Perfect Gentleman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she recovered, she reached down and pulled me up to her, kissing me deeply she said, "You're good at that!" She smiled a dreamy tired look on her face. She rolled me onto my back and straddled me, placing my erection behind her cute butt. She reached behind her, lifted my cock, and then lowered herself onto me. She was wet, so I glided in easily. She was amazingly tight. She placed her hands on my chest and sat there, looking down on me. Her hair framed her face, falling on each side. She looked incredibly sexy.

"It's been a while," I said. "Please go slow." I was concerned that if she started riding me hard, I'd come in less than 30 seconds.

She said, "Relax. We've got all night." With that she slowly started working up and down my shaft, picking up the pace after about a minute. As she started to really fuck me, she lowered her chest to mine, and I was able to move my hips to meet her thrusts. I felt my climax starting to begin, and I told her I wouldn't be long. She said, "Wait for me."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tight. As she came for the second time, years of pent up sexual energy escaped my body in an enormous climax. I laughed as my lungs burst, pulling in great gulps of air. She laid her head on my chest and stayed there while we recovered, me slowly stroking her hair.

She suddenly pulled me out of her and climbed to the floor. "I'll be right back."

I assumed she was going to use the bathroom, but she walked out of my bedroom, and reappeared a few seconds later typing away on her cell phone. I looked at her and gave her a quizzical look. She said, "I was just sending a text to Sarah letting her know I wouldn't be home tonight."

I dropped my head back to the pillow and felt her climb back onto the bed, snuggling against me with her head on my shoulder. I placed my arm around her and she made circles in my chest hair with her fingernail. "You smell like a man."

At that moment her phone chirped, and she reached over to the nightstand to pick it up. "What did she write?" I asked.

She placed the phone in front of me to show me the screen. I said, "I can't read that without my glasses."

She chuckled and read, "Smiley face. I hope it was worth the wait."

12