Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 15: Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But?"

"But I need to believe you really mean what you're saying. You see, I've had time to think too."

And to fuck my best friend, I thought despite my distress but it wasn't the moment to say anything.

"There's nothing I would love more than for the two of us to put our relationship back together. But it can't be like it was before. Too much damage has been done. There would be a lot of trust to be rebuilt."

"I want to rebuild it," I said earnestly. "Tell me what you want me to do."

Ignoring my question, Pete seemed to change the subject. His arm left my shoulder and his hands fell onto mine, squeezing them gently. It was affectionate but not intimate.

"So how was your week? Is there anything you want to tell me? You don't have to, but..."

The tone of his voice suggested he already knew at least something of what had happened but was putting me to the test.

Thanks to Julie, I already knew he had learned about Tony's appalling history with women during their one night stand but I didn't say so; truth is a two way street. Instead I told him honestly how my supposed lover; the man who had asked me to leave my husband, live with him and marry him had effectively dumped me as soon as he knew his so-called wishes might come true.

Pete seemed pleased; not that I had been so shabbily treated but pleased I had come clean and told him.

"So if he hadn't been a shit and dumped you, you might not be here today," he said once I had finished. "If he'd been the man you thought he was, you might still be in his bed."

The challenge in his words was clear. Did I want to come back simply because Tony had dumped me and not because I loved my husband more? Was I simply on the rebound?

"If he hadn't been a shit he wouldn't have tried to seduce me in the first place," I retorted.

"That's true," Pete smiled. "But you didn't have to give in so easily."

I couldn't deny this; I really hadn't made Tony's job very difficult. He had got into my knickers without much resistance on my part - possibly without any at all.

"But you asked me to take a lover; you asked me over and over again," I protested.

"That's true too," Pete acknowledged. "I do accept at least part of the responsibility for what happened."

There was a long pause. Pete's hands remained on mine, his body pressed against me as we sat on the bed. He made no attempt at further intimacy but he didn't put any more distance between us either.

"You look fantastic, by the way," he eventually said out of the blue.

I laughed ironically, my nose snuffling. It was a lie but it was an important step forward.

"A skinny, middle-aged slut with eye make-up spread all over her face? You've got very strange tastes in women."

"Maybe I have," he said. "But it beats your taste in men - at least, your recent taste."

I laughed mirthlessly again. That was so true as far as Tony was concerned that no response was needed.

I wasn't sure it was so true about Darren though.

"So if married life with Lover Boy was off the menu, what did you get up to with all that time on your hands?" Pete asked.

I could feel the atmosphere between us softening but only slowly.

"I worked a lot, went to the gym almost every day," I began.

I didn't want Pete to know about my writing yet. It hadn't been a cause of my current predicament - in fact, if I had listened to my readers the current predicament would not have occurred at all.

"How were the lonely nights?" he prompted.

"Lonely," I replied, my eyes downcast.

"Did you masturbate?" he asked, catching me by surprise.

"Yes," I nodded, my eyes lowered in shame.

"So did I," he shrugged. "Is that all?"

"I have a vibrator too."

It was the first time I had told anyone about my secret sex toy and was expecting a surprised reaction. Instead it was me who was surprised; Pete just smiled as if he had known about it all along, raising his eyes as if waiting for me to say more.

Suddenly I realised he had something in mind; something he knew - or at least suspected - but that he wanted me to volunteer. It was an honesty test; one I had to pass and pass first time if I was to have any chance of regaining Pete's trust.

"That's not all," I said quietly, my eyes fixed on the knot of hands in my lap. "I was so upset I... I made a mistake."

I had no idea how he would react to the news that, far from pining for her husband and her lost lover, his slut of a wife had got herself fucked within an inch of her life by a twenty-nine year old Personal Trainer in her first ever one night stand.

But if it was truth Pete wanted, truth he was going to get. I told my husband everything that had happened that night, every gory, messy detail coming out as he probed with questions. About how Darren and I had met, about the pub, about his squalid house and about the astonishing things he had done to my body throughout the night.

To my amazement, far from being horrified, Pete's eyebrows rose with every word I spoke and a sparkle came into his eyes as he looked at me, eager to hear every last detail of our all night copulation.

"He's young enough to be your son," he said, stunned.

"I know," I blushed.

"And you kept up with him all night?" he asked, perversely impressed. "How many times did you do it?"

"Pete please," I began to protest.

"The truth, Penny. You promised."

"Okay," I replied reluctantly. "Four times maybe; I lost count," I confessed. "I fell asleep on him in the end."

"Did he cum inside you?"

I nodded.

"Every time?"

"I think so. I made him. But I'm not sure about the last."

"He marked you too!"

It was a statement not a question. I looked puzzled but Pete simply rubbed the base of his neck.

Oh my God! Could he see the remnants of my hickeys?

"You're good with make-up Penny but those love bites are a giveaway. He fucked you and marked you as his."

Again to my amazement, instead of being angry or disgusted, my husband seemed excited at the idea of his wife being inseminated and owned by another man.

"Was he better in bed than... than him?" he asked, meaning Tony but not wanting to speak his name.

"It was the best I've ever known, Pete. By a long way."

It was the truth though the two weren't really comparable. Tony had been a lover; someone who at the time I had real feelings for. Darren had been what we both wanted; a highly competent but no-strings fuck. Again to my surprise and relief, my husband's eyes seem to sparkle at this news.

"What did you say to each other in the morning?" he asked eagerly. "Was it awkward?"

"I sneaked out before he woke up."

"The walk of shame," he laughed. "I remember that well. Did anyone see you?"

I told him about Darren's housemate Will. This seemed to excite him even further.

"Does he know your name?" he asked.

"Not unless Darren tells him," I replied, hoping desperately I was right. "Darren said Will works at the Sports Club too. I've never seen him there but I'm not completely sure. If he does recognise me I'm..."

"Fucked?" Pete volunteered.

"I suppose so," I replied.

"That's so hot, Penny!"

Were those the words of a man who was about to dump me? I began to think they weren't. Feeling a little more confident, I decided it was my turn to ask a few questions; after all, I knew a few things about my poor, wronged husband too.

"So have I interrupted your plans?"

Pete understood the meaning behind my question straight away; two can play the truth game. From the look on his face, he wasn't sure whether I knew everything important and to be honest, neither was I. Learning about Pete's night in bed with Julie had been incredibly painful; if there was more to learn it might hurt me even more but the time for secrets was well and truly over.

This time my husband's long pause was accompanied by a distinct uneasiness and I began to feel as if at least some balance to our relationship was beginning to be been restored.

"Um... You're not interrupting anything here," he began, stressing the last word.

This made me feel happier straight away; it hadn't gone too far. There were no blonde Eastern European Medics to get in the way of our reconciliation but I needed to hear more.

"Something happened at the Hospital?" I prompted, pretending not to know about him and Julie; hoping desperately that it was the only incident that had occurred.

"No... but.. well, I made a mistake too," he began slowly.

"What kind of mistake?"

"A big one!"

"You slept with someone?"

"Yes."

"From the look on your face, it was someone I know," I continued, feigning ignorance.

"Yes it was."

"Who, Pete?"

He took a deep breath.

"It was Julie."

"Oh my God!"

I pretended to be shocked. I already knew her side of the story from Julie but if my own honestly was to be tested, it was only right that Pete's was too.

"It was an accident!" he protested.

"What happened?" I asked, knowing the answer would be painful for me whatever it was.

"Do you really want to know? I promised you the truth but be sure you really want it."

"I don't want it; but I think I need to hear it," I eventually said.

Pete took a deep breath.

"If you're sure... well, Julie called me on the Monday evening after I left home. She said you and she had talked; that she had asked you to help get her and Tony back together but you had been strange about it. She wanted to ask me to help instead so we met in the wine bar after work.

"We had a few drinks and a long talk then went back to her house. We had a few more drinks there and... well, before either of us realised what was happening we were in bed together."

I sat back in astonishment.

"You fucked Julie in her own bed?"

He nodded, his face pinking up.

"I stayed the night. I hadn't intended to do it, it just sort of happened. In the morning we were both embarrassed."

I looked at him carefully. Perhaps now he had some idea how I had first fallen under Tony's seductive charms.

"How... how was it?" I asked, bewildered.

"The sex?"

"What else" I asked.

"You really want to know?"

I nodded again. If I was to understand my husband I needed to know it all, however painful. To my dismay, his face lit up as he began to tell me about what I believed was his only act of infidelity throughout our entire twenty-year-plus marriage.

"It was incredible, Penny! Unbelievable! I would never have guessed sweet little Julie would be like that."

The pain was intense! Not only had my husband slept with my best friend, now he was telling me how great it had been. The tables were well and truly turned now, Penny Barker!

"She was so tight, Penny, as if it was her first time. And she had so much energy. I suppose it was all the personal training she's been doing for the last year."

The pain was already almost unbearable but I knew I had to hear it all.

"And so adventurous too. She gave me the best blowjob I've ever had, and even..."

He paused as if knowing he was about to go too far.

"Go on," I said, barely able to meet his gaze.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"If it's the truth, I need to know it."

"Well, she insisted we did it... the other way too."

It took a moment of two for the significance to dawn on me but then I understood. Knowing what her husband had told me, 'the other way' could only mean one thing.

"You had anal sex with her?" I asked aghast.

At least Pete had the decency to look shame-faced.

"She insisted. She said it was what she liked best. It certainly looked like it."

"Jesus, Pete!"

"I know. It shocked me too but it was what she wanted and you and I had never managed so..."

"It seemed too good an opportunity to miss?"

He nodded, now barely able to look me in the eye.

"What was it like?" I whispered.

"Surreal, truly surreal! There she was, our old friend, pretty, sweet-natured Julie on her hands and knees with my cock shoved right up her tight arse."

"Was it good for you too?"

"It made me sore; I don't think we used enough lube but it was amazing, Penny. So different from anything I've ever done before."

I just stared at him in horror.

"It was a bit messy though; especially after I'd cum."

"You came in her arse?"

Pete nodded again. My chest ached; it was much, much more painful hearing about their night of passion from my husband than it had been from Julie but I knew it was a pain I had to suffer if we were to have any chance of a life together. There could be no more secrets!

But to my amazement, along with the pain and almost unbearable jealousy, hearing how my sweet, familiar, handsome husband had fucked a pretty, experienced woman with the sexual appetite of my friend Julie was having a powerful effect on me.

Far from hating him for his infidelity, I found myself actually feeling proud of the man I had married. Hearing about Pete satisfying another woman was actually turning me on, and as for having anal sex with her...!

For the first time since it had all began I had a glimpse of how Pete must have felt being married to a Hotwife. The perverse mix of pain, pride and jealousy that washed through me was entirely new.

There was no way I was going to let this man go without a fight!

Fortunately my body was preparing itself for that fight; the warm glow between my thighs was becoming a heat I could not ignore.

"But it wasn't just sex," Pete continued. "We talked a lot too. Thanks to Julie I know all about her shit of a husband. I know how he treats women and the way he's treated you," Pete told me earnestly. "He's treated you like dirt Penny; me too if it comes to that."

"I know. He's fucked the pair of us," I volunteered.

There was a long pause during which our hands squeezed together tightly.

"Was it good, being a Hotwife?" he eventually asked.

"Yes Pete, it was," I answered directly. "I will always be grateful that you let it happen."

"Despite it going so wrong?"

"Has it gone wrong forever?" I asked, looking him in his beautiful deep, distressed eyes. "Can't we put it right between us?"

"Tell me again what it was like," he said, ignoring my question.

"You really want to hear?" I asked, amazed at his appetite for punishment.

"Maybe one last time," he smiled, though we both know it wouldn't be one last time. "About the boy."

I took a deep breath.

"Okay. Well, it was amazing; the best sex of my entire life."

Pete looked both bright eyed and hurt at the same time.

"I'm sorry Pete, but it's true. Your cock is long but it's thin and after the kids, I'm not tight any more. You can't stretch me like you used to and that makes all the difference. Thick cocks stretch me tightly - it feels like I'm a teen again. Darren's not as long as you but much thicker; he made me cum so hard and so often it blew my mind."

"Go on," he urged.

"But it's not just size, Pete. Darren's technique was amazing too. He put so much energy into it, thrusting himself into me so hard and so fast I couldn't keep up. I just surrendered completely and let him do whatever he wanted. There were moments when he was fucking me when I thought he would split me in half, or choke me, or stop my heart."

"That's so hot, Penny," Pete growled, his hands gripping mine even tighter.

"And he recovered so quickly too. I couldn't believe it. Before my mind stopped spinning from one ejaculation he was inside me again."

"How many times did he fuck you?" Pete asked, stressing the word 'fuck' even more crudely.

"I lost count," I told him again. "But at least four."

"Did you cum every time?"

"Apart from the last when I fell asleep on him."

"How hard did you cum?"

The look in my husband's eye was bright and almost frighteningly lustful

"Longer and harder than ever in my life. It was the best ever, Pete. The best ever!"

"Did you scream?"

"Every time!"

"What did you scream?"

"That I wanted him to cum in me."

"In where, Penny?"

"In my cunt, Pete! In my cunt!"

"What else did you scream?"

"That I wanted him to knock me up! To fuck a baby into me!"

"Jesus Penny! You really yelled that?"

"I really yelled it, Pete!"

"And did you mean it?"

"At the time I really I meant it! I wanted his baby!"

"Did anyone hear you?"

"If anyone was in the house they couldn't have missed it."

"Jesus Penny you're such a fucking slut!"

Without another word, my husband swept me into his arms and kissed me full and hard on the mouth. Despite being the thing I wanted most in the whole world, at first it was a shock and my body went stiff. To my horror, he misread my reaction badly.

"I'm sorry," he apologised immediately.

But I didn't let him get a word further. In an instant my mouth was on his and the most passionate embrace of my entire life began. The sheer lustful energy with which our lips met, our mouths moved over each other and our tongues intertwined seemed to take us both by surprise, but once it had started there was no stopping us.

Within seconds his hands were all over me; on my bottom, on my thighs. Then my dress was lifted high under my armpits; a moment later my bra had been flipped up and his hands were on boobs, crushing them cruelly, squeezing my tiny hard nipples and making me cry in pain into his open mouth but I didn't care.

Pete forced me back onto the bed. It took a few moments before my baffled brain could understand what was happening but instinct came to the rescue. Of their own accord, my hands began to claw at his strong, fit body, ripping open his shirt to stroke his muscular chest, neck and shoulders.

But there was no time for sensitivity; ignoring my touch, Pete's hands were instantly on my belly, on my mound, inside my knickers. His fingers were between my thighs, forcing my legs apart. I let them open wide, surrendering the parts of me that wanted him most then gasping as a long finger plunged between my thighs and along my slit.

Oh God yes! Yes! Do it Pete!

His hands tore my knickers roughly from my vulva, the gusset parting, leaving only ragged elastic around my waist. I fumbled with his belt but Pete was in too great a hurry to wait. Batting my fingers aside, he lowered his trousers and briefs to his knees in a second then mounted me without ceremony.

Suddenly my husband's knees were between mine, his body between my spread, skinny thighs, his hot chest crushing my bruised boobs. I felt the weight of his hips on mine, the head of his cock rubbing against my slit, forcing my inner lips apart.

Do it Pete! Fuck your cheating slut wife! Make her yours again! YES oh YES!

My husband's long, slim erection entered my body in a single violent thrust. Pete's fingers on my slit had done their job well and the massive arousal that learning about his night with Julie had produced meant that my vagina was literally seeping lubrication.

"Oh YessSSS!"

I hissed loudly as my abandoned female body welcomed the strong, phallic presence of the man I loved; the man who had three times created life in my belly. The man I feared I had lost.

I was still sore from my final dry fuck with Tony the previous day but I barely noticed. As my husband's wiry pubic hair rasped roughly against my freshly shaved mound, I felt his smooth end hard pressed hard against my cervix then pause. The frustration was a torment.

"Fuck me Pete! Please Fuck me!"

"What are you Penny?"

"A slut! A cheating slut!"

"Where shall I fuck you, slut?"

"In my cunt! In my cheating cunt! Please make me yours again! Fuck me hard, Pete! Fuck me till it hurts!"

And then he really did begin to fuck me; hard and immediately. It wasn't making love, it wasn't sweet or caring; Peter Barker fucked his lying, cheating, slut wife as if all the pain and frustration of the last few weeks was being driven from his body though his erect cock. The longer he fucked me, the harder he fucked me, the force of his thrusts growing stronger with each passing moment.