All Comments on 'Penny's Worth Ch. 04'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
work

your getting boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Partially right. You've been boring for about 4 chapters now.

Can we just get to the part where Penny and Stella lose their identity and morph into one diseased whore? And its already obvious that Quinn will end up with Dave, and they will abandon Pella, or Stenny, to her prostitute nightmare of a life. Lame.

ken philipsken philipsabout 9 years ago
Good to see Hubby Dave back....

Now we need Stella back too

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I don't know anymore...

I don't know anymore if she is married to her husband or to her whore friend Quinn. She passes more time with her than with her husband...And all this whoring is becoming the same all along...1*

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ impo_60 It's been the same since chapt 1 or the first series

and incredibly predictable, boring, and trite. To make things worse the writing is only marginal at best.

Now, if you got 50,000 bonobos and gave them word processors...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing original or clever here. What's new?

This has been the same boring stuff for chapters on chapters. Time to hit the snooze button. BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

She's being co tried by hookers and now she's stella and gonna cheat with a guy at the beach. Hope hubby gets pissed off finally giving her an ultimatum that she won't follow. Then maybe she'll see what she turned into a class less no good lying cheating pig slut prostitute. Some girls get caught up on drugs or a really bad family life and become hookers not a loving marriage who spiced up their sex less together but now had a hooker talk them into the wife being one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

I'm sorry, but there isn't a normal, intelligent, straight guy, that would want to be married to a fucking cunt like her. Totally unbelievable, but that goes for all these shit stories about guys that get excited about their wives fucking other guys.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A story that leaves no questions about this cheating whore’s worth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous