All Comments on 'People Who Knead People'

by thunderful

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
puppoppuppopover 20 years ago
Perfectly balanced!

The absolute perfect tease. Utterly believable, with an incredible slow build. If you read nothing else, read this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Well-paced, Tantalizing Story

A very well-paced, realistic story. Good character development. Cute ending.

The story has some vivid passages, like the following:

"I moved my hands to her thighs, kneading the outsides and teasing her tender inner thighs as I slowly worked my way north. Her legs began to spread and I could see her pussy open like a flower as it continued to swell, her wetness now making a small puddle on the table. I moved up her inner thighs, ever so gently teasing the edges of her labia with the edge of my hands, each time returning to manipulating her luscious ass cheeks so that her pussy lips would open and close, the lips rubbing against each other, threadlike strands of wetness clinging from lip to lip, glowing in the waning sunlight."

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Quite an enjoyable story

Great character introduction and development, and an incredibly intense slow build up! Thunderful must know a true southern belle himself to have captured the essence of her teasing ways so well.

NuttnonNuttnonover 20 years ago
Teriffic!

Well written, nicely paced. Top notch all around.

MonikaBlueMonikaBlueover 20 years ago
thunder- is delight-

Delicious, intense, invigorating work. It's so nice to read something by a man who knows how to work the tension. An author after my own heart (and I'd be inclined to throw in several other body parts, for good measure). A lesson to the world of men -- the fun is in the details! Keep it up, Thun... We know you can.

Euterpe39Euterpe39over 19 years ago
Wonderfully vivid!

Excellent "visual writing". I read with great delight as my minds eye could "see" each sensual move. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful writing

Beautifully written and it would have been highly erotic,if ass-hole had just stuck to massaging. When you have to tie someone up though before you can do what you'ld like it's still ,to me, quasi-rape. in that you're still imprisoning her, and please don't give me that rationalization about saying the words properly. disappointed reader. the Connecticut Yankee

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A certified massage therapist submits a review

The increasingly sensuous massage strokes described in this story are exactly the routine to use to slowly arouse a client's erotic desires. They're similar to the strokes I used in my professional practice when a client's sighs and moans clearly suggested he or she wanted more intimate contact. Of course a masseur should never tie a reluctant client's wrists and ankles to the table, except in a story on the Literotica web site.

I'm retired now, but I kept my massage tables. I still give erotic massages, including happy endings, but no longer charge for them. Here's hoping Thunderful will submit additional stories with a sensuous massage theme, because his writing is literate and genuinely stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

as a person who loves giving massages i love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cute

: ]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous