All Comments on 'Perfectly Three Ch. 03'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay?!

While I am reading this story, I find I am intrigued as to where it is headed. I see this like a train wreck happening in slow motion..With that said I hope you continue with the rest of the story. It is well written, but I'm waiting for the fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad No Humiliation??

Robert giving John oral sex. Really? Not very erotic. I thought you said no humiliation? What the f... do you call that. Let me guess seeing as how you have written this to the cuckolds handbook John impregntes Tracy and Robert becomes the permanent fluffer for both of them. What could have been a good story went right down the rabbit hole. I will not read the last chapter because it has already benn written Just cuck tripe now. Tracy does not love Robert . She just loves big cock. One last statement. In what way does this arrangement benefit Robert? . He gets married and he gets half a wife. What's with that?Seems to me John has all the benefits as well as Tracy. Sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story

This story just went from size queen/cuck to a all out gay guys using a woman as a excuse to suck each other. Next will be the assfucking and screaming when hubby gets reamed. Then wifey losses all respect divorces, takes everything, and loses big cock lover to hubby because she can't give them the cocking they need. This story started as a train wreck and went on to be a full fledged disaster killing thousands. After muddling through the story it turned out pretty much a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply DISGUSTING

Belongs in GAY - FETISH.

One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Have a Talent for Writing

Its to bad your subject matter leaves so much to be desired. This definetly went off the rails. Sorry but I cannot see where you can redeem this in any way in referernce to Robert. He is now the quintessential cuckold. Even going so low as to provide oral sex for the bull.Too bad Thought it might be different. Its now just like all the other fetish driven crap in LWs anymore Tracy also has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. She is a just a size queen whore and a wallking vagina.Maybe if you write something about a different topic I will read you again But as of now Im done. Nothing left here.. BTW I would have won the bet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
prooves the point

that men willing to be cucked are in fact latent homosexuals. May be I should have known better than to read this, but I am always curious how an author might convey this abhorrent fetish. Ok, let me NOT criticize subject matter as much, and get back to the writing. It seems like you are trying to paint this as the "ideal" cuck fantasy scenario. OK, but while you started giving us plenty of insight into her side, her background, and her desires, these later chapters seem to focus only on him. To keep the character development strong, you need to maintain balance between the characters. You seem to want to portray her decision to only want hubby to impregnate her as a sign of her devotion to hubby first. OK, I'll buy that, but the entire summer of true marital intimacy is completely skipped and missing. If this is supposed to be a story that paints the "greater" love that these two can have, then why skip over the love making that doesn't include the third? If this is a gift for hubby, that he actually gets to father his own kid, then why isn't the lovemaking that produced it as important to him, as the times he got to learn how to suck cock and change into a faggot? I agree with other comments, that despite attempts to portray this as an ideal triad, it seems like this is still a relationship destined to become a disaster and lead to heartbreak. Is that the story you are going to tell, or do you even know? I guess the ideal cuck fantasy is finally being replaced completely in the wife's heart. It sure seems like this is where this one is heading too. In a future chapter, I think you should go back to HER side of this. Readers (like me) who don't fully comprehend this lifestyle, are curious as to what motivates a woman to treat her man this way, and how she justifies this humiliation as love. Finally, is she aware of the damage she is doing to the relationship by being so selfish, and will there ever be a time when she can give up the extra cock, in favor of true intimacy with only her husband? In these female led relationships, I always wonder why the wife (who has accepted responsibility to be dominate) always succumbs to selfishness, instead of being benevolent, and taking care of her man first and foremost. In this story, it never was his intention to be cucked (at least at first), and she said they could stop at any time. You made it seem that this was never HIS fantasy, but instead a sacrifice he was willing to make for her happiness. But, it was true that she never wanted to stop, and had waited for her big cock opportunity, and had groomed hubby to not only accept this lifestyle, but come to desire it as much as her. Well that really IS power. But while your descriptions show this happening, you fall short of telling us HOW she was able to talk him into this. We get his internal dialogue of acceptance, but it isn't complete because we don't have her side. Neither her reassurance, nor her manipulation. In reading these stories, it seems so unrealistic that any man would change himself THIS much, JUST because he loves her. You are asking us to accept this as a "perfect" scenario, but it still comes off merely as a fantasy, with no bearing in reality. I would think that he could accept her need for her lover IF the lovemaking between the two of them WAS improved, in some way. But from what I read, not only was it NOT improved, it suffered, as she became too stretched out to feel him with friction (to the point that the OB/GYN has to comment on it). It had been clear that this had never been a problem before the introduction of the big cock, so this lifestyle has made their lovemaking worse, not better. I guess that is why you skipped over the summer of baby-making. I would rather read about those revelations, as it would have kept this story more grounded in reality. I hope motherhood brings a wake-up call to her in the near future. I hope her desire for normalcy helps her to get over the need for the extra cock. I think that the comments made by the OB/GYN would serve as an embarrassment instead of a point of pride. Do women really want to be a stretched out mess? I hope that knowing what sacrifices he made for HER happiness would inspire her to returns the favor, and reward him with fidelity and REAL appreciation. In short, I hope motherhood helps her to shed the need to be selfish. I hope that the wake-up call HE has when he realized with disgust, how much cock he has been sucking, helps him to want to regain his own self-respect and begin to place limitations on these activities. I hope that her "love" for him, allows her to sense that the changes in him and their relationship are and could become seriously detrimental. Seems to me appreciation of what she has in her husband, is the only way to have a happy ending in these stories, and the only way this scenario could be considered "perfect". If not, then you need to explain it better, because after three chapters, I'm not convinced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I agree with the others - you lied you said there was no humiliation and the first sentence in this chapter he admits it. No wife - sucking cock - cream pies - a damn cluster fuck - finish this and put it in the proper genre

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

I don't like it. Finished this chapter like I suspected . Well, it's your story.

I didn't pay for it.

You can write well, story flows,& we care about the people in it. I look forward to the next one .

AMerryMan

P.S. I have been told by a Dr. that your premise is completely false. She made 2 points. The vagina resizes to what it is accustomed. So it is her desire for size that is at work here. Second, if it was a physical defect. A simple operation ,after child birth preferably, would tighten up the vagina.

I respond it is just a story, that's how the author wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

And all these sick fucks keep claiming they are not fags. It is painfully obvious that all cucks are closet fags. You should post in gay male as you are obviously dying to write about this guys cock. I'm not sure about everyone else but faggot shit is not the reason I come to read loving wives. Also, about the author lying to us!? It is obvious he has been lying to himself about being gay. Just come out of the closet already!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it is fiction, isn't it?

OK, so magically not-humiliated hubby finds bi-satisfaction and acceptance of size-queen wife's new super-cock boyfriend, as well. And she really, really, truly loves hubby and only likes mr. Big dick, demonstrating that truth by using bd's time in TX (appropriate) with aged parents to get pregnant with hubby's baby. Wow! How loving! What great relationships! All is well.

This should become the new nuclear family standard. That way, men with normal dicks can enjoy more mouth sex, while size queen women (is that all women, now?) can enjoy monster cocks every day and lonesome monster cocks get hot pussy every day. Great, tender affection and love, hot sex all the time, and babies to fill out the picture. It's all good!

That about it?

You may have noticed the long and rather angry retorts from what are most likely self respecting men with normal dicks. Not small....normal.

There is a solid reason for that and it is not as some say, petty male ego or even envy (although most men would probably love to be hard-cut Adonises, with peckers big as a fence post). It is a bruised sense of honor. There is no honor in any of these fantasies and no way, humans being as they are, that this can last long in the real world.

And while it may titillate and excite some, it disgusts more.

But again, this is a site for sexual fiction, right?

It's just that any story, fiction or history, that denies fundamental human nature is doomed from the outset to hurt and destroy love, decency, honor, respect and on and on. Readers become angry at writers that ignore that. In too many cases, it's impossible to separate fiction from reality and sustain disbelief. Too many barriers crossed begets angry retorts. Writers have to cope and accept this, since they are the ones that, in denial of facts about the nature of this broad, varied audience plunged on into that abyss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, 09, you lose.

Men hate this, so what does that make you, this is faggot trash, some of the worst on here. You might be bi but I think you are all out gay, your story sucks dicks, your husband is a pathic loser, the so called wife is a worthless skank and this is so unerotic. Fuck you idiot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Very adequate

Not a classic, but an OK read ... but definitely in the WRONG category.

Nope, not Gay or Fetish. Sorry 'bout that all you automatic 1* 'raters!' This is either Romance, or perhaps Group! Try to hear the feelings each partner has for each other, and the insecurities each guy has regarding his role in this triad! Sweetie has NO problem with understanding and appreciating HER role! Only quibble is that MOST of her role, as written, is as their usual receptacle! If her character had been extended to incorporate more of their daily non-sexual life, this coulda become a classic Romance tale!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is worthless.

Just because you write that she loves her husband does not make it so, its how she treats him. Now she can't even feel his dick when they fuck, she sleeps with big dick,hubbie is a true cuck and loves it, he is gay or bi. Lickettieshit is a true pervert if he thinks this sick lopsided farce of a marriage is romantic. But the writer is the one truly fucked up, when does Big Dick knock up the slut, right after she tells cuckirpoo how much she loves him. Are there really men this useless, I guess there must be, we know of two anyway.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Silly cuck and whore horseshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous