Perchance To Dream Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie set the dryer down and together we managed to get Alice's dry shorts and T-shirt on that I had brought in earlier. At this point, we just did whatever was necessary to accomplish the task, me being unmindful of the softness of her firm buttocks, her delicate breasts, or the gentle rise of her shaved mound. I didn't even think about them. At all. Not even a passing thought.

I continued to hold Alice in the chair as Melanie dried her own blonde hair. She seemed to need to stand, still naked, right beside me. I caught a whiff of her sex as she separated her legs slightly. The whiff turned into a scent and then turned into an honest-to-God aroma. My already ragged breathing became rougher as I shook my head, trying to figure this situation out. Melanie finished drying her hair. I pointed at the dry clothes sitting on the counter.

"Put 'em on," I whispered.

She gave me an exaggerated pouty face. I almost laughed, but I couldn't do that now!

"Put, them, ON!" I hissed.

She stuck her tongue out at me, but grabbed the shorts and struggled into them.

Melanie is NOT fat or big in any way. But Alice's clothes are made for a tiny peanut girl who's a size Zero. Melanie was maybe a Four or Six, which is perfect for her height. But not perfect for these little stretchy pants. She only got them on with a lot of side-to-side effort. Her gorgeous tits bounced and jumped around as she did so. I should have looked away, it wasn't decent of me to ogle at her. But I think I hurt my neck a little bit from carrying Alice around, so I left my head facing Melanie's direction.

Melanie had the same issue with Alice's T-shirt; it was too small. Somehow she got the shirt over her breasts, though, and the ultra-tight shirt seemed to magnify her breasts and made her look even sexier than she did a minute ago. Like that was even possible! Of course, being probably 6 inches taller than my daughter, a fair amount of skin showed between shirt and shorts. But it was like Melanie didn't even try to cover up her breasts; she displayed plenty of 'neathage'. (Similar to cleavage, but just the underneath of the breasts is visible when the shirt is too high.)

Fuck, me. This was getting to be too much. I'm just a man, after all.

She grabbed Alice's stuff and opened the door for me out to my bedroom. I checked on the drunken wife; she had moved from her back to now laying on her side, and she snored softly. Okay then. I scooped Alice up and away we went.

I tiptoed to Alice's room while Melanie tromped hard behind me. She slipped past me in the hallway and went ahead to turn on the lights and turn down Alice's bed. I gently laid her down on her side in what is called "The Recovery Position". That's so that if she throws up in her sleep, it will go forward onto the bed. You don't want to lay a catatonic drunk on their back. Lots of dead rock stars know about that. I propped up a bunch of pillows so she couldn't roll over on her back.

"Daddy?" Alice surprised us as she whispered.

"I gotta headache."

I told Melanie to stay with Alice while I went back to my bathroom to get a plastic cup and some ibuprofen. Wife was still asleep. But when I returned to the bedroom I was in for another shock.

Melanie was kneeling at the foot of Alice's bed, talking softly to her, but she had removed the too-tight shorts. Her ass stuck out suggestively. Her bare ass. I had seen it before, of course, but it was always doing something necessary. Now it just stuck out there, like it wanted something.

In a very suave and debonair fashion (or is it swave and deboner?) I somehow didn't spill the water or drop the pain pills. I roused Alice up and she managed to swallow them down. I kissed Alice on her forehead and told her I loved her. My raging cock clearly stood out in my shorts. With any luck on my part, she won't remember any of this.

I turned to Melanie and gave her an evil glare.

"Alright, you. You can stay in the Bonus Room on the couch. Keep an eye on her for now. Put something on. I'll be back."

I didn't want Melanie stomping around any more than she had to while I got the fold-out couch ready. It took just a couple of minutes to remove the cushions and set up the couch with pillows, and I returned to Alice's room.

I don't know what I expected on my return, but it wasn't this: Melanie was in the same position, but it looked like she was praying! Now, I'm not a religious man, but I don't think God would be too impressed with his supplicants dressed like that.

Sighing heavily, I knelt down beside her to try and coax her to stand up. Melanie turned to me, and I could now that she wasn't praying, she was crying.

"I'm so... (sniff)... so sorry... for all of this..."

Oh great, I thought. She went straight from happy drunk to sappy drunk in two minutes flat. It's so fun to be around drunk people when you're the sober one. Please notice the sarcasm. She apologized for the noise, for the drunkenness, for stepping on my flowers in the driveway (Huh? Goddammit! Those were expensive!), for not watching Alice carefully enough, and about five other irrelevant things. Then she began apologizing again.

I got pissed as this went on and on. I grabbed her by her chin and got in her face.

"Look. Stop it! What's the matter with you! You're, what, 26 years old?"

She suddenly looked even more upset.

"Almost 29!" and she began to cry again. I shook her face a little bit.

"Then you should know better!" I said, and not too quietly, either. "She's my little girl! And you let her get dead-fucking-drunk in public! You know what can happen to girls when they get like that! Frankly, I'm ashamed of you. I thought you were this tough, hard-as-nails professional chick. But you're acting like... well, I don't know what you're acting like, but it's not right."

"You're right," she answered quietly. "I messed up. And I am an 'Officer Of The Court.' Sworn and duty-bound to follow and uphold the law. The letter of the law, and the spirit of the law. And I didn't do that. I broke the law, your law. And ignorance of the law is no excuse. Therefore, and heretofore unto with, I must be punished. Do your worst!"

And she stuck her ass out even further. Invitingly, is how she stuck it out.

So, I guess I'm supposed to spank her. Yeah, right. I'm just going to spank someone, a drunken lawyer, no less, that I just met. That sounds like assault to me. I was in jail once when I was 19, for about six hours. Didn't like it much. So I was pretty fucking sure I don't want to go to a Federal-pound-me-in-the-ass penitentiary.

I spoke to her harshly, "Yeah, sure. So you can sue me or arrest me tomorrow? Just go to bed, and get the hell outta here by 7 in the morning!"

Melanie stood up, her bare mound inches from my face, looked around and then grabbed Alice's purse. She pulled out my daughter's iPhone and swiped the camera on, in selfie mode, and spoke into it.

"I, Melanie Johnson, do hereby authorize and order Mr. James Jansen to punish me. To spank me. Til death do us part. No... wait... yes... to spank me. Ten times. With whatever force, he deems fit as long as he doesn't spank me like a pussy."

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," I said.

Melanie propped the phone up on the dresser so that it faced us. Alice had probably a 40-watt bulb burning, but I guess it was enough light? What the fuck... what the fuck... My hard-on had vanished from before, but now it was returning.

Melanie went back to the foot of my daughter's bed and knelt down. Her glorious, heart shaped ass begged for a spanking. Her pleading eyes begged me to spank her. Her oral deposition clearly ordered me to spank her.

But... I've never actually spanked anyone before. Well, not a grown-up. I've certainly never hit a woman. But, this isn't hitting, right? It's just a spanking. Like when the kids were little and ran out into the street. They needed to learn a lesson.

And Melanie needed to learn a lesson; don't endanger my daughter.

"Alright, fine," I said. Then I decided to fuck with her.

"But only ten? I'm not sure that's nearly enough." I was thinking that she might counter with 11. Or 12.

Melanie stared coldly at me.

"Make it 20, you bastard," she intoned. "And I haven't got all night."

Oh sure, give me attitude. Bitch!

I knelt down next to her and caressed her ass with my right hand. So warm, and smooth as silk, and so very firm, yet fleshy. I remember thinking "I would kill for this ass, and all I have to do is spank it."

I pulled my hand back and gave her a nice Swat on her left cheek!

"That's none," she said, sardonically. "Can't you do any better than that?"

"Okay, fine!" I responded. And I gave her a harder swat on the same cheek.

"Wimp" was all she said.

Another swat.

She just shook her head and said, "Well, Jesus Christ. If you aren't even going to try then what's the-"

SLAP!

Melanie stiffened up, then she winked at me. I rubbed her cheek that I just smacked.

"Okay!" she grinned. "Now you're on the board! But remember, each one has to be harder than the last one!"

Really? Well, these are her rules, not mine. I'm just carrying out the sentence. SLAP!

And then SLAP! SLAP!

"Look, fucker," she said with a slight quiver in her voice. "You can switch cheeks, you know! That's four."

"Sorry," I said. I mean, duh! Don't just pound the one side. There's lots of real estate back here! Lovely and soft real estate. But even in the dim light, I could see her left butt cheek reddening. I massaged her cheek some more. My solid steel cock was really enjoying this. I'm not proud.

I gave her four more hard ones on her right cheek, then massaged her ass some more. I firmly rubbed both cheeks with both hands. I smelled pussy again, and my right hand went deep in her butt cleavage.

My middle finger pressed hard into her butthole, slightly wet from either sweat or leftover moisture from the shower, I couldn't tell. I rubbed it for many seconds, which elicited a lovely little moan from Melanie.

"God, yes" she whispered. "Touch me... just... touch me..."

I cupped my hand and gave her two hard and rapid SLAPs right on her ass cleft, which made an interesting 'Pop' noise that I wasn't expecting. My hand slid into her crack again, this time I rubbed her damp pussy lips. Pressing harder, my middle and my ring fingers slipped right into her hot velvet sex.

Melanie gave a long, drawn out "Ahhhhhh" as I continued to manipulate her pussy. Then she gave out a solid grunt as I sunk all four fingers inside her steamy hole. At first, I thought I might've been pushing it with all four fingers, but she had apparently been getting juicy for quite a while.

"Halfway," I whispered in her ear. She nodded.

"Give it to me," she answered. "Harder, Daddyman!"

I hauled off and gave her a goddamned solid SWAT on her right cheek again, and then shoved my four fingers back inside her as far as they would go. I folded my thumb over and it went in for the ride, too.

Melanie yelped, and then moaned, and then squealed as my fingers did their work. I twisted my hand back and forth, then turned it 180 degrees so then I could curl up my fingers against the front of her vaginal wall. That's where I expected to find her G-spot.

It occurred to me that I hadn't touched her tits yet. I had seen those lovely fuckers, several times. But I needed to touch them. As I frigged her Spot, my left hand yanked up the tight shirt over her left tit. I grabbed and squeezed it hard, pleased by the firm flesh. Gripping her nipple tight, I thrust my hand in and out of her as fast as I could, making sure to press all over her G-spot.

In about 30 seconds I was rewarded by an entire body clench on Melanie's part. Her legs clamped down on my hand so hard I thought she might have broken some hand bones. Since I couldn't move my right hand anymore, I slapped her tit with my left a few times and twisted her nipple back and forth as hard as I could.

Melanie slumped face down on Alice's bed. (Remember Alice? This is a story about Alice. She was still passed out on the bed.) Melanie's entire body spasmed and she screamed into the covers, gripping her pillow tight.

I waited for a minute or so for her to come back to me as she seemed to have gone elsewhere for awhile. With my hand still inside her, I tried to maneuver around to the other side of her. But, my hand didn't bend that way, had to pull it out.

Might as well let her know how she's doing, I thought. So I grabbed a full handful of blonde hair and lifted her head a couple inches from the bed. And I stuck my pussyjuice-covered right hand inside her mouth.

Melanie greedily sucked my fingers, grabbing my hand and fucking her mouth with it. She licked and sucked each finger individually, too.

"I've lost track, sweetheart," I admitted.

"Eleven," she panted. "Come on!"

Now fully on her other side, my left hand became the dominant hand. My left hand is stupid and uncoordinated like most right-handed people, and it seems to do what it wants sometimes. Without any conscious thought, my left hand plunged into her liquid sex again, but pulled out shortly and thoroughly went up her crack until it reached her asshole.

My left middle finger sank into her ass. First knuckle. Followed quickly by the second.

"Ow!" cried Melanie.

I kept my finger in her ass and swatted her ass with my right hand. I didn't really have the angle, though, and she let me know it.

"Still eleven! Don't bring me that weak-assed shit!"

My left hand may be stupid, but it knows when we get insulted. It reared back and landed a solid shot on her backside. It fucking stung my hand! I don't know how she's managing to take this.

I looked at her, she gritted her teeth and held her breath for about 30 seconds. Finally, she exhaled and gasped several times.

"Again, Daddy."

Why is she calling me Daddy? That is so wrong. I'm not her Daddy! Although I'd like to be- wait a second, she's fucking with me! I'm the one meting out the punishment, but she's mind-fucking me!

"Daddy?" I asked. "I'll show you who Daddy is!"

And I trounced her ass, very fucking hard, several times. Many times. My fucking hand hurt. Her fucking ass felt like it was on fire. My chest rose and fell heavily. I was getting fucking tired. It had to be 3:00 in the morning by now, anyway.

Melanie moved up so her body was lying on the bed, but still on her knees on the floor. Obviously, she couldn't waste any energy on trying to remain upright. I heard her sniffling. I brushed her hair back over her ears... and I could see the tears as they rolled gently down her cheek.

What have I done?

Who am I? Why am I doing this! I couldn't think straight, I began to not like myself very much.

"Melanie," I whispered in her ear as I tried feebly to massage her cheeks that must be killing her. They felt so hot. "I'm sorry. I'm so very very-"

"Eighteen" was all she said. And she raised back up off the bed, arched her back, and stuck her ass out as far as absolutely possible. She glared at me, her misty eyes gleaming in the light.

At this point, a normal person would insist on helping her to bed. Get her some pain pills for the headache she'll have in the morning. Stop hitting the poor girl, for fuck's sake, no matter how much she asked for it.

But she awoke something in me. Something I've known was always there, but seldom, and I mean extremely seldom, did it rise to the surface.

I liked this girl. She challenged me. She scared me. She tantalized me. She moved me.

She still does.

I loved her.

I just met her and I loved her. Is that even possible?

On some level, anyway. All I felt was love, and caring, and a deep respect. I barely knew her and I felt stronger for her than anyone I've felt for in my life.

My own eyes dampened as this intense wave of emotion rolled over me. I got directly behind her, spreading her legs far apart so I could kneel between them.

I spread both of my arms apart, far and wide, and give her the final two spanks in quick succession, one with each hand.

SPANK!! SPANK!!

...and Melanie screamed in agony (or ecstasy?) into the bed covers.

I leaned forward and plowed my diamond-hard cock straight into her fiery and beyond-wet pussy. She collapsed on the bed with me on top of her. I rose up on my feet so I could get a better purchase on the rug, and fucked the ever-loving shit out of her.

Well, honestly, I probably only lasted about two minutes. Maybe. Hopefully. But it was a good and hard fucking two minutes. And I know I pounded the front of her pussy from inside and ground it into the bed on the outside.

My seed shot into her during the cum of my lifetime. My orgasm poured into her, all I felt was my love pouring into her and I know she felt it, too. She must have. She had to have felt my feelings for her? Her pussy gripped me in a death clench, rapidly spasming as she came, also.

My head nestled in her neck, I smelled her beautiful and still slightly damp hair. I breathed in heavily, I didn't want to miss anything. I wanted all her smells, to remember.

Eventually, our breathing slowed, and I landed back on Earth. By some unspoken mutual agreement, we clawed our way up on the other side of my daughter's bed and got under the covers. I pulled off my boxers and T-shirt.

We kissed, gently at first, but only for a few moments. Passion took over as we kissed furiously; we even bumped our teeth once! Melanie wrapped her arms around me and held on for dear life, as did I.

Presently, she pressed me onto my back and mounted my hard-again cock. She just slid the fuck down on it. Laying on top of me, with her legs straddling mine, we slowly fucked in perfect, loving rhythm. We fucked for ten, or maybe twenty minutes. I don't know, couldn't tell ya, but it was fantastic.

At some point, I broke all the rules and whispered, "Hey, Beautiful, I love you."

She gasped and stopped fucking me. She wiped her eyes with her hand and said, "I know. I felt it. I love you too." She leaned down and kissed me so softly it almost hurt. Her wet cheeks pressed into mine.

We then sped up our love-making until we both came again in shared exquisite bliss.

As we lay together, my brain re-activated itself. It wanted to know a lot of things, like why was Melanie here fucking me? Her entire behavior this evening defied explanation. Nobody 29 years old would be interested in some older Daddy like me, unless... unless... what?

Melanie sensed the shift in my brainwaves and looked into my eyes. "Don't fight it, just kiss me."

And we kissed, and my brain slowed down, and with our arms and legs entwined, we drifted off to sleep, perchance to dream. Aye, there's the rub, no dream could be better than this.

= = =

"Daddy?" my daughter called to me out of the dark fog.

"Daddy! You gotta get up! It's a quarter to Seven!"

Oh shit! I shook Melanie awake. She sat up for a moment, then sprang into life and tried to find something to wear.

"Come on!" urged Alice. "Mom's going to be in here any minute!"

Alice fell back in the bed holding her head. I'm sure it was killing her.

I grabbed my daughter's phone... shit! It was dead! Oh yeah, we left it filming last night... I grabbed Alice's laptop and punched in the Uber website. We needed a car, NOW! Finally, got one on the way.

"Daddy? You know you're naked, right?"

Aw, fuck! And Goddammit also!

"Okay, Alice. I'm sorry. It's an emergency, though. I know you're hurting, but you've gotta find something for Melanie to wear. And get her out of here! I'll go distract Mom. And Melanie..." I stopped.

What do I say to her? Was last night real? Or just a fleeting thing? A wonderful result of a fucked up night? It almost seemed like a dream. My heart told my brain that we still loved her, though. And always would. We'll probably have to chalk this one up as just a one-shot, fantastic time, as I'm sure she'll go on her merry way and live her life without some old guy, me.