All Comments on 'Perfect Creation'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nicely done!

Your story was nicely done. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

What a great and interesting story! I would read a non erotic novel in this universe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I'm at a loss for words. Beautiful, creative, amazing are a few I can muster. And that ending....wow.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsabout 9 years ago
simply astounding

this is porbably one of your greatest works if not the greatest, the story was amazing, such character development, and the ending was both so sad and so happy, i haven't cried like that reading a story ever. bravo sir keep master peices like this coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the best

This story is better than most books. It's a shame how perfect this story is because I never want it to end. I think you have great writing capabilities and I would love to see that potential put to good use. Thank you for such an amazing read!

kzchopperkzchopperover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I gave it a 5 because 10 wasn't an option! SO romantic.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Fantastic tale.

I did, however, suspected that Adam was an android when he could fuck for hour and eat pussy for an hour. That would be superhuman!

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 8 years ago
One of the more perfect little stories here in Lit

I must have read a couple thousand books on classic science fiction stories AND BOOKS over the years, starting at the 7th grade, when I first go to America. So science fiction truly is my favorite genre; but here in Lit. it's hard to find good hard core science fiction stories, so this shot one has been one of the few treasures.

In fact, I could count the science fiction stories that I really treasured on the fingers of one hand, from the stories here in Lit., that is.

Actually, that's not true, because the author HAMMINGBYRD7 write quite a few incredibly fascinating stories, all by himself. In fact, this has been the only author whose science fiction, both short and long, that I've read with relish over the years I've read here in Lit.

The only one other science fiction I truly loved was the short, comical but truly tear-jerking HALLEY story.

There are tons of very good FANTASY stories, judging by the score boards; but since I am not into the fantasy genre, I haven't read more than just a few of them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What a fantastic and well written story. I'm so grateful I got to experience it.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 7 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable on many levels

An excellent story. Satisfying as porn and as a saga of the next step after humankind. I thought the ending reminded me a bit of the original "Westworld" movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jeez

Jeez, sitting here with tears in my eyes. Such a wonderful story, thank you for it. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A hidden gem!

This is one of the hidden gems of literotica. It's a great read!

SoowaSoowaover 3 years ago
Came looking for coper, found gold.

Incredible.

Having just finished you'r story, I'm left with the same feeling as when I saw Space odyssey for the first time. Staring through the window, not thinking about anything specific, just going trough emotions, and I can feel I'll remember this story for a long time.

This is talent, and you should keep writing you are really great at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Perfect Perfect - Love Anna and love their relationship

FosterKFosterKabout 1 year ago

Great story, Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous