All Comments on 'Perfect Little Slut'

by MindTrip412

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant story and writing

This was an excellent story and the writing was top notch.

Best post on here in a while.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
I wish you would continue writing

I loved both of your stories. Hope you get re-inspired soon and write a third one.

Don

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Abuse

I'm not into abuse, but I can really relate to the part where she got him all dressed up and then took all his male clothing leaving him with no choice.

I'm a crossdressing sissy, a Bottom. and I have a huge latex fetish. My boyfriend lives about an hour drive away. Sometimes I go to his place instead of him coming to my house. When I go to his house, I usually go en femme and take only female clothing with me so I have no choice, even if I lose my nerve. Whether it is for the night or the weekend, I have to be a girl even for the drive home.

My favorite is to shave my whole body smooth, put on full makeup, do my hair in a feminine style, glue on my silicone breast forms, put on my footed and gloved smokey transparent latex catsuit, black latex panties, a high neck long sleeve black latex mini dress and a pair of heels or boots, grab my bag of other female clothing and things and head out.

The thought of getting caught out as a kinky crossdressing sissy slut is intimidating and, at the same time, exciting and arousing! I'm usually hard for the whole drive to the point that my cock starts to ache! By the time I get there, I'm so desperate for his cum up my ass that we usually don't make it to the bedroom for the first round and end up fucking in the living room!

Also, I liked the part about realizing that he actually, for the first time, had a real cock. I remember my first time well and that feeling that it was at last the real thing and I actually had a real cock up my ass. It's always wonderful but, no matter how good someone does you, that first time is one that you will never forget!

Riki

sissy_ash_xxxsissy_ash_xxxover 2 years ago

A truly great story, I always find myself going back to read it from time to time. It just never gets old.

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 1 year ago

OW! I loved it, crazy hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous