonight?”

The laugh escaped from Penny’s lips before she could even think to stifle it. “Go ahead. He knows where I am. Tim has my number.” With that she pushed by the black haired woman and walked out the door.

“Slut!” Marlene screamed. Penny gave no indication she even heard the insult.

***

“Well,” said John, “I haven’t gotten any calls tonight.” He was still erect and ready to go, thanks largely to Penny’s story and her nimble fingers even now stroking his cock.

Penny laughed. “I doubt she’ll call. She’s probably busy fighting with Tim now. Asshole,” she added.

John raised his eyebrows. “I thought you liked him?”

She shrugged, tickling the underside of her husband’s cock. “I liked fucking him, but the way he snuck around on her, not telling the truth...” She trailed off.

He smiled at her. “I’m glad we decided to have an open marriage,” he told her.

She leaned in and lightly kissed the head of his penis. “Me too,” she agreed, then stood up and pulled off her bra. He grinned at her knowing what was about to happen. She picked up his hand and placed it at the edge of her panties’ elastic waistband. “Feel me,” she ordered.

He slipped his fingers into her bright red panties, slid them down the sticky bronze pubic curls and into her still wet twat. “You’ve still got his cum inside of you,” John breathed. She nodded her head in agreement, her eyes closed, feeling the sensation of her husband’s finger’s mixing up her juices and her lover’s semen. “I should thank Tim for lubing you up for me.” He pulled down her panties and she kicked them away. Wasting no more time he pulled her down to the bed, forced her legs apart and thrust into her as hard as he could.

“Ohh,” she moaned, “it feels good to have you back inside me.”

He said nothing and just started pumping as fast as he could. The long teasing story and her sopping wet pussy had already brought him to the brink climax. Penny groaned each time he slammed into her, feeling her own orgasm rapidly build.

Before either could finish the phone next to the bed rang. Penny laughed. “Just like in an old porn flick!”

John cursed but answered the phone anyway. He had to know who was calling. “Hello?”

He listened for a long minute while Penny grinded against him, keeping his cock erect, keeping him on the edge of coming. As she did this he closed his eyes, holding the phone against his ear, only half listening. Every once in a while he would nod and grunt, Uh huh,” but Penny was certain he was making the noise in appreciation of her efforts, not in agreement with the caller.

“Actually, I have only one thing to say to that,” said John finally speaking a full sentence. “I just want to thank Tim for warming up my wife. I’m fucking her right now.”

He dropped the phone on the bed next to them and quickly finished fucking Penny, coming hard inside her pussy. She joined him in his orgasm, moaning loudly, half because of the release, half to show off to Marlene. There was a disgusted noise at the other end of the line, a click, then a buzz. Penny and John started laughing when they were sufficiently recovered.

“She really thought she was going to ruin our marriage,” John said.

“You can’t ruin perfect love and sex,” said Penny, kissing her husband.

12