All Comments on 'Perfect Imperfections Ch. 07'

by walec

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightabout 8 years ago
dammit 😢

This breaks my heart every time 😟💔. Hopefully they'll overcome everything at the ebd : (

greystongreystonabout 8 years ago
Imperfections

Literotica is a great training ground for writers. The author gets to hear how well he/she communicate with their readers. It took you six chapters to listen. You mentioned at the beginning of the story that you were experimenting with writing styles. So, here we are with Chapter Seven which is much improved in clarity. Now we understand the internal angst Alec and Brandon are carrying as baggage in their hearts. I hope someday you will repackage this story so your readers can shower you with five stars. Today is not that day.

LLAPLLAPabout 8 years ago
Love it!

The story is just like "Fregments", one of my favorite stories on the site. Relationships are not linear. Some events stand out, some mistakes overshadow others. Some words or actions are so hurtful that you can't let them go... I think your story captures this beautifully. Sometimes you just don't know what went wrong, you feel lost and confused in the common history with your partner - yes you experienced it together, but that doesn't mean you experienced it in the same way.

I love how your story captures all this. 5 stars from me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So much that is perfect

The characters, the descriptions, the story are all beautifully written. The structure is a bit of a challenge. This being Chapter 7, I assume it is the end?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous