All Comments on 'Perfect Xmas Present'

by bdr23

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
scorpiocopscorpiocopover 16 years ago
Cool story

Very believeable. Hot. Sensual. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To many holes in the scene to accept it.

We can see our heros wife now pregnant as planned by who knows whom should make the grandparents happy. Hubby sure wont be when he thinks things thru. Perhaps all of the women were fertile and just playing a game of baby making Russian Roulette? It is inevitable that some of the group development strong sexual attachments with one or another. It is natural and it happens. I can see the family gradually breaking apart due to the scene. Another thing that should have concerned all of the husbands. Each and every wife was in agreement to fuck outside of their marriage and willing to do so, without having had prior knowledge of nor consent by the husband. What this indicates it would just as likely that all three wives would be willing to commit adultry outside the family if it pleased them. I hope at least all of the women knew the complete medical history and testing of all six people before they decided to fuck bareback and share bodily fluids. You describe a classic case of women plan, men think with there dicks, after women have thought with their cunts. All three women are now just plain sluts, nothing more, nothing else. Christmas presents for their husbands indeed, Christmas presents for the women you mean, delivered directly into them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank You Moral Moron!

NOW I understand the REAL intention in this story, I'm sorry that, in my ignorance I enjoy it. We need more clever minds like yours.

bdr23, please don't give a twisted sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice as an idea

but as the other guy wrote, the girls are far ahead of the boys. how come ? even if men think with their dick in your story I don't think they would have just drunk a wiskey and done it. as for the rest , a baby from another guy kills every family thats for sure and why would a woman have one which is not from her so so so loving husband. the rest is ok

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 16 years ago
For crying out loud!

I can't stand it when people come to a site that is devoted to fantasy and then complain about what they find here. Literotica is not a pulpit and dumbass opinions on fictional characters morality are just plain lame. To wit, if the women planned this out months ago (it's in the story for those who can read) do you really think they didn't all go on the pill as part of the plan? And even if one did get pregnant, these are all closely related men and it would take some really subtle DNA testing to figure out which one was the father. Trust me on this one, you biological lackwit. As to fingerwaving about adultry outside the family, there is no logical reason to believe it. This family is obviously closeknit and the sharing of wives by brothers (admittedly deceased in the old days) is an ancient tradition. Now go read The Sound of Music. You'll feel better and the rest of us won't have to put up with BS.

BTW, the story is better in the beginning. The ending is a bit truncated.

wdelanderwdelanderover 16 years ago
enjoyable romp!

thanks for a fun and hot story

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Hardly perfect

Decent enough stroke story but not much as a work of fiction. The tale concludes rather quickly, and the author spends no time exploring what the women think or feel about the swapping. That the author is male is obvious: his female characters are plastic blow up dolls without emotion, reason or feeling.

<P>

There's no plot to speak of, and no character development. It's all stroke and, while that will satisfy some, it doesn't satisfy me. What was perfect about these "presents" again?

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 16 years ago
it should have been obvious...

... who was fucking whom on each night. I mean, there were only three women and only three men, so unless someone ended up with their own spouse on the first night (unlikely, considering the rest of the story) then whichever guy was fucking his brother's wife, then the remaining brother was fucking the first guy's wife. No mystery at all there, and I'm not sure why the author bothered to put the part about being unsure who was fucking whom. Decent stroke story but the plot was meh.

masteroforal50masteroforal50about 13 years ago

This is a very hot story. Who hasn't dreamed of such a hot time, either with a sister in law or cousins wife, or someone close. Why don't you do a sequel?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
anonymousreader is correct.

Since they don't fuck their own wifes, there would be no question as to who the others were fucking. The story line is original enough and it is well written. However, that lack of very simple logic on the part of the author forced me to give the story a slightly lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just a story

why not take it at face value. The wives plotted to fuck each other's husband and the husband just followed. Since Kelly wasn't ready for a baby, there's no need to speculate about pregnancy and itisn't said either that he would be OK with it or he wasn't fertile enough to do the job. The women wanted something different, found it within the family and that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story....But quick ending

Your story is really titillating however, i did;t understand why u kept his sexcapade with Lisa, so short.?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS

What an amazing idea for an erotic story....

ukrainianukrainian12 months ago

A great idea for a story. Well written and decent character descriptions. I do feel that the end was a little rushed. I was hoping for a gang bang orgy on the last day. Kelly did offer anything that the brother wanted. I hope I find other great stories written by you and a rewrite of this. It could have built up to a great series. Thanks for writing.

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

One cliché after another

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous