All Comments on 'Penny's Worth Ch. 10'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
two stories in one

If the title of this series was "Diary of a call-girl" then this chapter would fit in perfectly.

But same problem .. where's Stella and Dave? I thought this story was supposed to be about them too. Sometimes they show up for a chapter, then they disappear again. I have no problems with the individual chapters on their own, but this is supposed to be a multi-chapter story. The chapters are supposed to connect in an overall plot. It's the story taken as a whole that breaks down ..

Well, two more chapters to go. We'll see where this ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maybe the most boring chapter yet?

Can't even think of anything else to say, this chapter was so flat. Since most of this chapter was out of context, there was no basis or plot to connect these events to. So it was just a day in the life of some prostitutes. Who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 for your effort and becasue

you made dear annony looking for a remark. Here's one annony, you little dick asshole, "Eat shit and die!"

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
"Maybe getting the top end rate wasn't everything. "

No, it isn't.

By the way, since Dave has probably been not getting any at home, has he packed up and left yet?

4 *'s

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I think...

I think this will end with the husband packing up and leaving, to find another whore that stays "one trick" only!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dung

like the shit that bonnie is spreading. 1* for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved this Chapter!

It's setting up perfectly for Vivian to be undermined by the young and ambitious Ivory. I get the impression that Ivory is FAR more clever than Penny gives her credit for. That teaser at the end wth IVORY suggesting that Vivian come work with her, instead of the other way around, is fantastic, especially at a devalued rate (which Viv seems to actually be entertaining!).

I think this potential transference of sexual power is so intriguingly arousing, with Ivory luring Vivian into her lower priced tricks while at the same time stealing Viv's high priced gigs out from under her nose!

Can't WAIT to see if you go down this loss of power path with the increasingly arrogant Vivian! Please hurry (and ignore the drivel of the insecure moron's that keep dissing your subject matter)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry but whores and cucks are not erotic.

This is dog shit and once again Lit. Changed the score, really sad you can't let these turds sink on their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous