All Comments on 'Penny's Worth Ch. 08'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
interesting

From story:

"I was spending more time with my husband in Penny mode that as Stella."

Yes, that's the conflict that this story is begging to have developed. Good development.

dapidapiabout 9 years ago
Hmmmmm....

The conflict in the story is better late than never. I thought we were going to see some conflict beginning in Ch 3 as in Ch 2 Penny says "Sorry, I can get my rocks off elsewhere, if you can't provide,"

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and what trials and troubles it brings.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Conflict?

There has been no conflict since Chapt 1 of the first series. Predictable, sad, and incredibly boring.

Penny/Stella was never a conflict. Penny has always been the dominant personality and Stella little more than window dressing for the mindlessness of the storyline.

Next episode Penny will discover that the General is engaged in a life or death struggle with space aliens and that the only way to save the human race is for Penny to go with them to "service" their 18 inch cocks. Of course Dave will have to go along but will remain in suspended animation where he has been kept since Chapt 3 of the last series.

YAWN

PS it's great that Page Down works so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Stella. Penny and now Vivian. It will be interesting to see how this resolves and what Dave does about her/them. BTW what on earth is a 'searing dim light'? (Para 3)

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
I love this dear annony!

You say: " Predictable, sad, and incredibly boring." yet it's chapter 8 you dumb ass!! CHAPTER 8!!!!! Can't be that Predictable, sad, and incredibly boring.!!!! Gave it a 5 Predictable, sad, and incredibly boring. heheheheheeh yea you're Predictable, sad, and incredibly boring.!!!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Yes, conflict is the key to a story that keeps me reading it...

though I've held in with you Krystal for Trick Penny and now 8 chapters of Penny's worth. I would like to see a show down between Dave and the General. Either Stella is going to be his wife or not. If she is required to sleep with another man, no matter how important he is, or how rich he is, the marriage of Dave and Stella is over. It seems the persona of Penny is winning out in this bipolar relationship. She is selfish and a narcissist. Make Dave grow a pair and take his wife back!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Interesting development.

Who she is and what she does seems to be causing some real life complications. I'll be honest, I wasn expecting this and it is refreshing to be surprised.

It makes me wonder if she is going to be Vivian (Penny) or Stella and if she will be content to be a wife or is she'll need something more.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Her marriage was finished long ago...

Her marriage was finished long ago...As soon as she became a whore!!! At least she should have learnt with the whore that retired as soon as she founf the right man!!! But she was stupid when went whoring and now more stupid for not understand that she is killing her marriage!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A polite question for impo_

it would seem you're kind of enjoying this story so why 1*?

Do you want to insult the author for entertaining you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks for wrapping this up in 4 more chapters.

All the sex and prostituting was boring. Thanks for adding an element of international intrigue, I think. Or maybe it will just be some international STD's, or kidnapping to South America, which is what PVS deserves. Well, Dave too. He's the one that started this fiasco. And being a female author and whore apologist (is this really Bonnie?), we know you will have Dave being the big loser. And frankly, the more he loses the better the ending. It just can't happen soon enough for me. Rating withheld till I see what your hiding; go fuck with some other readers.

Oh, and to you and Bonnie, the dream that a rich handsome man would splurge on a middle age house wife is laughable. If you're over 35 you're trolling for scraps. But I keep forgetting, its FICTION. Dream on, you pitiful hags.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
The Learning Curve.

Our protagonist is realizing that the logic of a society such as this is that everyone -- like everything -- tends to be reduced merely to its exchange value. That may be what Penny (now Vivian) wants (or wanted), but does her inner Stella -- who basically started this journey as a girl who just wanted to have fun -- really want to become just another coldly-calculated commodity in a world in which money is the measure of all value at the expense of her dignity and humanity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

The only thing sad and predictable is bonnietaylor2. Who said we read all eight chapters. Comments said it all. Gave every chapter a one to offset that cunts worthless fives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrapping up Anon

All the sex and prostituting was boring.

Boring? Really? Guess this is coming from a fat, barcode hairstyle sporting, lives in Buttfucksville America, middle manager for WalMart, who does it once a year with his wife-lights off and only missionary style type of guy.

Glad I'm not you! But hey, you ever get into Phnom Penh we can meet up, have a beer, introduce you to some of the local girls, stiff you for the bill and then let you meet some of the local toughs.

Thanks for adding an element of international intrigue

Spy vs Spy? http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/212/c/e/spy_girl_crazy_by_rosnyspy-d6fzhby.png

or kidnapping to South America, which is what PVS deserves.

Why would anyone one want to kidnap Penny and ship her off to South America? In South and Central America prostitutes are a dime a dozen. All those uneducated, koolaid drinking Catholic women are popping out babies by the thousands. The ghettos are filled with children just waiting to be picked up and turned into cannon fodder or sex toys for rich barangs.

Well, Dave too.

Whatever happened to Dave? Did he find a new love interest?

Maybe he's gay now? That's it! He's gotta be gay! Letting his wife go off and become a cheap whore...

Funny that... But, she's going to be making US$40 large a month just from one client and is possibly pulling down another $100 grand a month from her other clients. http://www.quora.com/What-are-the-average-prostitution-prices-worldwide

He's the one that started this fiasco.

He can't help it.... Davy was in the Navy and everyone knows those Squids/Saltwater Cowboys/Whalefuckers are all strange in the head.

Oh, and to you and Bonnie, the dream that a rich handsome man would splurge on a middle age house wife is laughable. If you're over 35 you're trolling for scraps.

The trope is that all typical American women over the age of 40 are landwhales. Luckily that's not always so.

On average 40% of all women worldwide make an extra effort to take care of themselves such that they still look good even into their 50's. Sometimes genetics even helps-the LBFM is in her 50's, has had 2 kids and still looks good, is very loud and enthusiastic in bed and squirts when she cums.

And... could a good looking 30-50 yr old American woman land a rich American man? Probably not... Every rich WASR guy I know wants a sweet subservient Asian, spicy Latino or sophisticated Eurobabe as arm candy. OTOH every nouveau riche Asian, South African, Arab, S&C American and East European tycoon wants North American arm candy.

BTW who is Bonnie? Can you provide a link to her page?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Accepting that she's now a professional.......

.....there's some hot moments, but it's all getting a little routine.

I confess, I liked it better when she was angry at bitter-tits and fucking everything in sight, getting off 30 times a day....

I can't see her marriage lasting. They've already traded love and intimacy for raucous sex. But humans need both. Hubby is back and forth, indicating he's approaching a tipping point. She's headed for uber-sophistication and will likely soon tire of their little middle class home and life.....until much later,when she wakes up one day and realizes....it's too late.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Worth

This was worth nowhere near a penny..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous