All Comments on 'Period of Adjustment Ch. 09-11'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
An enjoyable story

The mixture of violence, depression and romance is about correct. Killing

off Natasha left me sad. That gal really did it for me. Kayla was coming on as the perfect woman, and then she had to confess to an adulterous relationship and that does not speak well for her trustworthiness....

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Great Story

This is a really good story and the plot thickens. Do I believe he is going to the islands, I don't see it happening, not yet anyway.

Lets just say I am hooked and along for the ride to the very end. Looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the great work.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
The story is great so far and the writing excellent

But the story doesn't have an overall problem that is apparent yet. Sure we know about being set up for prison, and people trying to kill him to keep things interesting. However, the story is kinda bumping from one place to another without encountering the big problem he has to solve. We are a long way into the story without this coming out in some way.... Still 100 because it is way better than similar stories on this site!!

snathsnathover 9 years ago
Starred

Starred, thanks

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
but we still don't know why....

So we still don't know why Elise took his cowboy boots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous