All Comments on 'Perfect Tease'

by roddymac99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 8 years ago
This

is a very fine story. Excellent tension, convincing buildup. Think you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel?

I enjoyed the increasing tension and appreciate you leaving the ending a little ambiguous. Also, thanks for creating a "normal guy" as your protagonist.

I hope you'll consider writing a sequel that picks up where you left off and offers a little more character development of Sammy. Strong work.

mranon90mranon90about 1 year ago

Really good story - thank you. At first I thought I’d have preferred a different ending, but actually thinking about it that’s a great way to end it. Particularly if you’d be kind enough to do us a sequel. Thanks again. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fucking hell, I LOVE Sammy!! When I was 42 I had a super sexy teen slut hit on me and it was incredible. We had a three month affair and when I'd cum I would remain rock hard! Best sex ever! Thanks for the memories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroddymac99@roddymac99
Amateur author using my imagination to try to create real-life plots with realistic characters and the odd twist. I hope to present my tales with a high degree of reality. On occasion, they may include localised dialect to help character appreciation. Likewise, the charact...