Perchance To Dream Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie stopped picking up clothes from the floor when I called her. She looked at me with a rather blank stare, I couldn't read her expression. I began to feel certain she couldn't wait to blow this joint.

She threw the clothes on the bed and rushed into my arms. We held each other tight, naked, and it felt heavenly. Junior Jansen started feeling heavenly, too.

"You guys," chimed in Alice. "I think I'm gonna puke some more," We broke the embrace.

"Daddy! Put that hard-on away! I'm right here, you know!" Alice grabbed her head and tried to shield her eyes from the sight.

Melanie smiled at me. She had gorgeous light green eyes, it's really the first time I'd been able to tell what color they were. I could get so lost in those eyes...

Alice threw a pillow at us. Melanie spoke to me.

"Get my number from Alice. Call me in a few hours." She paused and kissed me for a moment.

"Or I'll come back and kill you."

I kinda think she meant it.

= = = = =

Continued in Chapter Two

*****

Thank you, readers, for going on this little journey with me. I welcome your comments and votes, they mean a lot. Thank you to Mel for the editing and the inspiration. I can only dream.