Perfect Roommate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers

The next morning Rachel got up and felt the desire to go down to the hotel gym and get in a good workout. She had always been in pretty good shape, but lately managed to carry a couple of extra pounds.

Most of her weight was in her breast which were huge, natural, and gravity defying. Her cup size was an H and her body was very similar to Anastasiya Kvitko a beautiful Russian model with amazing curves, but Rachel was more muscular.

Her waist is 24 inches which is incredibly small when compared to her hips and bust. All of Rachel's extra weight seemed to collect in her breast and butt. A year ago her butt measured 40 inches, now it had grown a couple inches because of the little bit of extra weight she carried. Her butt was not fat though, mostly what made up the now 42 inches was rock solid muscle.

Rachel was tall compared to most women standing at 5'10". She was always an active child and at a young age would do things to build strength in her legs and butt. Rachel never wanted to have long skinny legs and that motivated her to workout all the time. Even when she was watching TV she would be doing leg raises until her butt would burn.

The rest of her body was very toned because she worked out so much, her tiny waist had a nice set of abs that was slightly visible. Her arms were toned and had a nice bicep when she flexed.

She liked to work out with weights not just cardio. Over the years she continued to work hard, but never got too seriously because of the time and diet.

Today for her workout she was drawn to the weights instead of the cardio equipment. She started curling the biggest dumbbells she could manage. The 35 lb. weights felt great in her hands and she felt especially strong today. She did a couple more sets with that weight and then tried the 45 lb. weights just to see how they felt. They were pretty heavy and she only managed to do 7 reps, but the pump felt really good.

She flexed in the mirror and saw her shapely biceps pop up in the reflection. She felt them wondering what it would be like to make them bigger. She wondered why she was having this renewed determination to make her body stronger.

As Rachel pumped a couple more times her thoughts drifted to Luke and what he might think. Was that the reason she was so motivated now. Whatever the reason, it felt right and she continued to work her upper body.

She finished up her workout and then headed to the locker room to clean up. She saw her reflection in the mirror as she was standing there glistening from just showering. She had worked out harder than she had remembered and was feeling pretty pumped and strong.

She did a double bicep pose and thought not bad for a girl as the bicep muscle formed. She relaxed and flexed her abs admiring the muscles she had. Taking herself in she felt very proud. Her body looked amazing in the mirror.

Her breasts were standing out big and proud, then down to her tiny waist with the definition in her abs and then flared out to her hips and shapely legs. She stood on her toes and turned her leg slightly to see the calf muscle bunch up in a nice firm bulge.

Looking at herself like this was really turning herself on like never before. She never checked her body out like this before and found that the workout and her pumped muscles were a real turn-on.

She ducked into one of the shower stalls, turned the water on and immediately started fingering herself vigorously. She was extremely aroused and with her other hand started feeling her body all over. Her huge natural breasts were so big and firm. She pushed them up to her mouth and started licking and kissing her nipples.

She was feeling all over her toned body feeling her shoulders and back. She felt her biceps and triceps, feeling the firm muscles beneath her skin. As Rachel felt herself she thought about how much she wished they were bigger.

She was climaxing like she had never made herself climax before. She exploded with ecstasy. Wow she thought to herself. I have never made myself so turned on before. She was going to need to explore this possibility more.

Thinking about building muscles on her own body was a very interesting concept. Thinking again of Luke and his great apartment (and what she knew was a great body), the opportunity was just too good. She decided that she needed to make a move and see how this worked out.

** Chapter 5 **

Luke opened the door to see Rachel standing in the hallway. He was again amazed by how beautiful she was. Actually he thought to himself, she seemed even more beautiful than the previous day when they first met.

She was wearing a little bit of makeup and had her hair styled a little more. She was also dressed nicer. She was wearing a form fitting black top that had a plunging neckline that revealed the biggest cleavage that Luke had ever seen.

He had to try with all his strength not to let his eyes linger too long and quickly made eye contact again hoping he didn't look like he was gawking.

"Hey Rachel, come on it" Luke greeted her.

"Thanks" she replied.

She strolled past him seeming taller than he remembered, more confident. Luke took her in as she moved past him, her perfume lingering just faintly and he breathed it in loving the scent.

His eyes were now able to take in her full figure which was a complete surprise from what he thought he would see. She was wearing a form fitting skirt that stopped just below the knee and showed of a pair of toned eye popping calves he had no idea where there. The skin was smooth and taut as her calf muscles bulged out showing a nice ridge underneath as they formed into an upside down heart.

He quickly looked back up seeing her huge butt and tiny waist. Luke turned toward the door before Rachel had a chance to turn around and catch him looking her up and down and closed the door.

He turned back around to find her facing him with a huge smile on her face and a look of excitement. She had called earlier this morning to let him know she wanted to take the room. They worked out the details and arranged for her to come by as soon as she could to start moving in.

"Welcome to your new home!" Luke exclaimed holding his arms out to the sides motioning to the apartment.

"Wow, I still can't believe it. This is such a great place, thank you so much for getting me out of this pinch" Rachel said.

"No problem, it just all worked out. So do you want to sit down and relax or do you want to start moving your stuff in. I have the whole day open and can help you out if you need it."

"I would be an idiot not to take you up on that offer. Can we start moving in right away, I have had about 2 cups of coffee already this morning and I am ready to go."

"That's great" Luke chuckled at her enthusiasm and added "I just need to get my shoes and I will be ready to go!" Luke paused and grabbed the extra key to the apartment and handed it to Rachel. "Here you go, now it is official!"

"Yeaaah" replied Rachel in a cute sing-song voice as she took the key and pocketed it.

Luke went to his room to get his shoes and also catch his breath. How had he missed it before, Rachel had an amazing body. What a great foundation to work with if she ever got into bodybuilding.

Luke looked at his posters of female bodybuilders he proudly displayed on his walls. These women were his dream, his most intense fantasy. He pictured Rachel with muscles like the women on his walls and thought she would be the ultimate goddess.

He came in here to cool down, not get himself worked up even more. He took a couple more deep breaths and got his shoes on to help Rachel bring up her things.

"Are you ready to get started?" Luke asked as he stepped out into the living room. Rachel was by the window looking out over the city.

"I sure am. I don't have much stuff, just a bunch of clothes and some boxes with books and some other things."

"Okay, let's go get it" Luke said as he made his way to the door.

They made their way down to Rachel's car which was now parked in the apartment garage in one of the 2 spots that belonged to Luke. There were 3 medium sized boxes, and piles of clothes still on hangers.

Rachel pointed to the boxes "If you don't mind those are heavy so I will leave them to you."

"No problem, just put them in my hands and I will carry them up." Luke bent over and picked up one of the heavier boxes and held it with one hand underneath and one on the top.

Rachel picked up the other heavy box with a little grunt. Luke indicated for her to place it on top of the box he was holding. She apprehensively placed it on top of the box as Luke held the boxes from underneath with one hand. Rachel looked very impressed. His lower arm was bent in a 90 degree and the bicep was flexing now straining the fabric of his shirt.

"Go ahead and grab the last box and throw it on top of the other two." He saw the look of disbelief in Rachel's eyes and smiled at her. "Go ahead, it's not that heavy I can handle it."

"How is that possible, those boxes are mostly books and you are holding them like they are a couple boxes of cereal."

"I work out" Luke said simply.

Rachel looked at him for a second and seeming like she wanted to see how this turned out picked up the third box and placed it on top of the other two. Luke now had the 3 boxes held between his hands, with his one hand over his head holding the top so all three boxes don't topple over. He stood there holding the boxes with ease waiting for Rachel to say something.

"Oh my gosh...how strong are you!" Rachel exclaimed.

"I work out a lot." Luke added "we should probably get moving, eventually they will start to get heavy."

Rachel grabbed an arm full of clothes and the pair made their way to the elevator. The whole ride up Rachel was staring in disbelief waiting for Luke to show any sign that the boxes were getting heavy. Luke just stood there showing no indication that they were getting heavy and patiently waiting for the elevator doors to open.

They finally did and they made their way to the apartment, Rachel fumbled for the door and got it open and the two of them entered the apartment. Luke bent down and carefully set the boxes down.

"Okay, I can't stand it anymore." Rachel crossed her arms and stared at Luke. "Are you Superman or something?"

"No, I wasn't trying to show off or anything. Honestly I was just trying to help you move with less trips."

"Okay Hulk, well at this pace it will only take a couple more trips and we will be all done."

All the attention Luke was receiving was getting him excited. He sensed that Rachel wanted to see a little demonstration of how strong he was, but Luke just wasn't ready to show her yet.

Ever since Rachel had arrived and he first laid eyes on her he had been semi-erect. Now with her giving him so much attention he was fully erect.

He was going to have to be careful or she would notice. Since Luke has always been so well endowed he has had to deal with concealing his huge penis when he gets excited. He has basically had to train it to point down and has special underwear that holds it tight to his leg when it starts to grow.

Leaving no muscle in his body un-noticed, Luke trains his penis the same way he trains his whole body. He would raise and lower his tremendous cock over and over until he had complete control. Eventually he was able to slowly add weight to the end and raise and lower it. Luke is able to dangle a 5 lb. weight at the end of his penis using a special strap that he created and does reps until failure.

Having such a strong pelvic muscle gives Luke almost complete control. He can go as long as he wants without cumming, and experiences waves of orgasm during sex. He has never found a woman that could outlast him and he usually has them begging him to stop.

Luke was really enjoying the physical excursion with Rachel. He would soak up every second behind her checking out her amazing calves bulge as she walked. When she was holding a pile of clothes he could see her arm muscles tense up. She had visible triceps and biceps and he wondered how they would look if she posed.

Rachel's breasts were the best part. Luke had always had a thing for large breasts and always wondered what it would look like for a female bodybuilder to have large breasts. A lot of female bodybuilders had large fake breasts which looked good, but he always wanted to know what huge natural breasts would look like. He wasn't aware of anyone having that combination.

All women when they start bodybuilding seem to lose the breast tissue because of the diet. Luke didn't mind because it allowed the pectoral muscles to be more visible and he just loved the site of a good pec flex.

Rachel's boobs seemed to defy the laws of physics. She stood tall and proud making them stick out even more from her perfect posture. Luke thought if Rachel were to start bodybuilding there was no way she would lose them all. They would probably shrink, but how much he wondered.

Visions of Rachel as a bodybuilder swirled around in his head making his already semi-hard cock throb even more. She already has really great muscle tone, maybe with some persuasion and assistance he could get her to consider it more seriously. He had to try he thought, but first he had to gauge her interest.

Rachel never thought moving would be so much fun. All her suspicions about Luke being a muscular god looked like they were turning out to be true. There is no way someone that strong couldn't have the muscles to match. Every time he exerted himself she could see the muscles underneath his clothes swell and tighten the fabric.

Why was he always wearing clothes that covered up his body? She was really hoping after the first trip that he would give her some sort of display but he just pretended like it was nothing. Ever since then he dialed it back and didn't seem to push himself as much. She wanted so much to reach out and feel his arm to see what they felt like, but held back with as much willpower as she could muster.

They were on the last load and joking and laughing about all that she had packed was clothes when they walked into the apartment.

"Thank you so much for all the help!" Rachel exclaimed as she went in for a hug.

She didn't know what came over her, it was almost like someone took over her body. Luke startled a little bit, but recovered and accepted the hug willingly.

She made sure to press her large breast into his body as she leaned in. Her head came below his chin and rested on his massive chest. Her arms went around his back eager to feel what it would be like in his embrace.

To her surprise he felt like she was hugging a statue. She moved her hands around exploring, feeling the immense expanse of his body. He was as hard as a rock with no fat anywhere; it felt amazing like nothing she had ever felt before. She realized she was lingering a little too long and pulled away looking up into his eyes with a look of sheer amazement. He smiled down and was gracious.

"No problem" he said. "Anything I can do to help my new roommate."

He moved to the refrigerator and pulled out a prepared container and started drinking down its contents.

Rachel continued to move the rest of her belongings into her new room.

Luke called out "are you getting hungry? I have these prepared meals that are really good."

Rachel came out of the bedroom interested and met Luke at the kitchen island to check out what he was talking about. It was a storage container that had a piece of what looked like salmon with a tasty looking sauce on it with asparagus and tomatoes on the side.

"These are specifically made for my diet, but I have a bunch of choices if you are interested" Luke explained.

He motioned to the refrigerator which had 6 more identical containers with labels describing their contents. There were also some more containers like the one he was drinking from. There was no junk food at all and the refrigerator was stocked with vegetables and fruit, water and various other healthy food items.

"Try one, they're all really good." Luke assured her.

"Okay...do you have chicken?" Rachel asked.

"Sure!" Luke said and pulled out one of the containers and opening it so Rachel could see the contents.

The container had grilled chicken inside chopped up on a bed of rice with some vegetables on the side and had a lemon smell to it.

"It's all about the sauce. The chef that makes these is a culinary genius. It makes it easy to eat healthy." Luke explained.

"It looks delicious." Rachel mustered up the courage to finally asked the question she had been wanting to ask ever since they first met. "Are you a bodybuilder?"

"Yes, but I have never competed or anything." Luke replied. "Getting up in front of a bunch of people and showing my body just isn't for me. I don't think I could do it."

"But you lift weights regularly and diet?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, I live the life of a bodybuilder, but just don't do contests."

They worked in the kitchen warming up the meals while they continue to talk. Rachel was thinking this could be the moment she could convince him to show her something. She thought about herself and how she wished she had the discipline to work that hard.

"I have always wondered what it would be like to be that dedicated...I just always struggled with the diet." Rachel knew she had a little something to show so she obliged. "I try to incorporate some weights into my workout, I just don't really know what I am doing."

Then Rachel decided if he wasn't going to show anything she might as well and she did a double bicep pose in front of Luke pumping her biceps as hard as she could. She kept her eyes locked on Luke to see how he would react. To her delight she saw his eyes go wide a little as he trained his eyes on her arms as she pumped them before him. Rachel had been flaunting her breasts all day in front of him trying to get a reaction, and this of all things she pondered gets the biggest response. Now we are getting somewhere she thought.

"Wow!" Luke managed to say after a couple of seconds. "That's very impressive, if you ever want to get serious let me know. The diet part is easy if you live with me. I could just have my chef make double of everything she prepares for me. I can also help you with the workout, I own a gym that's about a block away. "

"Seriously!" Rachel said. "You make it sound so easy when you say it like that. I mean, it sounds fantastic."

Rachel's wheels were spinning. The thought excited her, she remembered looking at her reflection in the mirror at the locker room and wanting her muscles to be bigger. But how big? How big can a girls muscles get?

The thought of spending more time with Luke would also be a great bonus. Maybe she would finally get a look at him at the gym. He was watching her as she was thinking with a look of hope in his eyes. It was too perfect, how could she be so lucky. What an opportunity, this apartment, Luke as a roommate, the possibility to explore working out like she has never been able to before.

Luke broke the silence, "You don't have to decide right now, you can..."

"I want to do it!" Rachel interrupted.

"Okay. All you need to do is swing by the gym and I will get you a membership. Don't worry it comes with the apartment. I will sign you up with one of my trainers, I think Jenny would be perfect for you."

Rachel was hesitant. "Are you sure, that is really generous."

"Don't worry about it, I insist. We are roommates now, membership has its privileges."

"Thank you so much, you have been so wonderful. When my original apartment didn't work out I thought it was the end of the world. What a turnaround from where I was yesterday morning."

They finished up the meals and cleaned up the kitchen.

"That was tasty. You were right, I never thought grilled chicken could taste so good." Rachel remarked enthusiastically. "I have a couple more things to hang up and then I was going to go furniture shopping, do you have any recommendations?"

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers