Perfect Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm stared at her wildly. The dirty expression on her face, those coarse words, those pert little boobs, that tight vagina. He groaned as she wrapped her fingers around his thin shaft.

"Oh fuck! Sammy, no, please...I...I can't..." he tried to move himself away, but she gripped his shaft more tightly, pulling his foreskin down so the tip of his cockhead was exposed.

"What's wrong dirty old man," she grinned. "Don't think you can handle fucking a tight, slutty teen?"

He closed his eyes as those words penetrated his brain. Tight, slutty teen. His body tensed.

"Sam...Sammy...oh god!" he exclaimed. He felt her thumb rub the top of his cockhead, then his body started to jerk. "Oh fuck...I'm sorry!" he gasped. "Arghhhhhhhh!" His body shook as he ejaculated. He came just as she pulled his shaft upwards, so rather than spurt, his sperm spilled out in thick, sticky globs over her hand.

"What the fuck?!" Sammy pulled her hand away, leaving his cock twitching uncontrollably as the last of his cum dripped into his pubic hair.

"Oh god," Malcolm groaned, instantly feeling embarrassment wash over him.

"What is it with you older guys?" she cried, stepping back and staring at the sticky mess on her hand. "Fuck, you can't help yourselves from fucking spurting your loads straight away huh?" She glared at him.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbled, quickly pulling his Y-fronts and jeans back up, grimacing at the wetness he could feel. "I...you...it...it was just too much. I couldn't...couldn't help it," he said miserably.

She screwed up her face. "Have you got any tissues?"

Malcolm shook his head. "I...I don't," he replied meekly.

She rolled her eyes. She stared at her hand for a second then grinned. Malcolm watched, bemused as she wiped her hand on her boobs, smearing the cum across her nipples. She pulled up her jeans, then retrieved her phone from her back pocket. She held it out, tapped the screen and the flashlight momentarily lit the narrow lane.

"Guess I'll send that guy a pic with my actual tits covered in cum," she laughed. She looked at her phone, nodding approval that the picture was good enough.

Malcolm shook his head. "Y...you are...are incredible."

She shrugged her shoulders. The truculent expression she'd had when he'd first saw her had returned.

"Incredible, or perfect?"

Malcolm nodded. "I'd say perfect."

"Shame," she said. "I'd have let you fuck me." She pulled her top up, covering her boobs. "I'd have bent against that wall and let you bang me until you drained all the cum from that cock into my cunt."

Malcolm looked at her helplessly. She was perfect.

"Still might, sometime." She shrugged her shoulders, then lowered her voice. "And that's a pretty small cock you've got there. Might even let you stick it in my arse." She flashed him a grin, then turned and walked away. He watched her slim frame as she floated silently up the path and through the gate into Chris' garden.

He leaned back against his garage wall. Feelings of embarrassment, shame and guilt flowed through him. He could still barely conceive what had just happened. She'd teased him from the first moment he'd seen her. About the smoking. About him being a dirty old man. About her webcam exploits. About her small tits. About how she wanted him to fuck her. Teased him right up until he'd prematurely ejaculated. And after that, she'd even teased him about what might happen in the future.

She was perfect. A perfect tease.

END