All Comments on 'Perfect Sluts'

by Mailman421

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The perfect slut for me.

What would I give to be that perfect slut! With two handsome men and one a perfect stranger. I can feel his hand now rubbing the inside of my thigh, slowly edging towards my creamy cunt. Waiting for his fingers to force into my hungry opening. To be devoured by two men would certainly take me too new emotional and physical heights. To have no say and just obey my beautiful and charming master. To be rubbed, grabbed, soaked, stuffed, spanked, gagged, shagged and everything else that could possibly happen. I wish I could experience you both right now! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, let us start off by telling you about us. For my wife, she never wears panties and shaves her piussy. She loves to have guys see it. In the car, her skirt is up to her waist with her pussy in view..now me well I love to wear panties nice frilly ones to show off. I also love to wear a garter belt and nylons. Lately, I have had a hard time keeping it hard so I suggested to my wife to get a boyfriend and I found out I love to suck covk and my wife loves to watch. that is all for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i came twics

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous