Perfectly Three Ch. 03

Story Info
A worth while story about a lifestyle change
5.5k words
3.88
25.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't say I wasn't hurt. I can't say I wasn't humiliated. I can say I was quite embarrassed, but also extremely happy for her.

John finally said," Look, Robert... Tracy told me a little of her story, and why you and her decided to try this. I just want you to know that I have no designs on your wife. I had a troubled childhood and needless to say, I don't want children."

"If I were to marry, which I don't want either, then my wife would want children, and who would blame her. So I am content to not have a wife or children. It wouldn't be fair to a girlfriend either, if she were to get the impression the relationship were headed to marriage. So I don't want a girlfriend either."

"I do, however, enjoy sex quite a lot. I am happy to just be a friend with benefits. Your situation is an ideal outlet for me, and I assume it would fill in the gaps in your relationship as well. I don't get off on humiliating people either, so that is not why I am here. I won't belittle you in any manner, or pass any judgments on your abilities to satisfy a woman. Tracy's needs were not caused by you. You are just a very loving husband, who wants to provide his wife with everything she needs. I find that extremely admirable."

I thought I was going to cry. He understood perfectly the problem and the solution. Most importantly, he didn't want my Tracy for himself.

"If Tracy had a toothache, you would take her to a good dentist. I can see she has a great haircut, you didn't do that for her, you provided the best hairdresser that you could find, right? Well, this is the same thing... Okay, not quite the same. But you understand what I'm getting at." He almost looked embarrassed at his own analogy.

"okay, already, I get the point. I appreciate your telling me this, it really helps. I was beginning to worry about this whole thing. Then can I assume you would like the job of "monster cock" stand in?"

John looked at Tracy with a bit of a shit eating grin, and said "Most definitely."

"Tracy, I assume that you feel the same, and that John meets with your expectations?" Tracy glanced at John and then at me with a huge smile.

"Oh, absolutely, yes."

"Then it is settled. John is your 'go to' cock."

John was setting there quietly and then added, "One other thing. I will make no demands as far as when where etc., it is strictly up to you two. I expect the same consideration." Tracy and I just nodded.

"Okay, boys, I am tired. John will you get the lights please."

I slid down and lay facing my side of the bed. Tracy snuggled up spooning behind me. She reached down and cupped my junk in her hand and kissed my shoulder. After he got the lights, I felt the bed move as John climbed in behind Tracy. He slid his hand between her tummy and my back, so I assumed he was spooning her. In my mind I could imagine his huge cock laying in her butt crack. I fell asleep with this on my mind, and a growing dick between my legs.

Some time later I was awaken by movement in the bed. Still half asleep I didn't know what it was until I heard Tracy moan. Then I was wide awake. I could feel Tracy still spooned behind me so I figured he was taking her from the rear. I immediately had an erection and it wasn't going down anytime soon. The gentle rocking continued and Tracy took hold of my dick again. Finding it hard, she knew I was awake, and started stroking me.

The rocking and the stroking went on seemingly for hours, probably 40 mins. I squirted when I heard her have her first orgasm. Yet he continued to fuck her through at least three more, before unloading inside her. I was hard again by then. Tracy pulled at my side wanting me to turn around, so I did.

John was behind her looking very satisfied. She extricated herself from his cock, and went under the sheet head first, and latched onto my dick with her mouth. I lay there while she did amazing things to me. I looked at John and saw he was watching. I couldn't help but look down at his wonderful cock. I suddenly had an image of it sliding deep in her pussy, places I would never reach. That's when I lost my wad in her waiting mouth. She swallowed my offering before returning to lay between us. She looked happy, and more satisfied than I can remember her ever looking.

I woke early. She was cradled in his arms, her hand on that magnificent organ, as if to keep it from escaping. I eased out of the bed, slipped into my boxers, and headed downstairs to make coffee. I was on my second cup and finishing a bagel, when they entered. They were wearing the matching robes with the logo of our honeymoon yacht embroidered on it. I suspected there was nothing under the robes.

"Morning darling, sleep well?" she asked with a peck on my cheek. She poured two cups of coffee, and placed one in front of John.

"Yes dear... did you get any sleep?" I didn't say it pointedly, mostly just curious if I missed anything.

"I slept quite well thank you. Do we have any plans for this beautiful Sunday morning?" Boy, she was chipper.. I can't imagine why.

"None to my knowledge. Did you have something in mind to do today?"

"I thought we would just relax around here today, if that's ok with you."

"John, anything you want to do today?" I asked, turning to him.

Caught off guard, John coughed coffee through his nose, choked a bit, then recovered with "I have no plans."

Thus began our day. We mostly chatted and listened to music. There was a lot of touching going on between all of us. At lunch time Tracy made salad with grilled chicken. After the lunch clean up, we somehow found ourselves back in bed. John and I both sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy and just enjoyed her body for a long time.

I thought about fucking her, but felt a little under equipped with John there observing. He had moved down the bed and was licking her clit, while I was kissing and fondling her. She was in seventh heaven. As he moved up and was working on her other breast, she was really moving around. I could tell she wanted some cock, so I again, reached down and grabbed his cock. I stroked it a couple of times, feeling it's heft and the sheer strength of it, before placing it at her opening.

As he entered her, I got up on my knees near her head. She took the hint and pulled my dick to her lips. It was hard for her to concentrate on my dick while he was fucking her. I watched them fuck and she was blowing me off and on. I didn't want to cum too soon, so I sat back on my heels to watch the action.

She continued to stroke me slowly, then I felt a mouth on my dick. It felt different so I looked down to find John had engulfed the head of it as she held the base. Well, this was a new development. Now my attention was on my dick. John bobbed on my dick for a few minutes, and Tracy watched. He never stopped pumping in her.

I still didn't want to cum, so I lay down facing them, and reached between their bellies and played with her clit. Johns technique of rubbing her clit with his cock on the down stroke, meant that I was touching him as well. Some how I didn't mind it. Tracy had to have seen and felt all this, and it seemed to make her continuous orgasms even stronger. John felt it too, and came sooner than usual.

He collapsed on top of Tracy, trapping my hand between them. I could feel where they joined, he was all the way in her. He slowly pumped her a few more times while kissing her. As he started to withdraw, I latched onto his weapon. With him halfway out, I stroked several times it towards her pussy, virtually milking the last of his juice into her. Even as it softened, my fingers didn't meet around it.

When he rolled off of her, Tracy dove onto my dick again, sucking me to a fabulous finish. I lay beside her and kissed her. I could taste my cum on her lips. I wondered if she liked my cum more than his, or vise versa. Then I remembered she hasn't tasted his yet, that I knew of.

We all cuddled for a while then Tracy said "John, I didn't know you were bi."

"I'm not... I've never done that before. I just feel so close to the two of you, and I wanted Robert to know that I'm not trying to be the alpha male here. That it is a level playing field, so to speak. When I saw that you couldn't reach his cock, and were rather occupied anyway, and it was just waving in the air unattended. I just went with it. I wasn't sure how he would react, or what I would do if he came in my mouth, but I thought now was as good a time to find out as any."

"Robert, you were pretty busy there too. Is there something you want to tell me?"

"I don't know how to explain it. I just want you to be happy, and I want to be a part of that happiness. Seeing you with him, seeing the way you respond to him, is just beautiful. I want to share it with you. When I touched his cock, it was like I was entering you and giving you that pleasure, vicariously."

"Well, maybe this is the perfect union after all. I felt very close to both of you. That you weren't worried about some silly stigma, and were just enjoying being with me and each other. Just perfect."

We napped again and when I was awaken by more bed rocking, I knew what was happening. I turned and found them spooned together. His cock in her from behind. She was a picture of bliss. I again got down near the action, watching his monster cock stretch her once tiny pussy to fit him. She grabbed my head and pushed it to her pussy. Taking the hint I, of course, lapped at her clit. Seeing his cock invade her this close was thrilling. As I worshiped at her clit I noticed I was also licking his beautiful cock. Again some how this didn't bother me in the least. Besides, he had already had my dick in his mouth, so I owed him.

After we all came, we hit the shower in the master bath. It is a big shower with room for 5 or 6 people, and a dozen shower heads that hit your body at different angles. John was thoroughly impressed that we could all shower together. We managed to play around a little too.

We went to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner. The food was excellent, we shared a bottle of wine, and the conversation just seem to flow. We all really got along well. Somehow it all felt so natural. Perfect.

Back at home, we shared another bottle of wine by the fire pit on the patio. Again, it was as if we all had been together for years. In the bedroom later it was more of the same. We just melded well. He fucked Tracy real good. I have to say he was much better than I. She had never been as responsive or enjoyed it as much with me. Although somehow, this wasn't a bad thing.

As we settled down for the night, I lay there thinking about all that had transpired. In the last two days, we had almost continuous sex, yet I hadn't been inside Tracy's pussy once. Again, somehow, this didn't bother me. Tracy was getting what she needed, what I wanted her to have. She hadn't left me out either, by giving me repeated blowjobs, and making sure I was involved. John was a great guy too. He gave her what I couldn't, but didn't belittle me for it. It was a strange turn of events.

Monday morning, John gave Tracy another good fucking as I made us all breakfast. They left for the University in separate cars. I had a lot of work to do on my latest project, but couldn't keep my mind on it. I was lost in thought on where this was all headed. Where was my marriage headed? Did I want Tracy to have John all the time, and never get in her pussy my self? What did Tracy want? Just John? Never let me fuck her again? What about our plans for children? Were they going to be Johns kids?

When Tracy arrived home that afternoon, she could tell something was amiss with me. She went up to our bedroom without a word. I wanted to confront her about my fears. I decided the bedroom was as good a place as any for this confrontation, that was after all where the problem lay. When I entered the bedroom, I could hear the shower running in the bath, so that's where I headed.

She was standing there, nude, looking like the Tracy I fell in love with. Petit, beautiful, angelic. My temper softened. She slowly undressed me and led me into the shower. We said nothing. She bathed me, I bathed her. We toweled off, and went to the bedroom, where she lay with her legs open and her arms outstretched to me.

I couldn't help myself. My anger was replaced with love and lust. When I entered her, I could tell the difference. She wasn't as tight as she had been three days ago. Had John permanently resized her? She must have read my mind, she said:

"I'm not as tight, am I?"

"No." I answered honestly, but continued to stroke in and out of her

"Does it bother you?"

I thought about this for a moment.

"No.. a little maybe. Can you even feel me?"

"A little maybe." she answered honestly with a little giggle.

"I'm sorry I'm not big like John."

"It's you I love, Robert, not just your dick."

"What about John? Do you love him?"

"Just his monster cock. I do like him though."

"Me too." I said as I let my wad go inside her.

Afterward we lay cuddling, I asked her how her day went, worried that someone would see them and know something was up. "It went well. We are in different departments so I didn't even see John all day."

"Do you want to see him again?" I'm sure the concern was evident in my voice.

"If you allow it, I would love to see him again. Only if you say it's okay though. I really do love only you. He is just a sex toy. Okay... a very large, very good, sex toy." she laughed

Holding her in my arms, I knew that this is where I belonged, this is where she belonged. I also Knew that it wouldn't change, we were perfect together. "Of course you can see him again, if you want." I conceded.

Wednesday she e-mailed John through the universities system, and invited him for dinner on Friday. We had sex every night that week. Her pussy was slowly returning to normal, at least it seemed so. She never complained about my lack of size, and appeared to enjoy it.

That weekend was a repeat of the previous one. John fucked Tracy over and over every day. I was never inside her pussy, but received blowjobs and was always involved. Contact between John and I was commonplace, and not awkward at all. Tracy was ecstatic over the whole weekend.

That is how it went from then on. I had Tracy to myself all week, John had her all weekend. Tracy's pussy did seemed to be resized to fit him, but I really didn't mind. She never said anything, during my weekday time, of being unfulfilled.

We had made plans to go to a fishing camp during spring break. We had rented a private cabin that could comfortably sleep 3 couples. It had a built in bar, fireplace in the large living room, it was really nice. Tracy and I discussed inviting John with us, and of course it was decided, and John accepted.

The week was spent fishing during the day and fucking all night. I wasn't sure if I was going to have her pussy that week. John was there after all so why would I expect to.

Since that first time with John, I had never had sloppy seconds. He and I were quite comfortable around each other by now, and there was no problem being nude together or sharing Tracy.

That first evening, after dinner, I watched as John made love to Tracy. The relaxed vacation atmosphere, made it all the more enjoyable. When John rolled off her, I was expecting my usual blowjob. In stead, Tracy pulled me on top of her. I didn't know how I felt about having sloppy seconds, until I was inside her. I didn't feel the walls of her cunt at all. It was Johns cum that I was sloshing around in. I thought about how it got there, and how much she loved his big cock, and I shot my load in under a minute.

We didn't bother to dress. I opened a bottle of wine, which we enjoyed by the fire. I thought about what had happened, and looked at Tracy and John. They didn't seem any different. As my mind wandered, I realized I was staring at Johns cock. It never ceased to amaze me that it was still bigger soft, than I was when hard. Just a wonderful slab of meat.

When we returned to bed, I wasn't sure if anything else was going to happen tonight. Tracy was content as we both held her. I could feel the wetness of her pussy, which had to be both mine and Johns cum. Then John moved down between her legs and started lapping at her pussy. I suddenly realized, he had to be tasting our cum. I was hard instantly.

When Tracy was sufficiently turned on, John mounted her, and I moved up by her head. She, again, sucked me into her mouth, just inches from Johns face. He watched as she blew me, and continued to pump that wonderful cock into her. I saw his ass moving up and down, knowing it was giving her so much pleasure, I shot my wad quickly. She swallowed, and then concentrated on what John was doing to her.

I can't explain how when it's just Tracy and I, I can last a long time. Unless I start thinking about how well he fucks her, then I cum quickly. When the three of us are together, I have no staying power what so ever. I know the way he makes her cum over and over. This is my kryptonite, I love knowing she is being pleased.

Day two was leisurely spent boating and fishing. Lots of wine had been consumed. Fish had been grilled and eaten. More wine by the fire. Then bedtime.

John lay behind Tracy and I in front. I was kissing and fondling her breast. Then I reached down to her pussy and started rubbing her swollen clit. When she raised her leg, Johns hard cock came through and bumped my hand. I removed my fingers from her pussy, and took hold of his large cock. I started to rub it over her pussy, which sent her into her first orgasm. As it subsided, I nudged John back by pushing his cock, then I lined it up for entry, and pulled him into her.

Tracy rested her leg over his as he pumped into her. I kept my fingers busy fondling his balls and her clit. I had never touched another mans balls, and was amazed at how large his felt in comparison to mine. I replaced my fingers with my face. Licking anything I could, clit, cock, balls, anything that came in contact with my tongue.

John gave her two more orgasms, while I licked away. Then I felt his cock pulse on my tongue, as he shot a large load into my wife. She actually screamed as he was pumping his offering into her, knowing that I was down there enjoying their union.

After a minute John slowly extracted his cock, dragging it over my tongue. I could taste his semen and her juices. I wanted more, and pulled on her hips so I could get at her pussy better. I began eating her in earnest. Trying to get every drop of their nectar. Tracy helped by squeezing her muscles to push more into my mouth.

When I had cleaned her sufficiently, I jumped up, on, and in her, depositing my cum in three strokes. I lay atop her panting. What had I just done? I looked at Tracy's face to see any sign of distaste. There was none, just contentment. I rolled over and went to sleep.

I was awakened by kissing sounds and rocking motion, again. I just lay there listening and getting hard. "Did you think he would do that?" John was asking her. "No, I didn't.. did you?" "No.." he answered as he continued to fuck her slowly ".. but I'm glad he did. It's like a sign that he accepts me."

"Mmm... I love your big cock in me. It is sooo much bigger than Roberts." This was the first time she actually said that to him. I don't think she knew I was listening.

"Is it good for you?" John asked.

"Yes.. very." I didn't want to hear this, but I had to.

"You really do like it more than his dick don't you?" Oh God! I really don't want to hear this!

"Yes, I do, and Robert knows that. I love your cock, but I love Robert with all my heart and soul."

"I know. I wouldn't have it any other way."

I continued to feign sleep, as I listened to their lovemaking. Somewhat reassured by what they said. When they finished, and in post coital snuggling, I heard one last comment that blew me away. Between kisses, John said "I really do love both of you. I feel like this is how it is supposed to be." Tracy was silent for a minute before responding "I know, me too."

12