All Comments on 'Perfect'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my...

That was amazing and orgasmic, steamy and erotic... I had no idea a female loki could be so bad, so naughty and I gladly submit myself loki.

Eric0674Eric0674over 9 years ago

Great Story, Love your voice. Glad your back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aaaaaand there's one more 5-star rating

How could you get anything BUT? ;)

Good to see you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

YOu always do such a great job, what can I say? I just love what you do!

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPover 9 years ago
I'm just ravin'

(Sorry...but I just had to. ) Raven . . . you are one of the sexiest women on the planet. Thanks for another 5 star story. I love your voice...and your sexy brain.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear.god. wow.

Your vouce is the sexiest ever. Loved this audio story. Really great!!!!

Rashawn25Rashawn25over 9 years ago
wow

That was so sexy I want more like this different maybe some scandal and betrayal maybe it can be a series just saying.

SothernKyddSothernKyddover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great to see you back Raven. You had a lot of people worried. Love you new story, so hot, erotic and sensual.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks to all who voted and especially commented! You're a big part of the reason I came back to post audios here. You all say you love my voice, but you have no idea how much I love your attention and flattery. It makes me want to work all that much harder to please you even more with my next submission.

*naughty kisses*

mydirtymind100mydirtymind100over 9 years ago

You're the best. I feel like kissing you all over. Thanks for cummimg back to us

You're # 1 naughty boy. XOXX!!!

littleminx417littleminx417over 9 years ago

Please make this a series, this is way too good! I want to be under Loki's spell so damn bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The voice really makes the story!

LOVE your voice! The story was great, too, but Raven's voice guarantees it will be an awesome experience! (The other actor was really good, too!)

I want to add constructive criticism, just to help make the next story even better...

Technical note: I felt there was way too much into music. 5-10 seconds max would be plenty, especially because there are no characters to "look at" yet in my brain.

Personal note: No matter where I read it or hear it, I still cannot stand when the word "sex" used as the name of female genitals. It sounds weak and insecure to me. It's distracting.

It's more empowering for women to use the correct words or at least stronger descriptive words for it. That's my message to every author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This was so hot, I need more of that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great audio! But...

The character chemistry here is Wünderbar firstly, secondly there could be a tad less music/ music at lower volume. Lastly: unless my mind betrays me, wasn't there a Ferris' Twin Serpent and Ragnarök in Loki's throne room, according to the mythology. (Nerdy point, I know) other than that. Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Request

That was fantastic, I just have one request. Can you do a female orgasm denial sexual interrogation audio? That would be so hot! Thanks!

slickcommentatorslickcommentatoralmost 9 years ago
It is indeed perfect.

Been lurking around this for years and finally got an account just to publicly announce (and to favourite this): this is simply perfect! Excellent voice-acting and those sounds - you are an oral sex goddess!

ChainedlacesChainedlacesabout 8 years ago
xp

you made me cum again and again I would love to have you as my mistress

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

this audio truly is "Perfect" and I would love to see your take on being a domme to a female sub in a more realistic setting. Please show us more of your dominant side!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ahh

Thank you very much for this audio, Loki is my favourite god and his female version is even better. It was Perfect. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing, I've never been so wet <3 this is everything I was looking for

LesbieButterflyLesbieButterfly4 months ago

This was so hot! So fucking hot. I have never came so quickly, and never one right after the other!🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous