Perfect Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjwolf
pjwolf
86 Followers

They both looked down at Luke, who lay motionless, with a dazed look in his eyes.

"I guess we wore him out Marissa." Christine observed.

"Sure looks that way Christine!" Marissa laughed. "Why is it that men seem to fade away and fall asleep after sex? I always feel so energized!"

"SO DO I! Maybe the reason for them conking out after sex is because we women, being the superior gender of course, have the power to suck the life force out of them and use it for our own benefit!" Christine mused. "Why don't we let him recover and get ourselves cleaned up. I will take you over to Liberty Place. There are some great little restaurants and shops there."

"Now that sounds like a good post-sex activity Christine!" Marissa said as she leaned her face down to Luke's. "That alright with you Luke?"

Christine leaned down also and said softly, "Just so one thing is clear, Luke. Marissa is the only woman that I have approved for you to have any sort of extramarital affair with. Furthermore, I demand that you share her with me! Understood?"

Luke smiled and nodded.

Christine kissed him tenderly on the lips. Marissa's lips then joined theirs and their three tongues intertwined for a moment. Then Christine and Marissa got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Luke smiled, closed his eyes, and drifted off to a peaceful, and well-earned, rest.

*

BEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Luke groaned as reached over and turned off the alarm. It was then that he realized his abdomen was wet and sticky.

"Damn...it was only a dream...and a wet one at that." Luke mumbled as he climbed out of bed and headed for the shower. He turned his head slightly and called over his shoulder, "Come on hon...time to get up...you don't want to be late for work Marissa!"

pjwolf
pjwolf
86 Followers