All Comments on 'Penumbrials Ch. 01: Penumbra'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
The mystery deepens

Outstanding job. Is it the plan that interspecies mixing with humans is rarely fertile, as in the other stories?

I would suspect that Dormin has contacts, and perhaps fellow covert ops like the late Karl, that he hasn't tapped yet. If I missed it, Adelet's not contacted work to say someone's trying to kill her, because there must be a spy there?

Thanks for sharing. I assume the next story will be at the next SciFurz time on the next SciFurz day on the Lit channel. 5* Slainté

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

Fertility is indeed rare. Actual births already stretch the little bit of reality in the stories. :-)

More of Dormin's life will be revealed later that involves members of his unit, so not telling. And as for Adalet, she's on sick leave at the moment. :-p She also wanted to take a short vacation anyway.

Same untime, same unday indeed. :-)

Slainté agad-sa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When will there be more?

When will you continue the Penumbrials series?

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Currently writing the next episode, work in progress on Patreon at about a third. But it's slower because I can't use my laptop and write text on mobile when I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Moar plz

Been blowing through your works since I first found you here. Have seen the improvements as you have gone along and the different writing styles you use. I must say I want to see this story continued more than others (though i have enjoyed them all). This one has an awesome plot with enough intrigue to want more and fun sexy time with great descriptive work on the intimacy between characters. I sure do hope the wounds heal faster and no one gets hurt at least for a little while. These four need to unwind something fierce. :-) Look forward to more someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES