Perfect Roommate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know a couple places, but let's do a quick search to see what we can find." Luke got out his laptop and Rachel looked over his shoulder.

When the computer turned on Luke's background had a picture of a female bodybuilder. Rachel had never seen a woman with muscles that big before and had no idea women could look like that. Luke opened up the browser blocking the image before Rachel could get a real good look at it.

Rachel asked "Can I see your background...was that a woman?"

Luke minimized the browser to bring the female bodybuilder back in view. "That is Alina Popa, she is one of my favorite female bodybuilders right now."

"Wow" Rachel said breathlessly. She looked the woman over amazed that she could be so big and developed. Yet you could tell it was a woman. Rachel thought she still looked very beautiful.

It was a collage of pictures. In one picture she was doing a double bicep pose and her arms looked incredible. Another picture she was standing in a bikini and just looked stunning. She didn't look like she was flexing but all her muscles were standing out prominently. There was a picture that showed her flexing her bicep from the back and she was looking over her shoulder. Her back looked amazing and her glutes looked so big and muscular. You could see the striations in her muscles. She was an amazing combination of beauty, muscle, and femininity.

"So she is one of your favorites?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, I think she is awesome." Luke answered.

Rachel could never be that big she thought. Up until now she never knew a woman could even get that big. Luke must like this if he has her as a background. It was an impressive sight.

"Why is she one of your favorites?" Rachel asked. She was interested to see what he would say. If this was his dream woman, what chance would Rachel have.

"Well, she is beautiful for one. Her muscle definition is incredible and her size is pretty awesome. She is one of maybe 30 women that have arms 17 inches or bigger. One of my favorite things about her is how she flexes her muscles. She doesn't just flex and hold a pose, she makes her muscles dance. It's crazy to watch, you have to see it to understand."

Interesting Rachel thought. Luke was open about it, he didn't shy away from her questions. He definitely seemed into this bodybuilder and she never thought there was a way to flex that made a difference. Rachel thought her muscles looked beautiful and for the first time she was turned on by the vision of a girl.

"She is definitely beautiful." Rachel finally said in awe.

"Should we look for a furniture place?" Luke said snapping Rachel out of her trance.

"Yeah sure, sorry, I never thought women could get muscles like that. I was just amazed at the picture and couldn't believe it was real."

"Yeah, women like her are pretty elite. There aren't many like her out there."

Luke brought the browser back up and found some places where Rachel might be able to find some furniture.

Luke said "I still have the whole day open if you need my help. I have a big SUV that would be able to fit most furniture if you found something you like."

"Well if you are going to keep offering, I will take it."

They spent a couple of hours in the afternoon checking out different furniture shops. Rachel found a set she liked that required assembly but they had it in stock and they could take it now. She also found a mattress at a store that had some in stock at a good deal.

With a SUV full of some basic furniture they were heading back to the apartment. It felt so natural to Rachel being with Luke. They really hit it off and managed to have fun with something as simple as shopping for furniture.

Luke enjoyed the view he was getting while helping to bring in the new furniture. There were some 50 lb. boxes that Rachel was managing pretty well, and Luke was taking in her well-developed arms and legs the whole way up to the apartment.

Luke had already tipped his hand a little about his strength, so he thought he better not show off too much. He was also enjoying the sight of Rachel's body as they were bringing in the boxes and decided more trips wouldn't hurt.

They had finally finished their last trip up and Rachel was looking a little tired. It had been a long day of moving so she probably needed a break. Luke was in top physical form and the day's events hardly tired him at all. They enjoyed another prepared meal while they took a break.

Rachel broke the silence as they were finishing up the meals. "I had a lot of fun today."

"Me too, who knew moving could be such fun." Luke replied.

"So you own a gym?"

"Yup, do you want to check it out tomorrow? I can give you the tour and get you signed up."

"That sounds great. "

"I need to get back to work tomorrow, so let me know if you need help getting your room setup."

Rachel thought a minute. "You have been so great, I don't want to push my luck. Do you have any tools I can use to put some of the furniture together?"

"Sure, let me show you where they are."

Luke opened up a hall closet and got out the tools he thought Rachel would need. "Here you go, this should have everything you need. Unless you need anything else, I think I am going to turn in. I usually wake up early to get to the gym."

"I am going to stay up and try to get some of this furniture put together. "

"Okay, have fun! I will come back to the apartment a little later in the morning to get you. Help yourself to anything."

"Okay, good night" Rachel said softly.

"Good night" Luke answered and made his way to his bedroom.

As soon as Luke was in his room he immediately took off all his clothes. He had basically been aroused by Rachel's presence all day that he thought he was going to explode.

He immediately started to do a quick workout to get his muscles a little pump. He loved to workout naked and watch his reflection in the mirror.

After about 20 minutes of excursion, he was standing in front of the mirror with his fully erect 11 inch cock hanging proudly.

He started playing with his pectorals bouncing them, then flexing them watching the waves of muscle expand and ripple downward.

The whole time he was doing that he was flexing his abs which were bulging out. In between each ab muscle was a deep canal which accentuated how big they were.

Luke moved on to his biceps which were one of his favorite parts to play with. He would bring his un-flexed arms up and admire the grapefruit sized bicep that was there. Then he would slowly start to tighten the muscle flexing very slowly. He would watch it grow taller as it would harden and rise.

The split that he loved on his bicep would start to form and rise at the top, it exploded out of his bicep like it was another bicep. The entire bicep would form into a peak that was in the shape of a tall narrow mountain. When Luke has a full pump, his flexed arm would reach an amazing 25 inches of rock solid peak. His un- flexed arm was a very impressive 20 inches.

The rest of his body was the same way. His legs looked pumped when he was standing relaxed, every muscle was visible. When he flexed the muscles would start bulging out reaching unbelievable limits when flexed. They would get all shredded when he flexed with visible ripples in each muscle. His quads would reach 36 inches when fully flexed and then deflate down to 30 inches when he relaxed.

His calves would reach 22 inches and would come straight out from his ankles creating and incredible shelf that would stick out 2 inches. When he relaxed them they would stick out one inch and measure 18 inches.

Luke thought his relaxed physique looked a lot like a fully flexed bodybuilder named Jeff Rodriguez.

After looking at his rock hard muscles for a while he couldn't take it anymore and grabbed onto his massive 11 inch cock with a silk cloth and started masturbating with both hands.

His thoughts drifted from his own body to Rachel's. He was imagining what her huge tits looked like naked, he pictured himself tearing off her clothes exposing her naked body. Her massive tits looked so smooth and firm he thought how great it would feel to have his massive cock between them looking down into those sparkling blue eyes.

Luke lost control reaching orgasm and shooting an unbelievable amount of cum inside the container he kept close by when he reached climax. He fell into bed relaxed, naked, and content still thinking about Rachel and fell asleep.