Perfect Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess so. They're all dirty bastards though, always hassling me to webcam with them." She shook her head and finished her cigarette. "Dunno what it is with blokes. Always seem desperate to show their cocks."

Malcolm felt his stomach turn. She was staring at him, almost like she knew he'd been one of those blokes. His eyes fell to the ground and he shifted his feet.

"R...really?" he stuttered, shaking his head. "Very...ummm...strange."

"Yeh," she continued, leaning against the wall. "It's easy to get a bloke to wank his cock on webcam you know."

"Really?" he mumbled, knowing how right she was.

"Yeh, fuck...was chatting with this bloke tonight and he was like begging me to cam with him." She looked directly at Malcolm, eyes penetrating his. He gulped. "Well, I was bored shitless so thought fuck it and did it. Not my face though of course. Just my belly." Malcolm's eyes followed her hand as she rubbed her tight stomach. "He was like totally hard, and fucking tossing himself off like crazy. Was quite funny really. Anyway, dunno why, but for a laugh I flashed my tits at him."

Malcolm's eyes widened. The thought of seeing her naked breasts made his cock twitch again, and he casually slid his hand into his pocket to adjust himself.

"The fucker did some kind of screen print thing," she went on. "Next thing, he's like printing off a picture of my tits then," she shook her head but grinned. "He fucking blew his load all over it. Fucking sent me the pic too."

Malcolm's mouth fell open. He knew from babblesex that some, so called anyway, females asked for pictures like that. Cum tribute, he recalled.

"Weird huh?" she asked.

He swallowed, even though his mouth was dry. Was she being serious? Why was she telling him this? Did she know how much it was teasing him?

"It...it is," he replied. "Very...ummm...weird." He finished his cigarette and threw down the butt. "You didn't...er...like it I assume?"

Sammy frowned. "Dunno really. Not that bothered I suppose. Guess my tits did look good covered in cum though." He felt his stomach turn again. "Better if was real though, huh?" she added, grinning.

He stared at her in disbelief. She was talking so calmly, so confidently, either unaware of how it was teasing him or, he couldn't work out, expertly teasing him.

"He was a bit of a daft twat though," she continued. "If he'd lasted longer, I'd have probably let him see my cunt."

Malcolm gasped. Her choice of words ringed in his ears. He instinctively looked at the open button on her jeans, imagining what lay beneath.

"And...it...it doesn't bother you? To show...ummm...your...you know...?"

"Not really," she replied. "Why would it? It's not like he saw my face or knows who I am."

He looked at her in shock. "And...does it...ummm...t...turn you on? Doing that?" he blurted out.

"Do I get off on it, you mean?" She grinned. "Depends on my mood."

"You do it often then?" he asked, shaking his head incredulously.

Sammy shrugged her shoulders. "Not every night."

Malcolm rubbed his hand through his hair. The fact she was telling him this was incredible enough. That he was actually talking to a girl, an very attractive one at that, who genuinely played online; who showed her boobs and pussy on cam, made his cock twitch uncontrollably. He wanted to ask what her yahoo account name was, though he knew he couldn't.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and tapped on the screen. "Wanna see the pic he sent me?" she grinned.

He gasped, and his hands shook as she passed him her phone. His eyes widened as he looked at the grainy picture. Small, round, pert naked boobs and her tight, toned tummy. A shiny cockhead laid on the paper. All the details smudged by what was obviously sperm. He prized his eyes away and handed back the phone. "I...you...I mean...well..." He was lost for words. He shifted his feet, slipped his hand back into his pocket and adjusted his now full erection as it pressed against his fly.

She grinned as she looked at the screen. "What do you think then?"

Malcolm didn't know what to think. He'd just seen a picture of her boobs. He glanced at her chest, visualising the small, firm mounds that lay beneath the tiny top. In his mind's eye, he could see the splashes of cum on her nipples and over her tummy. He shook his head.

"Lovely. I mean, very nice. Your...ummm...your boobs...very...very nice."

She frowned. "I meant the bloke cumming on the pic and sending it to me."

Malcolm felt his cheeks flush. "Oh...oh that? Oh...yes, very...well...interesting." He wanted to erase the image of the cock, instead locking the picture of her boobs in his mind.

Sammy nodded. "Thanks though. For saying my tits are nice."

Malcolm ran his hand through his hair. Hearing her say 'my tits' sent a shiver of excitement through him, as it had done when she'd said 'my cunt.' He realised he was surprised that such a young girl used such direct words with seemingly little concern.

"My...ummm...pleasure," he smiled. "Nice...very nice," he added, almost absentmindedly.

"Just nice though?" she huffed. "Let me guess? Too small?"

He shook his head "No. No, I didn't mean that. They are fine. Absolutely fine." He eyes focussed on her chest again.

"Fine?" she retorted, screwing up her nose.

"I...I didn't mean that," Malcolm replied, feeling his cheeks flush again. "I mean...well...that guy, on the internet, he obviously liked..."

"Liked someone showing their tits for him," she interrupted, rolling her eyes.

"Ok, ok. I...I didn't mean to offend," he mumbled apologetically. "I just meant..." his voice trailed off as his eyes lowered, a wave of embarrassment sweeping across him.

"Just meant what?" she said, taking a step towards him.

Malcolm looked at her and shrug his shoulders meekly. "I...I just meant...I think...for what it's worth...your...your...ummm...boobs..." he felt like his cheeks were burning. "Are...well...p...perfect."

She narrowed her eyes. "Perfect? From that quick look at a pic on my phone you think perfect?"

Malcolm forced himself to smile as he nodded.

Sammy cocked her head to one side. She pursed her lips. "Hmmmm. Your wife has massive tits."

He frowned. "Well...I...I suppose. But that doesn't mean anything."

"So, are hers perfect then?"

Malcolm exhaled. He didn't know where she was going with this. As it happened, his wife's breasts were far from perfect. When they'd first met, they were a lot like Rachel's. Large and firm. But three children and a less than healthy lifestyle meant that they were now starting to sag.

"I...I don't know what you mean," he replied, that feeling of discomfort consuming him again.

Sammy sighed. "Perfect is a strong word. What is your idea of 'perfect' boobs?"

"Oh god...I...I really don't know," he stammered.

Sammy rolled her eyes again. "Well, big tits like your wife's?"

He thought of his wife and inwardly shuddered. Far from perfect. Big tits. He thought of Rachel. Now those were perfect. He looked at Sammy. She was staring straight into his eyes. Should he be truthful? Should he admit that big, round firm boobs like Rachel's were his idea of perfection? Or should he be polite, and not offend Sammy? Or would she see straight through him? He took a deep breath. He was out of his comfort zone by a long way in this conversation. At least if he was truthful, he could perhaps regain some control.

"Well...if I'm being really honest," he said slowly, lowering his eyes. "And...it's just a personal opinion you understand? Well, I do...I guess, you know...generally...ummm..." He looked up at her, feeling his stature shrinking as he quietly said, "prefer quite large ones."

Sammy nodded slowly. "Ok." She raised her hand and swept her hair across her left shoulder. "Not ones like these then?" In a swift movement, she slid her hands up her stomach and curled her fingers over the top of her boob tube. Malcolm's jaw dropped as she gripped the material and pulled it downwards, her boobs popping free and filling his vision.

Instinctively, he turned his head to check they were still alone, looking back at her with an expression of shock on his face.

"S...Sammy! W...what...what are you doing?"

She shrugged, straightening her back, her top now settled just above her belly button, boobs still in open view.

"Sammy!" he hissed, consciously lowering his volume. What the hell was she doing? His eyes focussed on her naked boobs again. He blinked. She stood perfectly still, seemingly unperturbed that she was exposing herself to him. "Oh god. Ok, ok...you've made your point." He looked around nervously.

"Have I?" she replied, a faint grin on the corner of her lips. "What point is that?"

Malcolm took a deep breath. He couldn't keep his eyes off her boobs. He could feel his cock straining against his pants and he desperately wanted to adjust himself, though it would have been too obvious.

"Look. Y...your boobs. They are...well, wow! Really, very, very nice." He looked around nervously again. "But really. You should cover up now. For goodness sake." He was flustered.

"Yeh, you keep saying they are nice. But you like big ones though don't you?" she replied. "Mine won't be doing much for you." She took another step forward.

Malcolm stepped backwards, stumbling against his garage wall. His heart was pounding and his head was starting to spin. This was surreal.

"Oh god Sammy," he mumbled, his voice hushed. He tried to focus on her face, but his eyes betrayed him, glancing awkwardly at her bare chest. She took another step towards him, making him feel trapped. "Really...you should cover up."

"You don't like them then?" she frowned.

"It's not that at all...god...it's just...I...well..."

"Well what?" That little grin on the corner of her mouth again. "You want me to pull my top back up? Or do you want a feel?"

Malcolm's eyes widened. "P...pardon?" he gasped.

Sammy shrugged. She took a half step forward, putting barely 12 inches between them. She lowered her voice. "Do you want to touch them?"

Malcolm stared at her in disbelief. She was so skinny. He could make out her lower ribs beneath her top, her slender hip bones protruding over the top of her low cut jeans. Up close, he noted the detail of her thin face and prominent cheek bones.

"I know you prefer big tits," she continued, her voice still hushed. "But you might like the feel of mine."

He tensed as she touched his right hand.

"Sammy," he hissed. "Really...you don't have to do this." His hand was shaking.

"I know," she replied, taking hold of his hand.

He groaned as she pulled his hand towards her chest. He tried to resist, shaking his head but his stomach was churning and he felt like his strength was sapping out of him. She placed his hand on her right boob and held it firmly.

"Ohhhh god," he gasped, feeling the firm, cool flesh against the palm of his hand. His hand covered her boob easily, and he felt his cock twitch as her nipple hardened against him.

She reached out and took his left hand, placing it on her right boob and pulling it firmly against her. He groaned again.

"How do they feel?" she asked.

Malcolm raised his eyes to meet hers. He knew he probably looked like he was in shock. He was in shock. "In...incredible," he said.

She smiled and released the pressure on his hands, although she kept them covered as if to stop him from pulling away. He closed his eyes, savouring the sensation of her firm, pert boobs in his hands. It had been so long since he'd touched breasts other than those of his wife. Even longer since he'd touched breasts belonging to a teen girl. He'd imagined Rachel's breasts in his hands many times over the last year, though of course had never realistically expected to have touched them. And now here he was, in the lane at the side of his garage behind his house, in the middle of the night, with his hands placed on the boobs of the daughter of his neighbour's girlfriend. His head spun.

"Squeeze them," she said firmly, pulling her own hands away.

He complied, knowing he shouldn't but unable to pull his hands away. He moved his fingers, gently groping at the little mounds of flesh, each boob comfortably ensconced in his grasp.

"Oh god Sammy," he groaned. His cock was twitching uncontrollably. Her skin was so tight; so soft. And those nipples! So firm.

"Mmmmmm, you like my tits then?" she grinned. "Like my tiny little tits?"

He swallowed, nodding his head. "God yes."

"Squeeze them harder then," she hissed through grated teeth.

He jolted at her firm instruction, responding by pressing his fingers into her breasts, letting his thumbs massage the perfectly round undersides, his palms rubbing against her nipples.

She arched her back, clasping her hands behind her head as she pushed her chest towards him. He stared at his outstretched arms, hands groping her little teen boobs. He suddenly felt like a dirty old man.

"This Rachel chick," Sammy murmured. "Has she got big tits?"

Malcolm coughed. "Well...yes." He kept his fingers moving; squeezing and massaging.

"How big?"

"I...I don't know. 36 maybe...ummm...B...or C." he replied. He wasn't an expert on breast measurements.

"Mine are 32As."

"They...they're incredible," he groaned. He was quickly changing his preferences. Just the fact he had such firm young breasts in his grasp, the reality of it all, was enough to convince him size was irrelevant. His cock agreed, and he wished he was wearing looser boxer shorts rather than tighter Y-fronts.

"You've not cum yet, I take it?" she said.

Malcolm furrowed his brow. "Huh?"

She stepped forward quickly and he gasped as her fingers pressed against his crotch, firmly rubbing his erection. "Got a stiffy I see," she grinned.

Malcolm turned his body away, shocked and uncomfortable that she was touching him. His cock felt very sensitive, and it struck him that such a confident, clearly sexually competent young girl would not be impressed with his smaller than average erection.

"You've not cum though?" she repeated.

"No. No I've not," he replied, feeling his cheeks flush again.

"Lucky you." She grinned, stepping backwards. Her hands dropped to the buttons on her jeans. "You get to see my cunt then."

Malcolm's jaw dropped open. He felt his stomach lurch. Had she just really said that? His eyes widened as she smoothly unpopped the buttons, the material parting to show smooth, tight skin and the fact she wasn't wearing panties.

"I was up for showing my pussy to that guy online earlier," she continued, sliding her jeans an inch down her hips. "Guess you can thank him for shooting his load so quick."

It took him a second to regain his senses. "Sammy. Honestly...you...you don't have to do this." An image of his wife appeared in his head, then one of Chris. She'd made her point with her boobs. He accepted that. Small tits were perfect. Absolutely perfect. But...her vagina? Her pussy, or cunt, as she openly referred to it. This was getting out of hand.

"What?" she frowned, stepping up to him, making him back against the wall. "You don't want to see my pussy?"

"Oh god," he groaned, feeling his body tense. He tried to back away, but he was already pressed against the wall. He felt like he couldn't breathe.

"You want to feel it instead huh?" she whispered, making him jump as she took hold of his right hand.

"Sammy...please...this is getting silly."

She ignored him, jerking his arm to her crotch. He gasped as his fingers brushed against her smooth skin, and although he tensed his arm, she was strong enough to force his hand down inside her jeans, keeping it pressed firmly as his fingers touched her smooth mound.

"Y...you're shaved," he mumbled. He'd once overheard Rachel telling one of the other girls in the team she'd had a Brazilian, and it had dawned on him then that his wife had never been fully shaved.

"This morning," she grinned, pushing his hand more firmly into her. "Nice freshly shaved pussy."

He gasped again as she worked his hand, forcing him to rub her. She pressed her body against him. "Mmmmm, you like a freshly shaved pussy?"

He inhaled sharply. His cock twitched again and he used his free hand to adjust it, feeling the increased dampness in his pants. He knew it was precum and his stomach churned nervously again.

She splayed his fingers, forcing them to curl between her legs, tightly contained by her jeans.

"Sammy...please...you don't have to..." his sentence was cut short with a groan as she directed his middle finger between her pussy lips.

"I've got a really tight cunt," she whispered in his ear.

He gulped. The feeling of her soft lips against his finger made him shudder. Her hand pressed his more tightly, and she groaned as she edged it upwards, forcing his finger to penetrate her.

"Oh Christ!" he exclaimed as his finger slipped easily inside her. She was certainly tight, her vagina walls contracting around his finger. She was soft, warm and damp. She kept the pressure on his hand, working it until his middle finger was fully inside her.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly. "You like that?"

"Oh Sammy," he groaned. It felt, well, incredible. So tight. He pressed the base of his hand against her smooth mound, automatically moving his finger back and forth in small motions.

She pulled his hand away and grinned slyly at him. She slid her jeans down a few more inches and parted her legs. His cock strained against the waistband of his y-fronts, fuelled by the realisation he had actually had his finger inside this tall, skinny, stunning teen girl.

She bit her lip then grabbed the waistband of her jeans, shoving them down her thighs to her knees. His eyes bulged as he got a full view of her pussy. Perfect, smooth skin, her pussy lips just visible as he craned his neck. Her thighs were slender, and there was a noticeable gap at the top. She was astonishingly sexy.

"I'd been fingering myself earlier," she grinned. "That's why your finger went in me so easily."

Malcolm shrugged meekly. The thought of her laying on a bed, legs apart, fingers inside herself made his heart pound faster.

"My pussy is on fire," she grinned, placing her hand on his crotch.

Malcolm instantly tensed. She rubbed her hand against him and he felt the tip of his cock poke out above the waistband of his y-fronts.

"S...Sammy. D...don't," he stammered, feeling his cock twitch.

"Mmmmm, were you imagining your cock in there? Imagining your hard cock in my tight little cunt?"

Malcolm inhaled sharply. His cock twitched again, and he was thankful when her hand moved off his crotch. He hadn't dared think about putting his cock inside her. He was doubtful he'd last more than a few seconds. He tried to banish the thought.

"I bet you'd love that," she continued. "Sticking that married cock into a tight little teen pussy."

"Oh god Sammy, don't," he gasped. In an instant, he felt her unbuckle his belt. "Oh god Sammy, please, please no."

"Hmmmmmm, maybe you want me to suck you off first huh?" She twisted his top button open.

"Sammy...really...seriously...no...please..." He felt his cock twitching again. He tried to step to the side, but her fingers were too quick, and he groaned as she pulled open his fly, feeling the buttons pop open.

"Mmmmmmm yes. You want my hot little mouth round that hard cock." She grasped the waistband of his Y-fronts and pulled it down.

"Oh shit Sammy," he moaned, closing his eyes tightly. His mind filled with the image of her sucking him as he felt the cool night air on his cock as it popped free from his pants.

"You want me to lick your cock, don't you?" She placed the palm of her hand over the tip of his erection.

He gasped, the feeling of her hand on his cock making his body tense. "Really Sammy, it...it's ok..."

"Mmmmm, lick and suck you then let you fuck my tight, wet cunt."