Perfect Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjwolf
pjwolf
86 Followers

"Try this," Marissa whispered as she ran the tip of her tongue along gaping Luke's slit. "Mmmmm....your husband's pre-cum tastes sooo good Christine."

Christine blushed slightly. She should be furious at hearing another woman make a comment like that, but it actually sent a weird current down her spine. Her breasts ached and her nipples were so tight and erect. She fought the urge to touch her buzzing clit, fearing that she would cum immediately. Instead, following Marissa's lead, Christine began to lick around the head of her husband's cock and then traced her the tip of her tongue along the ridges of its helmet all the way up to his open slit....collecting a small drop of sticky and slick pre-cum that had emerged.

"Ohhhhh!" Luke moaned loudly. Then his hands began to run up and down the backs of Christine and Marissa. They also followed the curves of their buttocks...teasingly running the fingers along their cracks, causing both women to softly moan while they continued to lick and suck on his cock.

"Okay Christine, now take him in slowly like I am about to show you. Press your tongue up on his head then shaft so that you can feel him on the roof of your mouth...it helps to prevent gagging," Marissa smiled as she slowly took his cock into her mouth. Christine watched intently as Luke's shaft slowly disappeared. She took his swollen sac in the palm of her hand and gently rolled his balls in her soft grip.

Luke's eyes snapped shut and his head fell back. It was took every bit of willpower not to cum in Marissa's mouth, feeling his wife's hand on his balls while his lover continued to lower herself onto him.

Soon, Marissa pulled her lips away from Luke's cock and told Christine that it was her turn. Christine followed Marissa's instructions and soon found that she was able to take him all the way in without gagging. She had never sucking him like this before. She loved the feeling of the underside of his shaft on the flat of her tongue. Before long, Christine was moving her mouth up and down along nearly his entire length. Her breathing began to quicken and then her throat let out a small humming sound when she noticed Marissa busy sucking on each of her husband's balls.

Christine reached over and began to fondle Marissa's large breast while she continued to fuck Luke's cock with her mouth. She was more than curious about being with this woman now.

Luke began to stiffen a little. His sac began to tighten. Both Christine and Marissa realized that he was close to cumming. Christine released him from her mouth and quickly pinched the top of his shaft, right below his head. Both women smiled as they watched his cock throb and twitch before it seemed to settle down.

"Phew...that was close!" Christine laughed. "Sorry, Luke....it isn't your time yet."

Luke glared at her. He ached for some relief. "Okay, Chris, what is it gonna take then?"

"I told you...I want to get a taste of what you experienced with Marissa." Christine chided. She then straddled Luke's chest, playfully rubbing her wetness on him. "How well does she kiss?" Christine pulled Marissa's face toward hers. Their lips parted as soon as they met and their tongues took turns intertwining in each other's mouths.

Luke looked up in awe as he watched them locked in such deep passion. His hands began to caress up Christine's abdomen to her breasts, which he began to massage. He could hear Christine moaning into Marissa's mouth while she began to press her groin against his chest. Her hard clit ground into him. Luke's thumb found her clit and began to stroke it slowly, causing Christine to yelp and then embraced Marissa harder.

Their kiss broke and Marissa whispered hoarsely, "I never imagined that kissing another woman would be this incredible!"

Christine smiled, her lips glistening from their shared saliva. "Neither did I. I am beginning to see Luke's attraction to you though." Christine ran her fingers along Marissa's collarbone and then began to slowly touch and caress the top of her chest while Marissa's hands began to run up and down Christine's back....following the curve of her spine.

"I want to know what men experience when they taste and lick a woman down there." Christine whispered into Marissa's ear. "And...I want to feel what it is like to have a woman's tongue on me." Her words were electrifying to Marissa. She had only occasionally fantasized about exploring sex with a woman, never expecting for it to become a reality.

Marissa lay back on the bed and Christine moved off of Luke's chest, leaving a small pool of her slickness on one of his pectorals. Luke watched silently and intently as his hand collected the warm slick fluid and began to slowly stroke his agonizing erection...coating it with his wife's juices.

Christine began to kiss and taste Marissa's breasts while touching and squeezing her own. "Mmmmm," Marissa responded and ran her fingers through Christine's long hair, allowing it to cascade all over her chest...tickling and tantalizing her. She opened her legs and began to squirm.

Luke fought the urge to crawl up between Marissa's legs so that HE could plunge his tongue deep inside her swollen pussy. Instead, he sat up and held his cock while watching Christine devour Marissa's breasts.

Soon, Luke's view of Marissa's pussy was blocked as Christine began to kiss her way down Marissa's stomach and she then knelt between Marissa's spread legs. Christine raised her buttocks up a little as she slowly began to lick Marissa's swollen deep-pink lips. "Mmmmmm, Marissa, I do like your scent...and your taste. I liked tasting you on my husband's cock....but it is even better here." Her tongue began to explore each fold as Marissa arched her back and began to writhe.

"Luke!" Marissa nearly screamed. "She is almost as good at doing that as you are...you sure you never did this before Christine?"

Christine nodded as she continued to savor Marissa's pussy, spreading her wings wider with her fingers. Gently blowing across them. Christine spotted Marissa's love button protruding out from its hiding spot and began to run her fingertips around it. Her other hand snaked between her own legs and found her own nub. She began to touch and explore each clit simultaneously...feeling their similarities and differences. Noting the similar responses to the similar touches.

Then Christine felt Luke's hardness against her hand, attempting to rub against her puffy lips. She opened her hand and pressed the shaft between them and pressed back toward him so that her knob could rub against his head. Then she pushed him away and turned around to face him. "Not yet hon, soon....I promise."

She kissed him. He could taste Marissa on her lips and then her tongue as it darted into his mouth before retreating.

Smiling wickedly at his pitifully rigid tool, Christine quickly impaled her mouth on him once and then pulled away. "Here's the deal: you are welcome to watch me play with your mistress and when we are through playing with each other...we will probably invite you to join. But if you make yourself cum, then we will kick you out of the room and what was YOU affair will become MINE. Got it?"

Luke nodded. "Deal...but you two had better be prepared for what all this buildup is leading to."

Christine smiled and then straddled Marissa's face, slowly lowering herself down to her waiting mouth and tongue while her mouth returned to Marissa's yearning loins.

"NNNNNNGGGGGG!" Christine grunted into Marissa's pussy as she felt Marissa's lips surround her protruding clit. She panted, "How do you like watching her lick your wife's pussy while I taste hers, Luke?"

Luke cleared his throat. The sight of his Marissa having sex with another woman made his already throbbing hard-on even firmer. He fought off the urge to stroke it, fearing that he would not be able to stop and then would face banishment from the room. He watched and listened as their moans intensified and their bodies writhed and began to convulse on the bed.

Marissa's pelvis began to rise and fall to meet Christine's tongue and lips. Her clit sizzled and the walls of her hot tunnel gripped and released Christine's fingers as they moved in and out of her. Christine began to shake and shudder as she gave in to Marissa's mouth and fingers.

Both women began to lick, suck, and touch the other one identically...as if they had become one, and were licking and sucking themselves. They felt the energy surging throughout and between their bodies. Within a matter of moments, they each cried out, shaking and trembling out of control. Their bodies suddenly stiffened for a brief moment, they each let out a small gasp, and then they went limp.

Christine was the first to move as she struggled to get on her hands and knees. She smiled at Luke, her mouth and chin coated with Marissa's slickness. She then turned herself around and lay down on top of Marissa, face to face as they began to kiss again.

Marissa ran her fingernails lightly over Christine's buttocks. Feeling Christine's small, but very sexy, breasts pressed into her own caused her still erect clit to twitch. She pulled Christine up a little so that she could suck on her nipples.

Christine began to grind her pelvis into Marissa's. She let out a small cry as their buttons met and glided past each other. This was more than either woman could take.

"Damn it Christine! If you aren't going to say it right now, then I am! I need Luke's cock. I cannot take anymore of this and I don't think that you can either!" Marissa pleaded.

Christine panted, "Okay...you're right...we both need him! He's MY husband, so I get it first!" Marissa looked into her eyes and nodded, knowing that she couldn't argue with that logic.

As Christine began to get off Marissa, she was surprised when Luke pushed her back down. "You two have tortured me long enough...now we're going to do things MY way." Luke mocked. He grabbed Marissa by the ankles and pulled both women toward the end of the bed until Marissa's hips rested close to the edge.

Luke knelt on the floor and spread Marissa's legs wide. Christine wiggled her hips and spread her legs a bit so that her mons was resting on Marissa's. He began to lick and suck the sensitive skin along Marissa's upper inner thigh as she began to softly moan and caress Christine's back. Luke's tongue traced along the very sensitive area to the left of Marissa's outer fold....all the way up slowly, until it moved from Marissa's body to Christine's....following up still along the outside of her puffy lip.

Christine's cheek was against Marissa's cheek as she softly gasped into her ear, "He knows this drives me wild...ohhhh...." Marissa nodded and arched her head back as she felt his tongue leaving Christine's body and returning to hers. She pivoted her pelvis upward until her clit ground into Christine's.

Luke continued to tease them for a few more moments and then probed his tongue within Marissa's gaping opening and slowly ran it all the way upward to both of their jutting clits. He pressed his lips between them and managed to suck both beads into his mouth, causing Marissa and Christine to shriek and embrace each other tightly.

Christine's tongue shot into Marissa's mouth as she held her breath and felt herself on the verge of the most explosive orgasm she ever felt. Feeling her clit pressing against Marissa's in between Luke's lips was beyond any sensation she had ever experienced.

Marissa's tongue wrestled with Christine's as her hands gripped her ass cheeks, pressing them tightly in order to keep the highly charged electricity flowing between them. She too knew how close they both were as small waves of ecstasy began to wash over their bodies...each one more intense than the last.

Luke could sense how close they both where as his tongue swirled around the two clits that were trapped between his lips. He angled his head slightly, so that his fingers could get past his cheeks and then plunged into both of their contracting and pulsing sheaths. He felt them both clamp down on his fingers simultaneously as they screamed and four legs began to kick uncontrollably. Their hips bucked so wildly that Luke could no longer hold their jewels between his lips. The clits popped free, looking extremely elongated. The knobs twitched involuntarily as the two women writhed and shuddered.

Christine and Marissa continued to feel their mutual orgasm crashing over them as their pussies refused to release their hold on Luke's fingers until the final wave left them trembling, weak, and attempting to catch their breaths.

Marissa kissed Christine softly and panted, "That was indescribable! I did not know I could cum like that before."

Christine smiled, "I feel as if I could just melt all over you right now Marissa." She struggled to roll off Marissa and flopped onto her back next to her. Both women were basking in the post-euphoric glow, looking up at Luke who motioned for them to separate a little so that he could lie down between them. Once there, he put his arms around them and they rested their heads on his chest.

"I could fall asleep right here and now!" Marissa purred while running her fingers through Christine's hair and lightly kissing Luke's nipple.

Christine sighed, "me too." Her hand touched Marissa's soft cheek.

"Um...excuse me....but I think that there is a little matter that needs both of your attention," Luke quipped and then gently fondled their heaving breasts.

Christine teased, "what might that be?" as her hand began to run down his abdomen, "and, it is far from a 'little' matter!" Her hand continued until she reached for his cock, only to find Marissa's hand already stroking it.

"Sorry Christine, do you want first dibs...being that he IS your husband?" Marissa chuckled.

"I might have called that an hour ago...but after what just happened, I feel that you body is mine and mine is yours now. Let's see if we can bring back that full erection we both know and love so well." Christine whispered and then gently cupped his balls and massaged them while Marissa slowly stroked up and down his length, feeling him swell and harden in her palm.

Luke closed his eyes and gave in to the pleasure that they were giving him. He then felt them each kissing his chest, licking and sucking his hardening nipples. Luke's hands caressed their soft backs as they continued to kiss, lick and suck their way down his stomach and then pelvis.

He then felt two warm and wet tongues tenderly licking up and down along his now throbbing shaft. "Mmmmmm....sooo.....goooooood!" Luke moaned just as he felt a mouth slowly descending all the way down the full length and then raising up all until his cock was fully exposed to the cool air again, only to be quickly devoured again. The mouth rose upwards quickly to release, followed by another plunge downward...this time it felt a little different.

Luke looked down and watched as Christine and Marissa took turns bobbing their mouths down and then back up on his cock. While doing so, they were exploring each other's breasts.

"Chris....Mar....you're driving me wild...been building up so long...don't know how long I can...continue!" Luke struggled to speak.

Christine stopped mid-shaft, gave him a hard suck, and lifted her head while still gripping the base of his shaft. "Okay Marissa, I think it is time to do this....he is probably correct though, after all we put him through he won't last long and probably will only be able to fuck one of us before cumming...but who shall it be?"

"I have an idea." Marissa announced and then whispered something into Christine's ear.

A lustful grin came over her face as she nodded, "the would work for me!"

They both straddled Luke's hips, facing each other. Marissa's back was toward Luke's face. Luke watched as Marissa pressed and rubbed the tip of him along her slick and swollen lips. She then lowered herself until the head pressed against the rim of her opening. She moaned as she began to slowly lower herself down onto him. Luke could see Christine's fingers curl around Marissa's hips as she helped to push and guide her all the way down until he was deep inside her.

Luke felt himself throbbing deep inside Marissa as he watched Christine smile at him and then she licked Marissa's nipples while helping her to gyrate her hips, reveling in the feeling of his erection moving inside her. Soon, Marissa began to lift herself upwards and then impaled herself back down on him, causing Luke to gasp and then clasping his hands around her waist.

"Luke," Marissa began, "we want you to reach down and hold yourself at the very bottom of your cock. Keep it pointing straight up and you won't get hurt!"

Luke looked a little concerned and perplexed, but did as he was instructed. His hand felt Marissa's lips surrounding the bottom of his shaft. Once his hand was in place, Marissa slowly lifted all the way up and off his cock. Within a second, he felt himself re-entering...."Onnnnnnngggggg...Christine!" He moaned as he felt his wife quickly taking him all the way into her pussy. Christine let off a soft cry when she felt the tip of him press against her cervix. Her head fell back while Marissa gave her breasts a hard sucking and then she felt Marissa's hands on her well-toned buttocks.

Before long, Marissa was lifting Christine's hips and then pressing them back down while Luke pressed upwards to meet their rhythm. Then, she lifted all the way off, immediately Marissa sank her pussy onto him and rode up and down a few times with Christine's help before switching off again.

Feeling his cock slip into his lover and then into his wife and back again was quickly taking Luke so close to the brink that he knew he could not contain his long awaited eruption. "OHHHH....gonna....."

Marissa pulled off him and pressed his shaft against the top of her slit, she then pulled Christine in closer so that her slit pressed against the other side of his cock. They began to raise and lower themselves with their beads grinding against him, their swollen lips surrounding him.....moving faster....pressing harder....friction building as Christine and Marissa wrapped their arms tightly around each other. Their passionate flames burned as they felt skin against skin, nipples on nipples, labium to labium, clits between cock. Their moans intensified and grew louder and louder.

Luke bucked his hips up and down and his cock throbbed in agony as he thrust it between the sexes of his wife and his lover. His balls began to constrict against his body and a soft gurgling sound emanated from his throat just before his final thrust upward and his body went rigid.

Christine and Marissa felt a series of pulsing spasms as Luke's warm fluid began to erupt and shoot upward between their bodies. They pressed their stomachs together and spread his cum on their abdomens just as their spasming clits released such a powerful surge that it was felt through every nerve in their bodies. Marissa and Christine held on tightly to each other as they shook violently as their final climaxes ripped through their souls.

Luke's slowly softening cock was still sandwiched between them and he could feel their clits twitch slightly and their love wings pulsed lightly around him, responding to the aftershocks. The women gradually loosened their embrace and pulled apart...softly laughing at the sticky sounds they heard when their stomachs parted, each coated with Luke's warm lava.

Marissa ran a finger across Christine's stomach, gathering up a little of the stickiness and teasingly licked it. "He tastes pretty good on you!"

Christine looked a little hesitant. "I...I have actually never tasted it." She curiously touched Marissa's stomach and gathered up a little. Slowly, she brought it to her lips. "Mmmm...not bad...my husband tastes pretty good on you too!"

pjwolf
pjwolf
86 Followers