All Comments on 'Perchance to Dream'

by no1specific

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Now if only I could stop crying .

Very, very good, 5*

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 6 years ago
A different realm

another master piece. Thank you for this story.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

for putting into words what is in a Father's heart

FeonorxFeonorxover 6 years ago
why here?

Good story but the name of the place is "Literotica" and there was nothing erotic to it.

pumpop201pumpop201over 6 years ago
Wonderful

Fabulous story but I ran out of tissues. Thank you.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Supernatural /Fantasy

So very strange and short. That combination is not easily achieved. That alone is *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is the best

Out of the hundreds of stories I have read on this site plus the thousands of books I've read in my lifetime, this is, without a doubt, the best story I have ever read. Short, to the point and with no wasted fluff and nonsense. Emotional to the point of putting a knot in my throat that will not go away. Every father aspires to be just a sliver of what this man was. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A FATHERS Love. Willing to do anything and everything to protect his children.

A good man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userno1specific@no1specific
Once a Dragon declares he is your friend, it is for life. Just remember that a friend will do for you that which HE thinks is needed... which is not always the same as what you wanted. Of course life is a BITCH... if it was easy, it would be a SLUT! "Don't be afraid.... it's...

SIMILAR Stories